Should i fuck another girl raw even though i haven’t received my test results back?

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
the bumps and itchhing rash on my face and dick has gone away and i just masturbated to see if my duck works and it feels fine. this girl wants to come over tonight should i fuck her raw?

Tbh just condommax
i think i don’t even have std tbh

i put on my gym shorts that i haven’t washed in a couple weeks (i only wear them around my apartment) and my balls started to itch sooooo much

so i think it’s from not washing them in a while. i also put them on after fucking a girl right after so maybe this is what caused it

either way, if her little cute asian ass and perky tits looks too good in person i’m going in raw. i’m not an evil person so if she texts me in a couple weeks saying she has std i’ll throw her a few pennies to get herself fixed

i think i don’t even have std tbh

i put on my gym shorts that i haven’t washed in a couple weeks (i only wear them around my apartment) and my balls started to itch sooooo much

so i think it’s from not washing them in a while. i also put them on after fucking a girl right after so maybe this is what caused it

either way, if her little cute asian ass and perky tits looks too good in person i’m going in raw. i’m not an evil person so if she texts me in a couple weeks saying she has std i’ll throw her a few pennies to get herself fixed
Do it, my boy. Go inside that foid raw. Do not use a cuckdom. Slap her thighs, bite her, and suck her tits like your life depends on it. It will relieve all the stress you've been through and the Geomax saints will smile upon you.

Do it, my boy. Go inside that foid raw. Do not use a cuckdom. Slap her thighs, bite her, and suck her tits like your life depends on it. It will relieve all the stress you've been through and the Geomax saints will smile upon you.
i’ve gone through hell and back the past week while recovering from my illness

I’ve been reborn to become an even better geomaxxer. Hopefully when my journey ends i will become Saint ImFree

the bumps and itchhing rash on my face and dick has gone away and i just masturbated to see if my duck works and it feels fine. this girl wants to come over tonight should i fuck her raw?
i swear to god, i sometimes wonder if i am on a forum for men, or fucking women.

NO REAL MAN ASKS THESE TYPES OF QUESTIONS TO OTHER MEN......you just don't

you are supposed to be a man, why do you need to be a bitch and ask others about YOUR fucking morals.

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A MAN.......develop your own code of ethics and morals. Don't be a little bitch and follow the herd like a bitch

i swear to god, i sometimes wonder if i am on a forum for men, or fucking women.

NO REAL MAN ASKS THESE TYPES OF QUESTIONS TO OTHER MEN......you just don't

you are supposed to be a man, why do you need to be a bitch and ask others about YOUR fucking morals.

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A MAN.......develop your own code of ethics and morals. Don't be a little bitch and follow the herd like a bitch
roger

sorry man, not trying to be an asshole. but you are a man. be one.

you dont' ask others "what you would do" when it comes to shit like this

that's the difference between men and women.

women have to discuss everything with all women before they make a decision

men just make the decision. You dont' need "advice"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back