Vent RATE FILIPINO BRAD PITT/CHRIS EVANS

You should move to filipino to become a bad boy chad you mog him
Tbh i can see falios that these guys have and they are easily noticable like the sub human recessed maxilla of 2nd guy and lack of angularity on 1st.

Legit i think that mtn in Canada (psl standards facially can become a chad movie actor the in the philippines. These guys are lot tier normie imo facially)

8BB96D02 79F6 478A BA0A ADC2EEE4E561
3A7719D3 7D0C 4879 BA14 E24596A2CF96

Im a chin less faggot but my maxilla isnt as weak as theirs and i have a slightly better noticable brow ridge and non cuck eyes

Tbh i can see falios that these guys have and they are easily noticable like the sub human recessed maxilla of 2nd guy and lack of angularity on 1st.

Legit i think that mtn in Canada (psl standards facially can become a chad movie actor the in the philippines. These guys are lot tier normie imo facially)

View attachment 668
View attachment 669

Im a chin less faggot but my maxilla isnt as weak as theirs and i have a slightly better noticable brow ridge and non cuck eyes
wow its very rare to see an asian with a non flat maxilla

View attachment 668
View attachment 669

Yea nice maxilla

Wonder what % of Filipinos have flat face

Lmao obviously not you legit mog him
Dude i wish that my parents never moved to canada. Legit they had everything they ever wanted financially bc government niggers like them can steal land easily.

Look at this bro. This tru cel recessed maxilla bug eyed chimp skull faggot is ENJOYING PRIME JB while i mog him and ROT IN CANADA.

Legit if most incels were filipino and lived in the Philippines they could easily find their looksmatch and even date above their looksmatch because everyone is subhuman and a mogger is RARE AS FUCK. HOLY SHIT I HHHHTAE MY PARENTS SO MUCH NIGGA YOU WANNA BE 4'10 AND GIVE BIRTH TO ME W A 5'6 FATHER THEN BRING ME TO CANADA WITHOUT BUYINNNG ME HGH NIGGER?!? FUCK YOU NGIGER I HATE MY THEM I DESPISE MY NIGGERMONKEY SEA PARENTS!!! @Krisp @predeterminism FUCK THIS CLOWN WORLD WE SHOULDVE BEEN BORN AS SEA MONKEY FILIPINOS BC A COUTNRY WHERE EVERYONE IS SUB HUMAN = NO INCELS LIKEUS NIG GER FUCK THIS WORLD I HATE MY PARENTS @smvmaxxertilllate @BlackPillBrutality @Tai Bwo Wannai

Dude i wish that my parents never moved to canada. Legit they had everything they ever wanted financially bc government niggers like them can steal land easily.

Look at this bro. This tru cel recessed maxilla bug eyed chimp skull faggot is ENJOYING PRIME JB while i mog him and ROT IN CANADA.

Legit if most incels were filipino and lived in the Philippines they could easily find their looksmatch and even date above their looksmatch because everyone is subhuman and a mogger is RARE AS FUCK. HOLY SHIT I HHHHTAE MY PARENTS SO MUCH NIGGA YOU WANNA BE 4'10 AND GIVE BIRTH TO ME W A 5'6 FATHER THEN BRING ME TO CANADA WITHOUT BUYINNNG ME HGH NIGGER?!? FUCK YOU NGIGER I HATE MY THEM I DESPISE MY NIGGERMONKEY SEA PARENTS!!! @Krisp @predeterminism FUCK THIS CLOWN WORLD WE SHOULDVE BEEN BORN AS SEA MONKEY FILIPINOS BC A COUTNRY WHERE EVERYONE IS SUB HUMAN = NO INCELS LIKEUS NIG GER FUCK THIS WORLD I HATE MY PARENTS @smvmaxxertilllate @BlackPillBrutality @Tai Bwo Wannai
Yeah that was kinda stupid. But at least you get to moneymaxx and be richer than 99.999% of the country for the rest of ur life

Yea nice maxilla

Wonder what % of Filipinos have flat face
99% OF FILIPINO MONKEYS INCCLYDING ME ARE SUB H HUMAN NEED TO BE NUKED BT CHINA AND NORTH KOREA DURING WW3 BRO. ITS HAPPENING SOONER THAN WE EXPECT
F7AD4DF6 8216 4AFA 9370 00F52D7781AB
6017ECBF 8834 4623 9DEF 7FB7A2E2BA34
LOOK AT THESE SUBHUMAN FILIPINOS BRO THIS IS WHAT ALL FILIPINOS ARE DESCENDED FROM LITERALLY JUNGLE ASIAN ABOS AHAHAHAHAHAH

99% OF FILIPINO MONKEYS INCCLYDING ME ARE SUB H HUMAN NEED TO BE NUKED BT CHINA AND NORTH KOREA DURING WW3 BRO. ITS HAPPENING SOONER THAN WE EXPECT
View attachment 671
View attachment 672
LOOK AT THESE SUBHUMAN FILIPINOS BRO THIS IS WHAT ALL FILIPINOS ARE DESCENDED FROM LITERALLY JUNGLE ASIAN ABOS AHAHAHAHAHAH
C6B66AEB 6815 4C14 93EF 5BE7B9160779
Would still rape these 2 less nigger ones ngl

IM GETTING BULLIED IN MY HIGH SCHOOL LOL. Ppl know me as the incel kid and they asked me to rate them in the hall way and they have group chat dedicated to making fun of me. Do u want me to make a thread bc i have screenshots of everythingo
Damn Wtf, yeah make thread or send on fb or smthing

Title. This is considered chad in the philippines. This guy usually plays the "bad boy" in romance movies.

This is another filipino chad celebrity. Rate this guy as well

How well do u think theyd do in Canada/Europe/East Asia? Could they play the main chad in romance movies?
This guy is MTN before any ethnic tax is applied. I think his status might be because he looks hapa.

yeah but i will lose my virignity when im 23-24 bro. I will never get teen love which is the most genuine love u can ever get the only thinng im loving is my right hand every night
You can still experience teen love. Use a love spell. You just need the target's full name, and birthrate. Try it on one of your classmates.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back