Money Oh my god prices are crazy in africa

would rather be a turbo incel in US than go live in that nigger country, imagine going outside and ONLY seeing niggers. how long do u think you can go before youre robbed?
bingo or over night some war lord decides "fuck this, this place is mine, lets kill everyone that doesn't look like me or agree with me".

and thats' not uncommon, all of africa is like that. war strife

average IQ in africa is 67. Tha'ts below fucking retard level.

i cannot see having a very good time in a place like that. imagine trying to talk to sub 70 IQ people. especially when you run into problems which you inevitably will. And trying to reason with them and they give you that "primate" stare.

there is a reason these retards put each other in empty tires and burn each other.

no thanks

Last edited:
bingo or over night some war lord decides "fuck this, this place is mine, lets kill everyone that doesn't look like me or agree with me".

and thats' not uncommon, all of africa is like that. war strife

average IQ in africa is 67. Tha'ts below fucking retard level.

i cannot see having a very good time in a place like that. imagine trying to talk to sub 70 IQ people. especially when you run into problems which you inevitably will. And trying to reason with them and they give you that "primate" stare.

no thanks
Animals

HIV has 0.05 percent contraction rate with penetration. Even if she does you WILL NOT CONTRACT HIV
agreed

unless you are built like a donkey or she's on her menstrual cycle, Or you do anal, it's impossibly hard to get HIV.

under normal circumstances
basically you would have to fuck 300 girls in one night, and percentage wise, one would give you HIV.

agreed

unless you are built like a donkey or she's on her menstrual cycle, Or you do anal, it's impossibly hard to get HIV.

under normal circumstances
basically you would have to fuck 300 girls in one night, and percentage wise, one would give you HIV.
Its like 99 percent with blood transfusions and 10 percent with needles. That is how you contract HIV, not sex JFL. Even jew studies back this up, Idk why they told us in sex ed that "SEX=HIV" 🤣

Its like 99 percent with blood transfusions and 10 percent with needles. That is how you contract HIV, not sex JFL. Even jew studies back this up, Idk why they told us in sex ed that "SEX=HIV" 🤣
not true, the highest incidence of HIV through sex is gays

*wonder why that is

cause anal sex. Even if you arent' built like a donkey, your ass isnt' supposed to be having sex, so you bleed.

very good, thats' where the HIV is! In the blood

but let me guess, not only your chad your built like a donkey? or..you just like having sex during menstration? LOL
alex, i cannot wait to get out of this fucking place, it's cold as fuck.

i hate cold places. Bored as fuck, would like to go out, but no matter where you go, you gotta dress like a fucking eskimo and its fucking COLD.

i love the tropics. I miss home! only one more month and a half in this hell hole. Then off to a warm place

cannot wait to get to asia. already got pussy lined up for the first day.

Attachments

• 156965531_1946054942214182_428429634985772041_n.jpg
    156965531_1946054942214182_428429634985772041_n.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 9
  • her again.jpg
    her again.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 8
  • her with friend.jpg
    her with friend.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 7
and you get no attention in any w*stern cuckold countries, what a shameful cuckoldry
I have chubby Asian girls sending me messages on dating apps here, I could get a gf pretty easily if I wanted but like a 3-4/10 girl I’m not that into; I am volcel r n and focusing on my career. I might nofap until one of them looks attractive enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back