Geomax Easy living due to White God factor in China?

Marco Pumpo

40+ countries travelled
Apr 18, 2024
I banged a Chinese nerd woman this week who was travelling Europe for business reasons. She graduated from Harvard so I assume she is smart. She said in Shanghai she met lots of whites who lived better lives there than the Chinese and better lives than they would have lived in the West. And she was not even referring to dating. Apparently they get special treatment in all aspects of life, especially carreer wise they are often offered better opportunities than Chinese that deliver the same performance. Also if they make mistakes they are more easily forgiven than Chinese. Anyone here who worked in Shanghai or other big cities in China who can personally can confirm this? I wonder if the impact is actually stronger than in the surrounding countries or if it's just the usual white bonus that you get in Asia.

I banged a Chinese nerd woman this week who was travelling Europe for business reasons. She graduated from Harvard so I assume she is smart. She said in Shanghai she met lots of whites who lived better lives there than the Chinese and better lives than they would have lived in the West. And she was not even referring to dating. Apparently they get special treatment in all aspects of life, especially carreer wise they are often offered better opportunities than Chinese that deliver the same performance. Also if they make mistakes they are more easily forgiven than Chinese. Anyone here who worked in Shanghai or other big cities in China who can personally can confirm this? I wonder if the impact is actually stronger than in the surrounding countries or if it's just the usual white bonus that you get in Asia.
and I wonder if they know chinese or only english to get these benefits in the workplace

Does this extend to chinese more wilingly helping white man to search for chinese girls by his standards?
why would they help you to cuck them?

and I wonder if they know chinese or only english to get these benefits in the workplace

why would they help you to cuck them?
chinese people are helpful

just yesterday a taiwanese guy helped me get beijing girls ig

chinese people have thing with ivy league for sure, i dated stanford graduate living in hong kong. other girls i fucked were finishing bachelor in china and hardcore preparing for master degree at harvard/yale

or maybe these are the only girls that are looking for white monkey to fuck and date

when i talk with someone i barely get positively surprised by point of view of other people, theyre almost always dumber than me and look at things in smaller perspective, this stanford chinese girl was exception, i was constantly mogged intellectually, when i was making some statement she often changed my point of view in 20 seconds

thats very refreshing and odd but bitch was absolutely borderline and crazy, i guess intellect is double edged sword for wahmen

when i talk with someone i barely get positively surprised by point of view of other people, theyre almost always dumber than me and look at things in smaller perspective, this stanford chinese girl was exception, i was constantly mogged intellectually, when i was making some statement she often changed my point of view in 20 seconds

thats very refreshing and odd but bitch was absolutely borderline and crazy, i guess intellect is double edged sword for wahmen
most local girls in hk are crazy

mine was rather a wonk who seemed to lack practical intelligence in certain areas of life. I.e. I offered to exchange numbers on tinder the next day and then she sent me her number and immediately deleted the match or her profile. Apparently she thought I had the message with the number now so it's fine but she didn't think about that the whole chat gets erased then. I didn't even have a chance to save it that quickly. So she wanted to stay in contact but fucked it up completely, contact gone forever :LOL:

mine was rather a wonk who seemed to lack practical intelligence in certain areas of life. I.e. I offered to exchange numbers on tinder the next day and then she sent me her number and immediately deleted the match or her profile. Apparently she thought I had the message with the number now so it's fine but she didn't think about that the whole chat gets erased then. I didn't even have a chance to save it that quickly. So she wanted to stay in contact but fucked it up completely, contact gone forever :LOL:
what a dumb bitch jfl

yeah they get whites to work for their company so it has more credibility cos they know we're higher iq. we're a status symbol in dating, business, everything

this summary is actually spot-on except for the higher iq. but i wasn't sure either so i checked: https://geomax.me/threads/average-iq-by-country-2024.4709/
its nonsense, theres many articles showing cheating is rampant in east asia in tests. there was even protests about it

and many studies showing china average iq is like 80, i showed them studies in a previous thread to prove it. thats why they live in a poverty third world country, and earn 10k per year meanwhile usa earns 80k per year

and why whites invented 99.9% of meaningful inventions and asians invented none and had to be spoonfed technology cos theyre stupid

and why whites dominate every intelligent industry, technology, even AI.

if asians were so high iq they wouldnt be 20,000 steps behind us in ai

show 1 piece of evidence to prove theyre higher iq than us except that cheated iq study which governements specifically stated that it shouldnt be taken seriously as it uses cherrypicked data

its nonsense, theres many articles showing cheating is rampant in east asia in tests. there was even protests about it

and many studies showing china average iq is like 80, i showed them studies in a previous thread to prove it. thats why they live in a poverty third world country, and earn 10k per year meanwhile usa earns 80k per year

and why whites invented 99.9% of meaningful inventions and asians invented none and had to be spoonfed technology cos theyre stupid

and why whites dominate every intelligent industry, technology, even AI.

if asians were so high iq they wouldnt be 20,000 steps behind us in ai

show 1 piece of evidence to prove theyre higher iq than us except that cheated iq study which governements specifically stated that it shouldnt be taken seriously as it uses cherrypicked data
i could very well imagine the chinese cheating with government support. but with all of the other asians countries together in the iq test cheating boat, hm idk, sounds unlikely.

of course history speaks for the west but asia is slowly catching up over a long time regarding wealth and economy. i believe they're not stupid but their political systems and lifestyles form different mindsets that don't lead to the spirit and creativity that is present in the west. they rather come to success with discipline and diligence. thus all the copycat stuff, less inventions, less nobel prizes.

of course history speaks for the west but asia is slowly catching up over a long time regarding wealth and economy.
wrong

china historically has been more prosperous prior to the 18th century and industrial revolution

the wests dominance over the past 400 years has been an anomaly compared to the rest of history. only time will tell whether or not it will continue or china will once again regain its spot as number 1

wrong

china historically has been more prosperous prior to the 18th century and industrial revolution

the wests dominance over the past 400 years has been an anomaly compared to the rest of history. only time will tell whether or not it will continue or china will once again regain its spot as number 1
they werent more prosperous at all, they just had higher gdp cos theres so many of them which means nothing

they only just got out of poverty lol. they never prospered

they werent more prosperous at all, they just had higher gdp cos theres so many of them which means nothing

they only just got out of poverty lol. they never prospered
prior to 17th century yes they had similar standards of living

won’t go into the inventions china made as the list would be too long and if you’re so inclined can research it yourself. i doubt it tho as you’re one of the sinophobic brits so doubt it would change your thought at all

cheers, x

wrong

not looking good for chinks. being poor is meant to make u 5x easier to grow in gdp p capita, even philippines is growing faster

won’t go into the inventions china made as the list would be too long and if you’re so inclined can research it yourself. i doubt it tho as you’re one of the sinophobic brits so doubt it would change your thought at all

cheers, x
seriously theres a statistic showing the most meaningful inventions and like 80% is british, 15% american, 5% japan. china isnt even on the list

nothing to do with thinking im superior, its just a statistical fact based in reality. not coping as most ethnics seem to do about china cos theyre jealous

cheers, x

muh china prospered more before 1500, theyre not even on the list. why do ethnics cope so hard about china its so weird

well i do know, if your white and i would say semi attractive (whatever that means) you can get hired in companies in china simply to be the token white guy.

look that up, it's true.

they will have mixers and you say you work for the company to improve their prestige. I thought it was kinda wierd. you can find some of these guys, talking about it in youtube.

seriously theres a statistic showing the most meaningful inventions and like 80% is british, 15% american, 5% japan. china isnt even on the list

nothing to do with thinking im superior, its just a statistical fact based in reality. not coping as most ethnics seem to do about china cos theyre jealous
i beleive the reason is the support

in the US and UK scientists are given grants, for research. And that means a salary. And whatever university or company gets a share/percentage or outright ownership of the inventions.

But for the rest of the world, would you as a scientist want to slave away your life, making ZERO dollars, hoping your crazy ideas work? meanwhile how do you pay for bills and the cost of living. You usually take jobs MAKING already discovered shit, like makeup and pharmacutical companies. No "inventors".
its' only been recently that academia and companys have been copying the UK/US model, and why things like russias subsonic torpedos and missles have come to fruition.

Matrix degree = Intelligence? Rice are textbook smart perfect for being communist worker bees, if somebody brags about a matrix piece of paper take it as a joke , knowing the BP truths and the Elites plans to cuck you is more self-aware then any retard with a “degree” 100k to study genders, women dont know shit anyways that why they profit off them so much

Ldaring in a box room in 3rd world shithole getting sex is better then 1st world living, its not even 1st world because the DEATHnic immigrants, enjoy paying tax because YOUR Degree helped you work in a box your whole life, muh ivy muh muh muh muh muh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back