(NSFW) (18+) Has anyone here had 2 asians do this to them

he has a perfect shining cock head the way it should be and a frenulum. licking there on a circumcuck is the same as licking a surgical scar. theres no feeling.

we had that even and it was taken by our soy families.
0.11 percent of people in poland are circumsized and that was me. I had "too much foreskin". I dont know why I am so unlucky? Why was I chosen. It just doesnt make any sense. Poland is fairly religious against shit like this but it happend to me. I just dont get it, sorry for venting. Its around 5 percent for uni students tbf

0.11 percent of people in poland are circumsized and that was me. I had "too much foreskin". I dont know why I am so unlucky? Why was I chosen. It just doesnt make any sense. Poland is fairly religious against shit like this but it happend to me. I just dont get it, sorry for venting.
you had whats called acroposthion. thats the best kind of foreskin you can possibly have and they cucked you out of it. what a wasted life.

read that website. thats how bad you got cucked. you have no foreskin you have no life.
I still have foreskin though. I didnt even know i got circumsized until i was 15. I think i fall within the average range. Can you send a picture or a link of what an average penis looks like. You know more than me.

he has a perfect shining cock head the way it should be and a frenulum. licking there on a circumcuck is the same as licking a surgical scar. theres no feeling.
I'm uncut but I barely feel blowjobs ngl unless she sucks giga hard and uses her hand tightly aswell lol

I got it removed as a baby but i still have quite a lot left. In poland it is a rare procedure but i had "too much foreskin"
That's good, you've lowered your chance of penile cancer + contracting HIV risk (due to lack of muscus membrane) and a dirty looking penis. Circumcised penis looks better and cleaner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back