my learnings experimenting with hellotalk profile pictures

anxietycel

Feb 29, 2024
setting your language to china is easy mode so it doesnt really matter what you do
im basing this off south korea

- they don't care about sharp jawlines
- if u have acne its over
- if u have a shit haircut its over
- even just having slightly pink skin doesnt work as well as being pale
- u have to larp about going to university (even though im not a cuck)
- brighter colour hair is everything (i used ugly pic with bright hair and got more messages compared to a better pic but without a light showing my hair)
- shit just make ur profile picture ur eye colour and thats looksmaxxed

tip: dont ignore the guys even they are white worshipping lol

Don’t be ashamed about being a professional Geomaxxer. And don’t be a cuck and say you’re a uni student.

yeah most guys have such autistic hairrstyles. literally just have curtains and uc ant lose
I'm too autistic to style curtains ngl. It keeps reverting to looking like a birds nest. Though my hair is thoroughly fucked from all the head&shoulders.

How do you get paper white skin? Filters? I've never seen it irl. Everyone's a shade of beige no matter what even in winter and autumn with little sun.
Just sit inside rotting on the computer all day, it makes you pasty af

How do you get paper white skin? Filters? I've never seen it irl. Everyone's a shade of beige no matter what even in winter and autumn with little susun.
In uk most people have paper white skin cos we get less no sun and naturally paper white anyways

How do you get paper white skin? Filters? I've never seen it irl. Everyone's a shade of beige no matter what even in winter and autumn with little sun.
Avoid the sun and daylight all year round as much as possible. Use skin moisturiser and don't exercise, but walking is fine. Exercise will make your face go red.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back