I actually dated a SEA girl for a couple months, my experience

ShortAsianEnjoyer

Jul 2, 2023
Im like HTN tall jacked (not much anymore cuz cba with gym) good hair, extroverted but fit in with incel communities for some reason, i slay quite easily in the west if i put in effort (100+ laycount not including geomax), do well all over europe, even in hard mode countries, have had girlfriends from scandinavia, poland, portugal etc.

but this relationship with a toxic SEA girl (she was a little bit westernized ngl) was still the closest thing I have had to a proper relationship

getting ur laundry done unprompted, getting all the things u would think a woman would want to do for u

i dumped her and regret it hard now, but that is only cuz im stuck in europe for another 2 months, then we are geomaxing again

if you are a SUB5 and incel or dumpster dive to get laid in the west, you have to consider the fact that you are not missing out on much

Slaying in EU is a slippery slope, before you know it you are doing coke and drinking cuz u dont like the women u are with

im a geomaxxer for life

Vietnamese girls sound like they make the best wives if you ever want to go for that.

yeah cuz Lookism and Looksmax is not filled with GL guys who just enjoy incel communities for what they are
most PSL fags are extremely high inhib or too desperate for female validation. I genuinely think actual sub5s and decrepit boomers who dont care and geomaxx/sugardaddy/trick have fucked more women than that entire .org put together

most PSL fags are extremely high inhib or too desperate for female validation. I genuinely think actual sub5s and decrepit boomers who dont care and geomaxx/sugardaddy/trick have fucked more women than that entire .org put together
i browse .org and i am also part of slayer groups on TG/whatsapp, nothing in between lol, i find a lot of similarities between slayers and incels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back