ITS OVER IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HES ONLINE ON .ORG RIGHT NOW

in 2 years from god to zero in my eyes
he betabuxed third world ugly whores, i am getting dined and wined by korean model tier students from good houses

but he was my inspiration for sure

also i dont really understand dynamics of his relationships, i wouldnt even show pictures of my girls to some internet incels because of human decency and this white nigger neetbuxed his way to asia and kept this retarded delusional blackpilled mindset of 15 years old basement locked virgin and knocked up these poor gooks

also i dont really understand dynamics of his relationships, i wouldnt even show pictures of my girls to some internet incels because of human decency and this white nigger neetbuxed his way to asia and kept this retarded delusional blackpilled mindset of 15 years old basement locked virgin and knocked up these poor gooks
He is my spirit animal

being pampered by hotties that pay for ur shit all the time heals your mind to some degree after decade of blackpill poison
but lookism is real, maybe hes that ugly mofo he cant get what i get

being pampered by hotties that pay for ur shit all the time heals your mind to some degree after decade of blackpill poison
but lookism is real, maybe hes that ugly mofo he cant get what i get
In his newest pics he looks htn ngl he looksmaxxed through motivation and no depression

in 2 years from god to zero in my eyes
he betabuxed third world ugly whores, i am getting dined and wined by korean model tier students from good houses

but he was my inspiration for sure
HAHAHAHAH YOU THINK SOME SCHIZO LTN CUCK CUKER IS GEYTING MODEL TIER NOODLE HOLE, AHAHHA FUCK MONEY AND DATES ARE FOOKIN STUPID!!!!!! YOU THINK BANKS AND MONEY IS REAL

DATES IS FEMINISM NIGGER LOVING SHIT, 90% of the WORLD IS LARPING NOGGERS RICE AND CURRIES

I HAVE MORE SLAYS THEN U NIGGA. AND MONEY AHAHAHHAH SLAY PUZY HAHSHSHHSHDHD

Money arent REAL AND ESPECIALLY SEA OR NOODLE MONKEY CURRENCY THAT IS JUST PAPER ITS BASICALLY THE SAME AS A CONDOM SINCE UR A BAG FUCKER BAG RUBBER SAME AS SEA MONKEY PAPER CURRENCY

DELETE MY ACCOUNT

yall have rare opportunity to see how an incel blackpill pioneer oldfag became a god of gooks
but people kept seething and calling me larper because their ultimate lifegoal is becoming second itsover meaning fucking 5 ugly brown rope tier whores, and what i have now its beyond their imagination so theyre not very interested
you stupid fucks hahah people are stupid as fuck in general this is the wisdom i got on my journeys - i know how dumb you all are

and i can tell absolutely for sure MEN are DUMBER than women
yeah men are fucking retards, competition for me is non existent, i can have every whore by sweet talking, i could take your whore because youRE DUMB FUCK YOU FUCKING NIGGER 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 YOURE ZERO

View attachment 15680562860490.mp4

yall have rare opportunity to see how an incel blackpill pioneer oldfag became a god of gooks
but people kept seething and calling me larper because their ultimate lifegoal is becoming second itsover meaning fucking 5 ugly brown rope tier whores, and what i have now its beyond their imagination so theyre not very interested
you stupid fucks hahah people are stupid as fuck in general this is the wisdom i got on my journeys - i know how dumb you all are

and i can tell absolutely for sure MEN are DUMBER than women
yeah men are fucking retards, competition for me is non existent, i can have every whore by sweet talking, i could take your whore because youRE DUMB FUCK YOU FUCKING NIGGER 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 YOURE ZERO

View attachment 4620
Tales from mumbai

true, your imagination is better than ours

How does he get money?
Do girls there dont mind dating guys living in a rented shoebox while working ESL white monkey jobs?
He was doing credit card scams scamming UK gov and Thai gov. In Thailand he was working as a teacher and he got credit and then took out the max credit and left the country years ago or something like that. He also scams UK banks maxing out the cards and not paying anything back. He was gambling on sites like bet365 betting on horses but he said it doesn't work anymore so i guess he has 0 income as far as i know

Itsover is a cucked washed up loser
He was doing credit card scams scamming UK gov and Thai gov. In Thailand he was working as a teacher and he got credit and then took out the max credit and left the country years ago or something like that. He also scams UK banks maxing out the cards and not paying anything back. He was gambling on sites like bet365 betting on horses but he said it doesn't work anymore so i guess he has 0 income as far as i know
Quite the contrary actually. Doing the above doesn't make him a cuck, it makes him brave.

Living like this is just one step above of being homeless tbh

do you know what limerencel and weed do for a living in sea?

He isn't jealous of any body. All he wanted to do was live life. What the fuck are you chatting?
Ask him about dylan, james NT, or david bondo. you'll be banned, as he is jealous of anyone superior to him at geomaxxing and does not look to hear about people who lifemog him. You are dead wrong if you think hes not jealous of anybody

Remember this dork from incels.co. I thought he was an exposed larper. At least the whole hit and run pregnancy thing.

Remember this dork from incels.co. I thought he was an exposed larper. At least the whole hit and run pregnancy thing.
he was full of shit and people believed everything because he showed some photos with ugly gooks
he said he borrowed money from banks and ran away to asia then he was praising neetmaxing only because nobody wanted to hire him
im glad this white nigger has job now hes probably stuck in some frozen shithole making 2k usd a month daydreaming about his ugly gooks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back