Alex Brown: Is there anyway we could let the .ORG veterans migrate over here?

No absolutely fucking not, dont even mention the concept of geomaxxing to those gynocentric faggots. Let them get rhino and bonesmashing sugery to attract some foids they can betabux for in the west and let them whine about their looksmatch fucking chad. Let them rot in their basements and waste money on Tails face ratings and watching Chad tiktoks. These people would simp for the first seagook that gives them attention. Only coomers should be allowed to geomaxx, any talk of wining and dining should result in klaus Schwab cutting your dick off and burning your passport. Stop spreading this western cancer of jestermaxxing to the rest of the world

they already know of the passport bros. geomaxing is mainstream i saw some people talking about retiring abroad on tv before.

No absolutely fucking not, dont even mention the concept of geomaxxing to those gynocentric faggots. Let them get rhino and bonesmashing sugery to attract some foids they can betabux for in the west and let them whine about their looksmatch fucking chad. Let them rot in their basements and waste money on Tails face ratings and watching Chad tiktoks. These people would simp for the first seagook that gives them attention. Only coomers should be allowed to geomaxx, any talk of wining and dining should result in klaus Schwab cutting your dick off and burning your passport. Stop spreading this western cancer of jestermaxxing to the rest of the world
best post on the forum so far

they already know of the passport bros. geomaxing is mainstream i saw some people talking about retiring abroad on tv before.
White people were passport bros for decades and they were quiet about it but black passport bros from burger COULDNT SHUT THE FUCK UP and had to flex the "mama citas" they were pulling in LATAM. They started a whole trend on tiktok and it was even a controversy about morality jfl.

Geomaxing will be around for a while but the only fear is the shitty birth rates in asian countries.

White people were passport bros for decades and they were quiet about it but black passport bros from burger COULDNT SHUT THE FUCK UP and had to flex the "mama citas" they were pulling in LATAM. They started a whole trend on tiktok and it was even a controversy about morality jfl.

Geomaxing will be around for a while but the only fear is the shitty birth rates in asian countries.
look at the name of the channel

blacks ruin everything. we are lucky that this forum is run by a white man.

@AlexBrown84

.ORG is officially a shithole infested with Ticktock shits. Is there anyway this site could be modified with a kind of looksmaxing section to allow the veterans who are pushed out of .Org to migrate over here or something? I don't want to ask over there. I just wanted to figure out somewhere we could go to get away from them.
I would like this too. Maybe getting the mods to send emails to old users might help.

I know he said he was able to edit the favicon and only the user with the full administrator account (account 1) is able to do that on XenForo.

it's just a bunch of black guys trying to convince themselves they're high SMV just like aznidentity
The fact that they're geomaxxing is very much proof against them being high smv. Yeah, sounds like a bunch of coping delusional soys. But that's basically most of reddit anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back