Hellotalk is a cheat code and tell me if I'm retarded for doing this

I'm getting lots of fake vibes on the app, like fake profiles waving me and what not.
Some seem scam like with barely any profile or moments, it especially started to increase when I was going to sign up to pay, and then when I didn't it started to increase even more. Not sure if the app can be trusted with it's users authenticity.

Weird, I got a couple but nothing I can remember. Share examples if you're willing.

sounds like you’re too non nt and autistic for it anyways
Says the guy who takes drugs to feel NT.
This is not about being NT or not, I know fake profiles when I see them. I see the same shit on Tantan. Don’t gaslight me and tell me all users on HelloTalk are real.

All these scams and frauds are common thing in China. Men fake filtered video and audio feed to look like pretty women to scam other men (there are excessive 30 million more men than female due to the 1 child policy) to get gifts from them and what not. There is a whole industry behind it.

I’m not saying we don’t have this in the west, but in China it goes to the extreme. Then these girls start asking for your whatsapp and ask you to buy bitcoin or some other shit scam.

Last edited:
Says the guy who takes drugs to feel NT.
This is not about being NT or not, I know fake profiles when I see them. I see the same shit on Tantan. Don’t gaslight me and tell me all users on HelloTalk are real.

All these scams and frauds are common thing in China. Men fake filtered video and audio feed to look like pretty women to scam other men (there are excessive 30 million more men than female due to the 1 child policy) to get gifts from them and what not. There is a whole industry behind it.

I’m not saying we don’t have this in the west, but in China it’s on a whole other level.
show the profiles

and you can always just ask them if it’s them in their pfp you know that?

it’s filled with jbs and guess what, jbs like to use celebs as their pfp

if i go with your logic, all the girls i met from hellotalk shouldn’t be real since they all started conversations with waves

have you even been to china?

show the profiles

and you can always just ask them if it’s them in their pfp you know that?

it’s filled with jbs and guess what, jbs like to use celebs as their pfp

if i go with your logic, all the girls i met from hellotalk shouldn’t be real since they all started conversations with waves

have you even been to china?
Idk maybe it’s different when you are using it in the west versus when you actually use it in China/Asia.
Maybe I’ll give it a one month trial to determine if it’s the same shit like Tintan or there are actually real people/profiles on it and you don’t need to deal with the hassle of filtering hundreds of fake profiles especially if you’re going to pay for membership.

Idk maybe it’s different when you are using it in the west versus when you actually use it in China/Asia.
Maybe I’ll give it a one month trial to determine if it’s the same shit like Tintan or there are actually real people/profiles on it and you don’t need to deal with the hassle of filtering hundreds of fake profiles.
pointless to use it unless you’re in the country imo

but i guess you could meet chinks already near you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back