Vent My boss told me hes a geomaxxer and got his wife from latam, and said i can geomaxx

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
Had a meeting with my boss and he said the reason he got into online work was for freedom

And said he's been in latam for the last 8 years working remote online business stuff

And he met his wife there and brought her back to USA and she got citizenship and they have kids and shit

And was telling me how they like american/british accent there so u "do well with the ladies"

And asked me if I want to go anywhere and said I can if I want. I said not right now cos I didn't wanna admit I want to go to Philippines cos I feel like it's embarrassing lol.

And he said just to let him know and he can help make it happen

And said I can work full time now instead of part time

I just need to get a root canal, get motorbike license, order some hot weather clothes then geomaxx permenantly

My old boss was a geomaxx to Thailand too. Work in construction in UK for a few months then go to Thailand for a year and live like a king and fuck thai girls

yep

it’s just retarded blacks that promote it so openly in recent times

us anglos have been geomaxxing for centuries

there’s a reason we conquered the whole world

our food and women is shit
Wots wrong wiv a cottage pie m8

Had a meeting with my boss and he said the reason he got into online work was for freedom

And said he's been in latam for the last 8 years working remote online business stuff

And he met his wife there and brought her back to USA and she got citizenship and they have kids and shit

And was telling me how they like american/british accent there so u "do well with the ladies"

And asked me if I want to go anywhere and said I can if I want. I said not right now cos I didn't wanna admit I want to go to Philippines cos I feel like it's embarrassing lol.

And he said just to let him know and he can help make it happen

And said I can work full time now instead of part time

I just need to get a root canal, get motorbike license, order some hot weather clothes then geomaxx permenantly
What country is his wife from? And is he referring to speaking Spanish with a foreign accent in LatAm, or speaking English?

only reason thailand didn’t get conquered is to be a buffer state between british burma and french indochina

only reason thailand didn’t get conquered is to be a buffer state between british burma and french indochina
Partially true. The Chakri dynasty earned the respect of the European monarchs as an equal. Chulalongkorn was King of Siam during the peak colonization years, and his leadership is what ensured Thailand remained sovereign. That's why Thais love him so much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back