JFL I’m too lazy to lose weight

CHOoseWisely

Nothing to Lose
Dec 17, 2023
Seriously man I cannot lose weight for shit my parents cook amazing food and it’s good to cope with because of no GF I just can’t find the will power to lose weight fuck that shit

Plus I used to be gymaxxed when I played football and my matches STILL sucked. I think western women would rate me a 6/10 JFL it’s so over.

I weigh like 210 now. I should probably be like 180 or 175. By June I should hopefully be 180. If I was thin I'd geomax like tomorrow but I don't want to be a fat lard ass bitch with tits when I'm trying to bang skinny 20 year olds
Same here bro, living in America is seriously making me gain weight. The depression mixed with a shitty diet is probably why we’re known to be an obese country.

I’m around 206ish pounds and I need to drop down to like 170 but it seems like so much work.

Same here bro, living in America is seriously making me gain weight. The depression mixed with a shitty diet is probably why we’re known to be an obese country.

I’m around 206ish pounds and I need to drop down to like 170 but it seems like so much work.
Yeah it's gay af

Also I know this works because I had a skinny friend that only ate once a day for his whole life and was rail thin. Asked me for advice in gaining weight and I told him to start eating more meals throughout the day. Gained a bunch of weight.

Also I know this works because I had a skinny friend that only ate once a day for his whole life and was rail thin. Asked me for advice in gaining weight and I told him to start eating more meals throughout the day. Gained a bunch of weight.
Yeah metabolism makes up for like 500 calories difference. Exersize can make you burn maybe 1000 if you try really hard but it boosts your appetite so you eat more. It's literally all dieting. I would say just drink a lot of coffee in the morning. It's a strong appetit suppresant.

I have been skinny my whole life but can't bulk up

If ur jewmaxxed get the ozempic going and maybe trt while lifting weights a few times a week

Yeah metabolism makes up for like 500 calories difference. Exersize can make you burn maybe 1000 if you try really hard but it boosts your appetite so you eat more. It's literally all dieting. I would say just drink a lot of coffee in the morning. It's a strong appetit suppresant.

I have been skinny my whole life but can't bulk up
I have shitty digestion but I eat so much I still gain weight. I drink at least 8 beers a day and eat nonstop

this is my struggle too. im also a manlet. its brutal, fuck /fit/ fags who say its easy to lose wegith. also never take ozempic it makes you hate food

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back