Story I was roommates with Personalityinkwell / pinkwell.

Sneep

Creepermaxxed
Nov 11, 2022
It’s surreal man. And yeah I was the one who doxxed him. It seriously sucks that it had to come to that. I think the alcohol and severe social isolation rotted his brain. I’m not one of these dark triad copers or thinks that shit is good. I’m an empathetic guy and he pushed me over the edge with his bs. Here’s on of the last messages he sent me before blocking me.
C87F1A21 8731 4F71 AA56 4F51CE989D22

I should’ve known it would end like this cause even before I was roommates with him he tried doing something scummy and upending my forum where he was an admin. Even in the fucking incel community theres snakes and crazy users everywhere.

It’s surreal man. And yeah I was the one who doxxed him. It seriously sucks that it had to come to that. I think the alcohol and severe social isolation rotted his brain. I’m not one of these dark triad copers or thinks that shit is good. I’m an empathetic guy and he pushed me over the edge with his bs. Here’s on of the last messages he sent me before blocking me.
View attachment 4496

I should’ve known it would end like this cause even before I was roommates with him he tried doing something scummy and upending my forum where he was an admin. Even in the fucking incel community theres snakes and crazy users everywhere.
The real question is how did you get in this situation that you and inkwell became roommates?

The real question is how did you get in this situation that you and inkwell became roommates?
He has his own house and has 3 bedrooms and was only using one. We worked out an arrangement where I would rent out one of the rooms but it went south due to interpersonal conflicts and his pretty bad alcoholism. It hit a breaking point pretty early on so I had to leave.

He has his own house and has 3 bedrooms and was only using one. We worked out an arrangement where I would rent out one of the rooms but it went south due to interpersonal conflicts and his pretty bad alcoholism. It hit a breaking point pretty early on so I had to leave.

I also had roomates and i was the alcoholic one

he tried doing something scummy and upending my forum where he was an admin.
Its actually amazing me that people still give this dude a position of power, when any community that he became a admin he destroy

Its actually amazing me that people still give this dude a position of power, when any community that he became a admin he destroy
He’s good as gone now and he will likely be dead in less than 10 years. His alcoholism is quite severe and he already looks much older than he actually is and probably has the liver of a 75-80yo man because he has insane liver pains and throws up green mystery shit after a night of drinking. He’s been a boozetard since age 20 and he’s gonna be 29 soon.

He’s good as gone now and he will likely be dead in less than 10 years. His alcoholism is quite severe and he already looks much older than he actually is and probably has the liver of a 75-80yo man because he has insane liver pains and throws up green mystery shit after a night of drinking. He’s been a boozetard since age 20 and he’s gonna be 29 soon.
What no pussy does to a mf

I only did it because he was the one who actually invited me onto the forum and he was already and admin and friends with one of mutuals who was also and admin. The site went down for some unexplained reason and the webmaster disappeared so I took up the mantle and became the webmaster of a new site to replace the defunct one. But yeah he also shorted up ncu but back then I don’t think he was even as mentally fucked as he is now.

What no pussy does to a mf
He actually had hooked up with a girl at least once in the past and rejected some other chick because she was a bit too chunky for him and kinda ugly. But he was a boozetard even before he was truly an incel I think. I know his dad was an alcoholic as well and would give booze to him so it’s not very surprising the way he turned out. My mom was an alcoholic and my dad is still one so I despise that shit because I’ve seen how it just rots someone’s brain and turns them into a retard.

He actually had hooked up with a girl at least once in the past and rejected some other chick because she was a bit too chunky for him and kinda ugly. But he was a boozetard even before he was truly an incel I think. I know his dad was an alcoholic as well and would give booze to him so it’s not very surprising the way he turned out. My mom was an alcoholic and my dad is still one so I despise that shit because I’ve seen how it just rots someone’s brain and turns them into a retard.
Yeah i never drink alone its so retarded i enjoy drinking session in brothels and in pubs or going out to observe coldaproach and i have 1-2% chance off getting a ONS with an ugly landwhale or a ugly roasty

Yeah i never drink alone its so retarded i enjoy drinking session in brothels and in pubs or going out to observe coldaproach and i have 1-2% chance off getting a ONS with an ugly landwhale or a ugly roasty
Nice booze induced ons. 👍

I only did it because he was the one who actually invited me onto the forum and he was already and admin and friends with one of mutuals who was also and admin. The site went down for some unexplained reason and the webmaster disappeared so I took up the mantle and became the webmaster of a new site to replace the defunct one. But yeah he also shorted up ncu but back then I don’t think he was even as mentally fucked as he is now.
Basedhaven first went down because inkwell drived the owner away with his shit. Since inkwell kept banning everyone that disagree with him and demand that people bow down to him, the owner told him to go fuck himself and stopped paying for the site. Keep in mind that the original owner was a 15 year old hat inkwell convinced to create a site. Later on, inkwell found another dude to pay for the site, but since the site was so fucking dead, the dude gave up and the site died again.

Basedhaven first went down because inkwell drived the owner away with his shit.
Zensfy? Because Zensfy had it first then I think gave up after a few days. Then there was trashcancel.
Since inkwell kept banning everyone that disagree with him and demand that people bow down to him, the owner told him to go fuck himself and stopped paying for the site. Keep in mind that the original owner was a 15 year old hat inkwell convinced to create a site. Later on, inkwell found another dude to pay for the site, but since the site was so fucking dead, the dude gave up and the site died again.

Basedhaven first went down because inkwell drived the owner away with his shit. Since inkwell kept banning everyone that disagree with him and demand that people bow down to him, the owner told him to go fuck himself and stopped paying for the site. Keep in mind that the original owner was a 15 year old hat inkwell convinced to create a site.
Yeah I know because I was friends with all of them, it was Zensfy. Some guy called trashcancel took over and he was probably a fed. 95% certain he was.
Later on, inkwell found another dude to pay for the site, but since the site was so fucking dead, the dude gave up and the site died again.

Zensfy? Because Zensfy had it first then I think gave up after a few days. Then there was trashcancel.
Yes, it was Zensfy the first admin. I didnt remember his name. The second admin had "trash" in his username, but I make no idea who that nigger was

Yes, it was Zensfy the first admin. I didnt remember his name. The second admin had "trash" in his username, but I make no idea who that nigger was
Trashcanecel and no one know where he even came from and he never posted anything anywhere. 10% fed tier.

View attachment 4496

To be honest, you could be doxxed as a convicted killer on .org and people will forget about it in a few days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back