Self improvement doesnt work and is a scam to keep society functioning

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
Self improvement can't make an unattractive man attractive to women. What constitutes physical attraction are traits signalling good genetic health which translates to superior survivability for offspring. If a man has bad genetics, there's nothing he can do to become physically attractive.

All a man in said position can do is accept it and try and be as content as possible within his individual situation. Unattractive men can always betabux a single mum or a roastie about to hit the wall. Personally, I have too much self respect to do that shit.

The only logical conclusion is to neetmax without self destruction. Be a minimalist and enjoy your hobbies. Fuck people, don't chase their validation! Just because you're unattractive, it doesn't mean your life is over over. It's over in regards to receiving genuine curiosity from women, though,

but hey, c'est la vie.

Last edited:
Depends on what kind of self-improvement. If I got a hair transplant for my very bald head, LASIK to lose my glasses, dental implants, maybe a nose job, and if I went to the gym for a few years and did steroids, skincare for my acne scars, then I think this kind of self-improvement would work quite well.

Depends on what kind of self-improvement. If I got a hair transplant for my very bald head, LASIK to lose my glasses, dental implants, maybe a nose job, and if I went to the gym for a few years and did steroids, skincare for my acne scars, then I think this kind of self-improvement would work quite well.
It doesn't work. It won't make an unattractive man attractive. Good looks are born, not made.

Do it all and get the life experience and then come back to me. Until then, goodbye.

Do it all and get the life experience and then come back to me. Until then, goodbye.
Nah I cba doing it, it's too much work, too much energy too much time effort. And money. I think that theoretically if I did everything on that list, including steroids, I should look quite good. It's not like my face is deformed. Well I'm a virgin at almost 30 so obviously I'm not handsome but still. If I did all those surgeries and shit I'd look fine.

Nah I cba doing it, it's too much work, too much energy too much time effort. And money. I think that theoretically if I did everything on that list, including steroids, I should look quite good. It's not like my face is deformed. Well I'm a virgin at almost 30 so obviously I'm not handsome but still. If I did all those surgeries and shit I'd look fine.
It wouldn't change a dam thing. I have life experience in this regard and you have none. You're a virgin at almost 30 years of age. I have no doubt you have many facial deformities. No offence, but you're a fucking weirdo who's completely out of touch with reality. Attractive people are born, not made.

Last edited:
Self improvement can't make an unattractive man attractive to women. What constitutes physical attraction are traits signalling good genetic health which translates to superior survivability for offspring. If a man has bad genetics, there's nothing he can do to become physically attractive.

All a man in said position can do is accept it and try and be as content as possible within his individual situation. Unattractive men can always betabux a single mum or a roastie about to hit the wall. Personally, I have too much self respect to do that shit.

The only logical conclusion is to neetmax without self destruction. Be a minimalist and enjoy your hobbies. Fuck people, don't chase their validation! Just because you're unattractive, it doesn't mean your life is over over. It's over in regards to receiving genuine curiosity from women, though,

but hey, c'est la vie.
One definitely can “ascend” as the looksmaxxers call it. The question is “is it worth it?”. Well that’s something to decide individually. It’s risky, but it can be mitigated, especially with the more money one has.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back