News I’m not a pedo.

what’s ncu
Non-cucks United. It was a forum. You can look at archives on archives.ph if you look up “ncu.su” or “ncu.world.” It was created by Nathan Larson originally but he handed it over to Robtical, who as you may know used to be a prominent member and moderator on incels.is. I doxxed him (kinda) in 2022 and he fucked off sometime around September 2023 and the forum just abruptly closed without a peep from him. It was created around November 2020 as a reaction to all the defeatism and rampant censorship on incels.is but later became incels.is 2.0 basically. Personalityinkwell was an admin also one of the biggest posters until a schism occurred and branched off into another forum (which I was the webmaster of at one point).

what’s ncu
Part of the reason (if not the only reason) Robtical made everyone a mod/admin was likely a cheap way to get people to trust him (even though he was very sus) and also have user loyalty. Basically made a ton of people mods to get them to think he a chill guy and stay on the forum. But it died at multiple points despite having over 4,000+ registered users. I was among the first to join so I saw it when it was active and when it was basically a complete graveyard.

Part of the reason (if not the only reason) Robtical made everyone a mod/admin was likely a cheap way to get people to trust him (even though he was very sus) and also have user loyalty. Basically made a ton of people mods to get them to think he a chill guy and stay on the forum. But it died at multiple points despite having over 4,000+ registered users. I was among the first to join so I saw it when it was active and when it was basically a complete graveyard.
Robtical would put every retard as mod and then he would leave the forum and not even respond to people. A lot of those mods would ban everyone for some trivial reason and killed robtical forums. Also, robtical losed more than 5k in mobiles games, this is way he didnt payed more for ncu and basedspace

Robtical would put every retard as mod and then he would leave the forum and not even respond to people. A lot of those mods would ban everyone for some trivial reason and killed robtical forums. Also, robtical losed more than 5k in mobiles games, this is way he didnt payed more for ncu and basedspace
I also remember Robtical being vegan but he admitted to consuming milk, fish and some other animal products at least on occassion.
He was also a gymcel and 100% on juice as when I saw that pic of him shirtless his one pec looked nothing like the other. Abnormal af. He was a roidmaxxer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back