Recommendation Take Your Looks To The Next Level

Cigarette

🚬
Dec 1, 2022
FOOD:
- I don't care if you are bulking or cutting right now, you should 100% keep carbs and fruits to a LOW LEVEL. All these so called "nutritionists" are retards. Same with the Orthotropics business. They have been lying to all of you. The only truth is calorie deficit. They will build diets for you to "lose weight" but will end up looking like shit at the end and that's what we don't want. If you feed carbs to your body it'll build up water weight like a sponge. Your body stores glucose as glycogen. There's 3-3.8g of water in every gram of glucose if it's stored as glycogen. Now here's when fasting comes in. When you fast, you are using the glycogen in your LIVER not your MUSCLES. This will get rid of your water weight in approximately 3-5 days.

HOW MUCH WEIGHT WILL I LOSE?
- If you are a youngcel (16-21) you will lose approximately 10-15 pounds in your first week of no carbs, no fruit and 12-14 hour fasts. A lot of that will be water weight which is fine. Let's get into dropping bf% now.

After losing the water weight, your body will move onto the stored fats in your body.
- If you keep up with the fasting and no carbs no fruits you will be losing 1/2 lb per day or .227 kg for my fellow EU boys. If you have a healthy metabolism you can pump these numbers up to 2 lbs per week.

ESTROGEN:
- Women have a hard time losing weight because of their estrogen. If your estrogen levels are high you need to either pump T up get a hormone balance.

EXERCISE:
10k Daily Steps
Weights

SUPPLEMENTS:
- L-Carnitine: To drop body fat even faster. Take 20mL before working out. Wouldn't recommend 20mL if you're under the age of 17 or over the age of 35. Take 15mL if you're under 17 or if you are over 35. You can buy small packs and mix them with water or buy the liquid bottle straight away. I recommend the liquid bottle it's handier.

- Chromium Picolinate 500mcg: Take 1 pill before eating any meals. Will help a lot with fatloss.

UNORTHODOX METHODS TO LOSE WEIGHT:
Coffee
Cigarettes
Clenbuterol (Recommended if you're going to the gym)
Sibutramine (Recommended if you're a fat fuck)

EXTRA TIPS:
Bananas and Avocados
- Helps to reduce bloating and overall keep you full

(Most people don't know what's under their fatass body, give it a try)

SYS2

TAGS:

@AlexBrown84 @geomaxer @KingWigga @Aidan @biggunsar @Kevin_Logan

good post

what pathway does Chromium Picolinate work? never heard of it

wouldn’t recommend clen tbh. causes aanxiet, jittering, and chest pain

good post

what pathway does Chromium Picolinate work? never heard of it

wouldn’t recommend clen tbh. causes aanxiet, jittering, and chest pain
im on clen rn havent had any of those. but i dont use it for body building im just using it to increase my fat loss %.

chromium picolinate lowers blood sugar and helps with insulin resistance

Stimulant class drugs will do the trick. Taking a healthy dose of concerta and you will not be able to eat all day. my friend in the west got his hands on these from a doctor just by reading the dsm whetever on ADHD and repeating it to a doctor. boom. Bonus tip: get the generic ones as they are about 1/3 the price

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back