How safe is meeting girls off tinder in Manila? (Makati or BGC)

cyra123

Jun 18, 2024
Planning on going to Manila in a couple of months and I'm just wondering how safe it would be to meet girls off tinder in Manila. I would stay in Makati or BGC. Is it rare for foreigners to get drugged or kidnapped in this city. I know the Philippines as a whole can be dangerous but idk about Makati or BGC.

Planning on going to Manila in a couple of months and I'm just wondering how safe it would be to meet girls off tinder in Manila. I would stay in Makati or BGC. Is it rare for foreigners to get drugged or kidnapped in this city. I know the Philippines as a whole can be dangerous but idk about Makati or BGC.
never heard of that happening there
the only incidents ive heard of is girls stealing money/cc/electronics but must be a small % because it's not even mentioned often

I want to go to Manila but even the coomer/monger areas look like trash which makes me think the city has like one area with a high end mall and high end condos and that's it, the rest is just slums.

I want to go to Manila but even the coomer/monger areas look like trash which makes me think the city has like one area with a high end mall and high end condos and that's it, the rest is just slums.

I'm pretty sure that one area is quite big tho, living there would probably be shit but the place that most foreigners stay in looks really nice

pretty much
BGC looks as modern and clean as singapore but it's a rather small area

you are stuck to 2-3 good areas in a massive city which is not ideal if you care about anything else than fucking and chilling at home

looks fun to spend some time there but most young people will never build a life there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back