Philippines is only good for virgins

Stellar_Travels

Mar 10, 2024
For real, I'd only advise a guy to go to the Philippines if he's a late virgin and need to gain some confidence in fucking girls. But once you're there, lost the virginity and fucked half a dozen of pinay women get the fuck out of there.

It's a major shithole with the worst food in all Asia. Aside from greasy fast food chain restaurants everywhere (no wonder many women there are chubby/fat) and lack of healthy eating options, the food is also not treated properly and it's contaminated. I got food poisoned multiple times, one time I was almost dying because of it....thank god I had the medical insurance.

The girls are some of the ugliest in the world on average, extremely low IQ, the climate is unbearable (hot and humid), the traffic/pollution is insane and there is a serious lack of infrastructure that truly make it a third world country. Unless you live in BGC or Makati in Manila the rest is a shithole. Heck, looking at such poverty it even hit you mentally that's why I rarely ventured outside BGC...it's also not that safe.

In Cebu it's safer but again, outside IT Park it's a biblical shithole. And even if you live in those bubble it's still a bad copy of the West but you end up paying a big premium for it.

Not a decent gym, no decent restaurants, boring as fuck because there is nothing else to do other than fucking some local sluts...it gets boring fast.

Unfortunately the best places in Asia are also the more expensive ones....Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai are world class cities with top notch infrastructure and the hottest girls in Asia. But you need to be at least a low tier normie there so if you're a virgin, go to the Philippines first and then move on

Last edited:
i agree

to the untrained eye that hasn’t been, it makes sense that they would glorify phillipines

but truly i say the county is a dump where the only thing to entertain yourself with is the unintelligent untrained females

i agree

to the untrained eye that hasn’t been, it makes sense that they would glorify phillipines

but truly i say the county is a dump where the only thing to entertain yourself with is the unintelligent untrained females
How do you rank the countries u been in asia from best to worst, from your preference of living there overall? I live in Thailand and have no experience anywhere else, and love it here

Food poisoning only plagues rookie travelers and raw seafood eaters, JFL

The flavors of Philippine street food and the hectic yet harmonious life of hyperdense slum cities were a novelty to me after coming from a cold and empty part of America. It was a great first destination for a winter overseas, and would've been 10x better if my dick weren't as lazy as the rest of me.

But after experiencing the quality of life possible in other Asian countries for the same cost ($800/month or thereabouts), I don't plan to stay in PH again. Next Asian trip I will get a 90 day Vietnam visa.

Yet there are some valid reasons why guys hype the Philippines. You'll never be lonely unless you are anti-social at your core, which I am. Smiles and friendliness are easier to come by than almost anywhere else in the world, so you can go about your day in a constant bubble of good vibes. The climate is mild AF, 100 degree heat is unheard of. Filipinos are usually eager to please and very deferential to white men who are even marginally worthy of respect. No other country have so many people called me "sir". English fluency makes it a breeze to communicate. It's also a very helpful country; someone is always available and eager to help you wherever you go. This is not true in the rest of Asia.

Phils is the last line of defense for Passport Bros who could not make it in any other countries Passport Bros go to. It is simply no where near the best country for Passport Bro-ing. If I don't have anything solid by the time I'm mid 40s, then the Phils is what I may I consider.

The flavors of Philippine street food and the hectic yet harmonious life of hyperdense slum cities were a novelty to me after coming from a cold and empty part of America. It was a great first destination for a winter overseas, and would've been 10x better if my dick weren't as lazy as the rest of me.

But after experiencing the quality of life possible in other Asian countries for the same cost ($800/month or thereabouts), I don't plan to stay in PH again. Next Asian trip I will get a 90 day Vietnam visa.

Yet there are some valid reasons why guys hype the Philippines. You'll never be lonely unless you are anti-social at your core, which I am. Smiles and friendliness are easier to come by than almost anywhere else in the world, so you can go about your day in a constant bubble of good vibes. The climate is mild AF, 100 degree heat is unheard of. Filipinos are usually eager to please and very deferential to white men who are even marginally worthy of respect. No other country have so many people called me "sir". English fluency makes it a breeze to communicate. It's also a very helpful country; someone is always available and eager to help you wherever you go. This is not true in the rest of Asia.
What places would be better than PH?

can u elaborate on what was poor about the quality of life in PH compared to VN/TH?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back