Is the Philippines as good as it seems?

toolazytogeomax

Sep 30, 2023
I had a dream last night bros. I'm still in shock, it felt so good.

Had a Filipina girlfriend in the dream, she was so feminine and nice to me, excited to be around me.

Guess it's based on all the stories I've read.

Is it true bros? Is life in the Philippines with a Filipina gf good?

How do you think living in an uncultured country like that would feel for a guy from the west? Boring and frustrating or a nice change of pace, laid back?
Coming from a sedate small town in the USA, I found Metro Manila to be stimulating and fascinating at first. So much human behavior to nootice in the daily activities of life on the street. The smaller alleys are more relaxed and less noisy, if you want to chat with your neighbors and make some friends. If you are the kind of person who enjoys making small talk with dozens of people a day, you will love the Philippines. They are such gregarious people; drinking and socializing is basically their only leisure activity.

"Boring and difficult" were the exact words of a Liberian negro who was staying at a cheap hotel in north Manila, and who spent most of his day sitting on a concrete block in the hotel alley, staring at his phone and trying to hook up with girls online. He was socially inept, almost autistically so...strange in a negro.
how tall are you? 5'7 is ideal for SEAniggers foids. better if you're 5'7+

Flip girls are so short that height doesn't matter.
Is life in the Philippines with a Filipina gf good?
Chances are she will be employed or going to school, so you will spend a good chunk of your day sitting around in your room bored AF and texting her every ten minutes, kek. If she fucks on the first date or doesn't stay the night when she comes over, you are sharing that pussy bro, so don't eat it out.

Coming from a sedate small town in the USA, I found Metro Manila to be stimulating and fascinating at first. So much human behavior to nootice in the daily activities of life on the street. The smaller alleys are more relaxed and less noisy, if you want to chat with your neighbors and make some friends. If you are the kind of person who enjoys making small talk with dozens of people a day, you will love the Philippines. They are such gregarious people; drinking and socializing is basically their only leisure activity.

"Boring and difficult" were the exact words of a Liberian negro who was staying at a cheap hotel in north Manila, and who spent most of his day sitting on a concrete block in the hotel alley, staring at his phone and trying to hook up with girls online. He was socially inept, almost autistically so...strange in a negro.

Flip girls are so short that height doesn't matter.

Chances are she will be employed or going to school, so you will spend a good chunk of your day sitting around in your room bored AF and texting her every ten minutes, kek. If she fucks on the first date or doesn't stay the night when she comes over, you are sharing that pussy bro, so don't eat it out.
Yes, they do seem like a gregarious bunch I've noticed that from a lot of sources. On the one hand that's really good for getting to know people and women especially. On the other hand it's bad cause they're so familial and you'd be quite tangled up with a girl's family I think. Especially if it's a poor one, I'd never give money to her family but I think there'd be a lot of girls angling for money. Well my frugality should keep those at bay, I barely even spend on myself much less a girl, and much less her family.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back