how do you guys have the time to post on here and be on here

AsianWomanBreeder

Oct 20, 2023
seems like most of the people on this forum are just rotters who live with their moms and don't do shit with their lives, I've been grinding and saved up a few thousand dollars to go geomax meanwhile retards on here are just spamming posts and shit lmao. You guys are not going to geomax there's only a few guys on here that even do anything, Majority of the posts here are just larp and fake stories.

yea im a rotter here for last 3 months but i started a remote job on friday so i can geomax hopefully, and its the weekend now so nothing to do

seems like most of the people on this forum are just rotters who live with their moms and don't do shit with their lives, I've been grinding and saved up a few thousand dollars to go geomax meanwhile retards on here are just spamming posts and shit lmao. You guys are not going to geomax there's only a few guys on here that even do anything, Majority of the posts here are just larp and fake stories.
I always keep this site open in the background whilst I do work.

I thought about SEAmaxing, when I registered here, but the more
I research it, the more I see it's just betabuxing with extra steps.

but maybe someone will post an interesting find. maybe Russia is a good location to try.

my worst travelcel experience was Greece.

but maybe someone will post an interesting find. maybe Russia is a good location to try.

all foids are beta bux for nonchads

nah its about genetics not buxxing

how old are you?

you only have to worry about being betabux if you’re old

girls pay for my meals in sea even though they make a fraction of what i do

it’s pretty easy to tell if a girl wants you to betabux

don’t go to resturaunts she suggests

if she introduces you to her family immediately run
all pinas want to show you their family. they love their families.

This site feels like psych ward with mentally ill people sperging random BS.

truely the sewers of the internet.

im retired. 44 (well will be 44 in january)

so i just travel, fuck and do whatever i want

i have no experience with geomaxxing at that age so just my observations
every woman wants to be cared for. that's a fact (even western women)

so if a girl says "i want to live with you" to me. that is not betabuxxing

if some girl says "give me a tv and i will maybe fuck you". THAT is betabuxing. and seriously. no one needs to do that unless you are fat, and fugly.

i keep myself in shape, flat stomach. (don't work out but i know i should but im fucking lazy)

He literally hires prostitutes
glad you know my story. that's why i got a prime piece of ass like this(and i have others) begging to come and live with me. I dont' have to pay her shit. I know it's hard to wrap your head around a girl who's 20 may actually want to fuck a guy who is 44. But alot of women like older guys. IF a girl doesn't respect you. You got nothing. Well, many women want a leader. And they see a alpha in an older guy. IF he isn't a fat piece of shit that takes care of himself.

and since you seem to be such a cocky asshole, lets see your conquests.....ya...i thought so.

but i will also say this. do i pay for sex?...fuck ya. when i dont' want to play the fucking games women do. i give them worthless paper, and they give me the only thing of value they have. and once gotten. I own them. there is nothing more they can give me. I have taken their dignity and respect. And i own it now. After that. I can discard them or keep them. it's complexly my choice. When you have money, you have options. when your poor you have to pretend you would never pay for sex. Cause ya got no options otherwise.

Attachments

• VID-20231214-WA0006.mp4
    2 MB
Last edited:
glad you know my story. that's why i got a prime piece of ass like this(and i have others) begging to come and live with me. I dont' have to pay her shit. I know it's hard to wrap your head around a girl who's 20 may actually want to fuck a guy who is 44. But alot of women like older guys. IF a girl doesn't respect you. You got nothing. Well, many women want a leader. And they see a alpha in an older guy. IF he isn't a fat piece of shit that takes care of himself.

and since you seem to be such a cocky asshole, lets see your conquests.....ya...i thought so.
is that your foid, so hot. well done.

Isn't prostition betabuxxing by definition? Just because some girls want to be with you doesn't really change. Women like older men everyone knows that.

is that your foid, so hot. well done.
no, that's my foid if i want her. she's one of many that want to have a relationship, living with me ect.
(not trying to be a dick, but some people on this forum thing they know shit, and they don't)

but i will also say this. do i pay for sex?...fuck ya. when i dont' want to play the fucking games women do. i give them worthless paper, and they give me the only thing of value they have. and once gotten. I own them. there is nothing more they can give me. I have taken their dignity and respect. And i own it now. After that. I can discard them or keep them. it's complexly my choice. When you have money, you have options. when your poor you have to pretend you would never pay for sex. Cause ya got no options otherwise.
I'm gonna fuck so many prostitutes my dick will shrivel up and look like I burnt a taquito in the microwave

I'm 17 and some girls simp over this 40 year old that is someone's dad. They did this with a 28 year old teacher aswell. You peak at 22-25 as a man
wrong bro, at 22 to 25 you still have fuck all. Just your youth. And youth and a bag of chips will still have fuck all. make the wrong decisions in life, and all you will be left with is fuck all.

BINGO....but your judgemental as fuck, but have fuck all experience. Makes sense now
I have asked advice from you and asked you many questions because you clearly have life experience and have geomaxed for quite a while. Im not actually judgemental. It's a forum and not everything has to be taken seriously.

That doesn't mean I have to agree with everything you say, prostituting is paying women for sex. That's betabuxing, Google it if you don't know the definition.

wrong bro, at 22 to 25 you still have fuck all. Just your youth. And youth and a bag of chips will still have fuck all. make the wrong decisions in life, and all you will be left with is fuck all.
I'm almost 27 and that makes me sad. How do you cope with aging

i’d be sad if i was 27 and you too

how are you soon to be pushing 30 and ain’t got shit to show
I'm white for one so that's pretty sweet plus having shit to show sounds like a waste of time and effort. I want to fuck hookers and drink beer and occasionally play video games

I'm white for one so that's pretty sweet plus having shit to show sounds like a waste of time and effort. I want to fuck hookers and drink beer and occasionally play video games
you work in a factory tho

atleast have money to not live a slave lifestyle

Jfl most of zoomer society rots on their phones. Google the average screen time I don't really know how this is revolutionary news to you.

Jfl most of zoomer society rots on their phones. Google the average screen time I don't really know how this is revolutionary news to you.
99% of american zoomers go from high school straight to college and become slaves

zoomers that geomax are surrounded by old guys. like shooting fish in a barrel

I have asked advice from you and asked you many questions because you clearly have life experience and have geomaxed for quite a while. Im not actually judgemental. It's a forum and not everything has to be taken seriously.

That doesn't mean I have to agree with everything you say, prostituting is paying women for sex. That's betabuxing, Google it if you don't know the definition.
i know what betabuxxing is. but trust me when i say this. Sometimes it's just easier.

example. You wanna busta. But you are tired of jacking it
you could go take your chances get showered, dressed nicely, mkae sure you smell nice and go to a club or wherever and HOPE you get some ass

or you can quickly take a shower put on whatever the fuck who cares, and pay a lousy (30 dollars in DR) for hot pussy.

sometimes option 1 is just too much when you simply wanna busta nut. ya know?

think about it like cooking. Sometimes you just want to hit mcdonalds (or wherever it is fast food) , cause you dont' feel like cooking. you know it's shit food. But it's fast convienent and you feel guilty about it when your done LOL. same as prostitution.

and you don't have to take any advice from me, it's cool. But don't be derogatory about how i live my life. Just like i am not derogatory about how you live yours. Live it. whatever makes you happy bro. Long as you aint' fucking up my life. Im happy that your living yours the way you want. We all need to do that.

I'm only 17
i know what betabuxxing is. but trust me when i say this. Sometimes it's just easier.

example. You wanna busta. But you are tired of jacking it
you could go take your chances get showered, dressed nicely, mkae sure you smell nice and go to a club or wherever and HOPE you get some ass

or you can quickly take a shower put on whatever the fuck who cares, and pay a lousy (30 dollars in DR) for hot pussy.

sometimes option 1 is just too much when you simply wanna busta nut. ya know?

think about it like cooking. Sometimes you just want to hit mcdonalds (or wherever it is fast food) , cause you dont' feel like cooking. you know it's shit food. But it's fast convienent and you feel guilty about it when your done LOL. same as prostitution.

and you don't have to take any advice from me, it's cool. But don't be derogatory about how i live my life. Just like i am not derogatory about how you live yours. Live it. whatever makes you happy bro. Long as you aint' fucking up my life. Im happy that your living yours the way you want. We all need to do that.
I admire your intellect and intelligence. Fresh of breath air - OP is just a spaz that posts random racist rants and meaningless posts. Useless like a sewer rat.

I'm almost 27 and that makes me sad. How do you cope with aging
why are you taking what some retarded 17 year old who probably watches tiktoks seriously (no offense, but you are youngcel with no life experience). This isnt redpill cope, if you are a man you peak intellectually physically and financially from 18 to maybe say 35. anyone who says otherwise is a coping closet chadworship faggot. stop using the agepill as an escuse to rot, use it to motivate you instead.

He literally hires prostitutes
whoremaxxing for cheap rates or leveraging your money is the most valid form of geomaxxing. otherwise you will just be dissapointed. betabuxxing would be having a foid in your house do nothing all day and doesnt fuck you and expects you to be mr everything. if you are paying a bangmaid to give you affection and do you chores thats not betabuxing. not trying to be antagonistic dick, its just the truth boyo. i get it tho when you are 17 thats not appealing and not saying you should only do that or whatever. its just the nature of geomaxxing IS transactional and its a harsh pill you have to swallow

honestly based boomer coomer lol

No they don't such a cope, they like good looking guys they don't give a single fuck about the age.
it depends on circumstances. in burger yeah because everyones an agecuck. if you are a fat old boomer with wrinkles than sure its cope. if you are an experienced good looking 30 year old than yeah, but also depends. i knew alot of hs foids with older bfs that were like 25. people who say its cope only look at marriage stats or just watch sergei omegle tiktoks all day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back