Money forums are so negative man all i do is post value on them, but i cant go 2 threads without some incel sperging out or trying to shit on me

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
forums are so negative man

all i do is post value on them, but i cant go 2 threads without some incel sperging out or trying to shit on me or having some weird superiority complex

why cant u guys just be positive and only give value too

Yeh, I get you its annoying. Honestly, I think it'd be better if there was a private group - I mean anything you post just benefits these said incels that have nothing better to do and sperg random bs.

Yeh, I get you its annoying. Honestly, I think it'd be better if there was a private group - I mean anything you post just benefits these said incels that have nothing better to do and sperg random bs.
You want to produce er kids and circumcuck them all. You have no room to speak about positivity

come back to discord

Most people from this forum are from blackpill forums. I generally consider this an incel forum at this point

Lol the way you type. Shows you've been bullied all your life. SEA is not for you buddyboyo, you'll get chewed up like gum and spat out into the sewers.
I never got bullied due to heightmogging and framemogging but keep coping pussy

Why did you geomaxx in the first place? Cos you are deficient in something - you must be an incel...

It's alright - not really a slur, plenty here.
If your An incel it doesn't mean your an incel for life... You can ascend And you are not an incel anymore. Incel is involuntarily not having access to sex. They have had sex so they are not incel.

predeterminism altfag, but 4cucks /trv/ was a kino board until curry janitors decided to nuke all cooming discussion. such a shame. now i have to post with you spergoids JFL

Why did you geomaxx in the first place? Cos you are deficient in something - you must be an incel...

It's alright - not really a slur, plenty here.
If your An incel it doesn't mean your an incel for life... You can ascend And you are not an incel anymore. Incel is involuntarily not having access to sex. They have had sex so they are not incel.
stop with these retarded jewish zoomer labels and pronouns. i go to sea to coom, simple as. if some rotter on the internet wants to classify me as an incel using autistic PSL meme charts so be it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back