How Do I Find House in Thailand With Roommates?

Pseudo

Oct 29, 2023
Hi im new.

Im 19 and wanted to go live either in Philippines or Thailand.

I got a friend of mine (girl) who’s in thailand since months and i saw she is living with some people her age there (they looked chink).

I want to do the same, but I also don’t know how to find a job that doesn’t pay 5 cent a month.

Any ideas? I’m new here, don’t know anything still.

she probs know them through university

idk why you would want to tho when rent is already cheap. you can find a good place for $500 a month

either go there with a friend and split rent or try and use facebook groups or something idk

she probs know them through university

idk why you would want to tho when rent is already cheap. you can find a good place for $500 a month

either go there with a friend and split rent or try and use facebook groups or something idk
Idk 500$ is a lot of im not working.

I gotta get out of my parents house by March and i’m fucked. I will probably have around 2000€ to spend by then.

Some guy told me i can find jobs there call centering or english teaching, but i don’t know where to search them. Do you have any suggestions/website where to look for one?

Idk 500$ is a lot of im not working.

I gotta get out of my parents house by March and i’m fucked. I will probably have around 2000€ to spend by then.

Some guy told me i can find jobs there call centering or english teaching, but i don’t know where to search them. Do you have any suggestions/website where to look for one?
is english your first language? then go to cambodia

it’s possible to get a job with no degree or certs to teach english there. won’t pay much but you’ll be able to live there

is english your first language? then go to cambodia

it’s possible to get a job with no degree or certs to teach english there. won’t pay much but you’ll be able to live there
my second, but i speak it like my first.

My question is: Is cambodia that great? Also how do i find a job online in cambodia/thailand before going there

my second, but i speak it like my first.

My question is: Is cambodia that great? Also how do i find a job online in cambodia/thailand before going there
check cambodia reddit page and ask there. don’t have any experience in it

i’d consider cambodia as poor man’s thailand with less infrastructure. probably like how thailand was in the 90s

if you do want a call center job best to find it in your country cuz you won’t be getting a job from companies in southeast asia

check cambodia reddit page and ask there. don’t have any experience in it

i’d consider cambodia as poor man’s thailand with less infrastructure. probably like how thailand was in the 90s

if you do want a call center job best to find it in your country cuz you won’t be getting a job from companies in southeast asia
and what about teaching english? To find a job i have to first go there? If yes i can live there 1 month max with no job but i’m fucked if i don’t find one.

Cuz i’ll have to go back to my parents house and i won’t have a dollar.

and what about teaching english? To find a job i have to first go there? If yes i can live there 1 month max with no job but i’m fucked if i don’t find one.

Cuz i’ll have to go back to my parents house and i won’t have a dollar.
sometimes you gotta take risks

try asking your parents to let you borrow money

Hi im new.

Im 19 and wanted to go live either in Philippines or Thailand.

I got a friend of mine (girl) who’s in thailand since months and i saw she is living with some people her age there (they looked chink).

I want to do the same, but I also don’t know how to find a job that doesn’t pay 5 cent a month.

Any ideas? I’m new here, don’t know anything still.
Are you White?

In Asia there's a huge industry for teaching English in every country. Some have different academic requirements (some require a degree, some don't) but the major informal requirement is being White. Private school parents are paying for their kids to learn English and they don't feel like they're getting value for money unless the teacher is White. This is the job most foreigners are able to get in Asia without any qualifications.

While there there are also White monkey side jobs you can get where you just show up and be White. It will be a company or something trying to promote itself as an international brand or whatever, sometimes modelling in ads. If you're HTN+ you can probably be a model there for domestic brands, Thailand has tons of ads with White people in them.

im looking for a cheap place in bkk too but they all ghost me when i say its just for couple months
id like to rent some 30sqm~ flat with gym and pool ehh

im looking for a cheap place in bkk too but they all ghost me when i say its just for couple months
id like to rent some 30sqm~ flat with gym and pool ehh
bkk? sorry i’m new as i said ahah

Also where do you find offers for renting? Facebook market place?

bkk? sorry i’m new as i said ahah

Also where do you find offers for renting? Facebook market place?
bangkok
everywhere, fazwaz and thailand-property.com or something like this
and it all suck they want me to rent for 1 year or more

someone said to look on airbnb and hit rent companies directly, gonna check this soon

bangkok
everywhere, fazwaz and thailand-property.com or something like this
and it all suck they want me to rent for 1 year or more

someone said to look on airbnb and hit rent companies directly, gonna check this soon
aren’t you gonna pay more if doing it in airbnb tho? Let me know how it goes

Blackpilled them how?
They started asking me why i was always down and depressed and to be honest.

So I said what it honestly was and how it was their fault. I think I traumatized them since my mom almost cried and they told me i have until March to get out of here or they’ll kick me out

They started asking me why i was always down and depressed and to be honest.

So I said what it honestly was and how it was their fault. I think I traumatized them since my mom almost cried and they told me i have until March to get out of here or they’ll kick me out
beg them for a loan and if they say no threaten suicide

you have 2000 euros i think that’s enough to survive on in cambodia until you find an english job
i still wanna go to thailand before tho. I like it more i saw some cambodia photos and didn’t seem so good.

But i think i can survive with 2k € in thailand for a month too

Also @AlexBrown84 are you always traveling alone? Doesn’t that get lonely?

Also how did you find yourself first time you went to bkk? i might go there too.

How was the food in supermarkets? or did you always eat outside?

Also @AlexBrown84 are you always traveling alone? Doesn’t that get lonely?
nah not really
Also how did you find yourself first time you went to bkk? i might go there too.

How was the food in supermarkets? or did you always eat outside?
it was amazing. one of the best cities in the world. food in supermarkets is good.

usually cost me $100 a month for groceries and this was at an upper class foreigner orientated grocery store

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back