Thailand would be so nice to live in because of the low cost of living but the problem is im not attracted to Asian women :( What should I do?

VlonePurrp

Aug 2, 2023
Guys you can get a beachfront condo for $300-$400 a month in Thailand and save so much money. It would be a great place to live but what do I do if im not attracted to Asian women though? Are there any non asian women that live there that arent westernized? Any latinas there??

> beachfront condo
> $300/month
> 2023
Extremely unlikely and the "condo" is more likely to be a tiny studio.

Anyway, if you dont like ASIAN women, why would you go to ASIA??? I'm sure you could find just about every ethnicity of woman in Thailand, but you know where I'm going with this. Why not try south america instead?

> beachfront condo
> $300/month
> 2023

Anyway, if you dont like ASIAN women, why would you go to ASIA??? I'm sure you could find just about every ethnicity of woman in Thailand, but you know where I'm going with this. Why not try south america instead?
Im just worried about the safety aspect of south america is all. I do love latinas I cant lie.

Guys you can get a beachfront condo for $300-$400 a month in Thailand and save so much money. It would be a great place to live but what do I do if im not attracted to Asian women though? Are there any non asian women that live there that arent westernized? Any latinas there??
Get a girlfriend in South America and bring her to south east Asia and live with her there, also South America is cheap as well

go without pussy long enough, and suddenly those flat assed asians are starting to look very good.

Im just worried about the safety aspect of south america is all. I do love latinas I cant lie.
im living in DR. (supposedly a very dangerous country) and i walk around freely, no one bothers me

but i DO NOT go to santo domingo. that place is dangerous.

but puerto plata and that side of the island is safe.

and i get alot of latin ass

> beachfront condo
> $300/month
> 2023

whats a realistic price for a beachfront condo?

Straight up. Not attracted to woman of x race=dick don't work. Besides black women ofc
Sorry im not attracted to skinny malnourished women like a lot of Asian women are. I like women with big butts and big tits and Asian women dont come close to that. Just being truthfully honest.

Sorry im not attracted to skinny malnourished women like a lot of Asian women are. I like women with big butts and big tits and Asian women dont come close to that. Just being truthfully honest.
go without pussy for 3 months.....im sure you will change your mind

Umm...just move to Latin America? Not only do you get 90 days off the bat in most LatAm countries (180 days in Mexico), but you will have access to all the curves you desire. Apartments are very cheap in much of the region, and the variety of highland and dryland climates is far superior to Southeast Asia's lowland swelter. No A/C makes a helluva difference in reducing the cost of lodging. Gotta work on that Spanish though, and learn to be smooth and handsy with your charm. No hovering or awkwardness around her, LOL. You put a hand on that ass any time you see another guy looking at it. Latinas want men who are macho around the guys, but sweet with her. Faggots, dorks, soyboys, beta cucks and other such creatures would probably find more satisfaction pursuing Asian women.
they don't even have sidewalks in thailand.
and the food sucks ass.
You mean the Philippines? Only the narrowest streets don't have sidewalks in Thailand. It is a very walkable country, and my shoes stay so much cleaner here than they do when trudging Mexico's dusty, filthy roadsides.
im living in DR. (supposedly a very dangerous country) and i walk around freely, no one bothers me

but i DO NOT go to santo domingo. that place is dangerous.

but puerto plata and that side of the island is safe.

and i get alot of latin ass
What is the racial admixture where you are? I find Latinos with African blood very attractive, with much finer facial features than the Africans, and they have a thing for light-skinned guys.
As far as safety, do the loitering lowlifes notice your alertness and then choose not to bother you? Huge difference between that vibe and Thailand, where traffic is the only threat I face on the streets.

Umm...just move to Latin America? Not only do you get 90 days off the bat in most LatAm countries (180 days in Mexico), but you will have access to all the curves you desire. Apartments are very cheap in much of the region, and the variety of highland and dryland climates is far superior to Southeast Asia's lowland swelter. No A/C makes a helluva difference in reducing the cost of lodging. Gotta work on that Spanish though, and learn to be smooth and handsy with your charm. No hovering or awkwardness around her, LOL. You put a hand on that ass any time you see another guy looking at it. Latinas want men who are macho around the guys, but sweet with her. Faggots, dorks, soyboys, beta cucks and other such creatures would probably find more satisfaction pursuing Asian women.

You mean the Philippines? Only the narrowest streets don't have sidewalks in Thailand. It is a very walkable country, and my shoes stay so much cleaner here than they do when trudging Mexico's dusty, filthy roadsides.

What is the racial admixture where you are? I find Latinos with African blood very attractive, with much finer facial features than the Africans, and they have a thing for light-skinned guys.
As far as safety, do the loitering lowlifes notice your alertness and then choose not to bother you? Huge difference between that vibe and Thailand, where traffic is the only threat I face on the streets.
you can get white with the ability to tan. Or super white. Like you do not know they are latin, like my ex. seen here. More latin looking, Or you can get degrees of black, since haiti is very very close to puerto plata. But do not expect to slay without pay there bro. Even dating. You are going to pay. Nails, hair, salon bullshit.

And don't think you will be attractive enough to get super free in DR. you are competing with mulatto guys with zero body fat (see alex for a body type or less body fat and they eat 5 times a day) To be perfectly honest. The only person i see even remotely getting free is our boy alex, and even then. The moment they find out he's a "gringo" asking or EXPECTING money is a definte.

and everyone is ALWAYS watching. And i mean always. Dominicans are super snoopy by nature. for example. My ex here. I was starting to date her (she lives at home) and within 3 days i am walking back from the corner store and some guy says "hola andres". I had never seen him before. That is when i realised the entire barrio was already talking about "marielys gringo".

Attachments

• received_179583663485217.jpeg
    received_179583663485217.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 9
  • marnas.jpg
    marnas.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
And don't think you will be attractive enough to get super free in DR. you are competing with mulatto guys with zero body fat
If you're full bolt on JBW (blond hair/blue eyes) or Castizo/MENA, you shouldn't have any problems slaying. In Cuba as well as in the DR, there's the concept of "mejorar la raza" or "bettering the race" aka swirling, black women who are exclusively attracted to white men and their lightskin counterparts due to their complexion and hair texture :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If you're full bolt on JBW (blond hair/blue eyes) or Castizo/MENA, you shouldn't have any problems slaying. In Cuba as well as in the DR, there's the concept of "mejorar la raza" or "bettering the race" aka swirling, black women who are exclusively attracted to white men and their lightskin counterparts due to their complexion and hair texture :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
listen, unless you have been to DR. shut up.
i lived there for 8 months. Okay.

So unless you have direct EXPERIENCE ...say nothing, you know nothing.

sorry, not trying to be rude. But you have never been there, and yet you talk like im full of shit.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back