worth it to move back to thailand to be with a girl?

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
i moved out of thailand back in may and this girl i was dating has always been texting me everyday talking to me telling me things like this

i’m wondering if it’s worth it to move there. i would prob spend my time taking thai and chinese language classes, piano classes, and random shit i don’t really know

@predeterminism i hope you find a thai girl that texts you like this when you move there
IMG 4860IMG 4861IMG 4862

Thai men are so dogshit that being nice to a girl and affectionate and complementing her will make her fall in love with you like this and want to stay with you forever.

Have you found Korean women to be this way?

Thai men are so dogshit that being nice to a girl and affectionate and complementing her will make her fall in love with you like this and want to stay with you forever.

Have you found Korean women to be this way?
nah most korean girls are westernized and just wageslave 24/7 and go on trips with their girl friends

doesn’t mean they aren’t fun to fuck tho

Just read this shit again so fukkkkin lifefuel. Drop whatever you’re doing and FUCKING GO. Cant even imagine how it must’ve felt to receive those messages (minus the cringe emojis)

i told her i’m not going to america due to owing too much in taxes
you know thailand has an extradition treaty with burgerland and will hunt you down and youll get arrested and brought back to burger to go to jail?

you know thailand has an extradition treaty with burgerland and will hunt you down and youll get arrested and brought back to burger to go to jail?
you do know there’s americans living in thailand and cambodia that have done worse than me and are perfectly fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back