Health insurance in SEA

Pained4ever

Aug 26, 2023
I was freaking out about how I'll never be able to SEAMAXX long-term due to health problems until it dawned on me that I was being retarded.
Old people seamaxx all the time, of course there will be options to get health insurance overseas.
Does anybody here have any info on how that works or any plans I should get / avoid?
I've been using a VPN with my work computer and my job hasn't noticed so I'm probably fine.

Yes I'm aware that health problems are subhuman, thank you.

Does your medical billing job allow you to leave the country?
Also, what certificates did you get to be able to qualify for it? The one on Coursera?
IDK about health insurance in SEA, probably should ask some boomers on Reddit about it lol

Also, what certificates did you get to be able to qualify for it? The one on Coursera?
IDK about health insurance in SEA, probably should ask some boomers on Reddit about it lol
And it doesn't allow me to leave technically, but if I don't get caught who cares.
And I'm not sure if it's enforced even if they do find out.
I didn't do any certifications because it's for a private company that isn't health insurance and HIPAA doesn't apply, but I had a lot of call center experience.

I'm not doing medical coding technically. But I do have that certification and it's not really worth it. Idk Abt Coursera though. It's hard enough getting your foot in the door in that anyway. Unless you like making like 10/hr

I'm not doing medical coding technically. But I do have that certification and it's not really worth it. Idk Abt Coursera though. It's hard enough getting your foot in the door in that anyway. Unless you like making like 10/hr
OK then, good to know.
Where did you find your Amazon call center job?
Corporate website or a job board?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back