The elephant in the room about Thailand/SEA (health risks)

Are there big barriers to just grabbing girls to-go?
Like if I just wanted to live somewhere cheap but safer or cleaner, how hard would it be to take a girl from one spot over to a different country. Like she'd just be a tourist, right? Or is it just easier coming from the first world? Would cheap countries accept a long-term tourist from a poor country, as long as her man was paying well?
depends on the country, forget about most rich countries until you are married to her
many of them can't even get visas to korea and japan, unless they have a shit ton of money themselves and a solid work back in their country
they wont care if you are paying for everything, you need to be married for that

Are there big barriers to just grabbing girls to-go?
Like if I just wanted to live somewhere cheap but safer or cleaner, how hard would it be to take a girl from one spot over to a different country. Like she'd just be a tourist, right? Or is it just easier coming from the first world? Would cheap countries accept a long-term tourist from a poor country, as long as her man was paying well?
Don't forget family ties.. girl just leaving everything is a red flag for me, means she won't miss her family.

depends on the country, forget about most rich countries until you are married to her
many of them can't even get visas to korea and japan, unless they have a shit ton of money themselves and a solid work back in their country
they wont care if you are paying for everything, you need to be married for that
I am going to pay a mexican to legally marry my girlfriend

classic
it's a red flag for women but not for men?
same as bodycount 🤣

we are all doing the same thing you are criticizing
among faggots, there really is no fundamental difference between a top and a bottom. either partner can play either role.
however, faggots really need to stop their bullshit insistence that dicks and pussies are similarly identical and interchangeable. hetero = OPPOSITE. the behavior of the dick is fundamentally different from the behavior of the pussy. the expectations of the dick for the pussy are fundamentally different than the expectations of the pussy for the dick.

among faggots, there really is no fundamental difference between a top and a bottom. either partner can play either role.
however, faggots really need to stop their bullshit insistence that dicks and pussies are similarly identical and interchangeable. hetero = OPPOSITE. the behavior of the dick is fundamentally different from the behavior of the pussy. the expectations of the dick for the pussy are fundamentally different than the expectations of the pussy for the dick.
women find high body count (and being a player/pump and dumping) as big of a red flag as you find it on women
you can come up with any incel argument you want, it wont change reality

if you think SEA women with half brain dont know what you are up to...

i'm starting to believe some of you have never interacted or been friends with women at all

classic
it's a red flag for women but not for men?
same as bodycount 🤣

we are all doing the same thing you are criticizing
I'm talking about Geomax here. Ofc most sexpats old I met abroad had many screws loose

Even guys are full of red flags and something mentally wrong

I'm talking about Geomax here. Ofc most sexpats old I met abroad had many screws loose

Even guys are full of red flags and something mentally wrong
i dont see how that changes anything
why is it a red flag for a girl to want to leave her country but it's fine for men to do it?

the biggest issue you will have with girls like that, is that back in the west they will have so many better options than you, unless you are fairly looksmatched

why is it a red flag for a girl to want to leave her country but it's fine for men to do it?

the biggest issue you will have with girls like that, is that back in the west they will have so many better options than you, unless you are fairly looksmatched
don’t take them back

everyone here should permanently relocate to southeast asia, korea, and japan

It's for both
Source: old guys in Philippines

Sounds super gay
the basis of me forming this conclusion is when looking at the lack of airbnbs for reasonable prices in these areas (makati, bgc, it park) available on a short notice. there’s almost no rentals available in the medium price range which should be expected from a country like philippines.

instead, there’s only places available starting at $1200 a month, which makes the whole point of going to a dump like philippines pointless

is it true all the foreigners of cebu live in tiny it park and end up matching with the same broads on tinder
they do all live there, same as in Manila where almost all are in Makati or BGC
but i dont see why would all of them match the same girls, as you can set up a wide swiping range
unless you are talking about high class and rich girls that live there, in that case yes, probably the few chads going for them are fucking the same girls

the basis of me forming this conclusion is when looking at the lack of airbnbs for reasonable prices in these areas (makati, bgc, it park) available on a short notice. there’s almost no rentals available in the medium price range which should be expected from a country like philippines.

instead, there’s only places available starting at $1200 a month, which makes the whole point of going to a dump like philippines pointless
well thats why philippines isnt that popular
the few reasons I see to go there longterm: if you are young and really ugly, old boomer, want pussy 24/7 or can't get other visas

women find high body count (and being a player/pump and dumping) as big of a red flag as you find it on women
you can come up with any incel argument you want, it wont change reality

if you think SEA women with half brain dont know what you are up to...

i'm starting to believe some of you have never interacted or been friends with women at all
You forgot the most important part...women only find hbc Chad status a red flag after they get pumped and dumped. Never before. Otherwise the dude wouldn't have a high body count, kek.

You forgot the most important part...women only find hbc Chad status a red flag after they get pumped and dumped. Never before. Otherwise the dude wouldn't have a high body count, kek.
many are happy to play along
many are indeed "blind" to it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back