News Geomaxxing Based On Quality of Life By City [Shocking Statistics]

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge

top is netherlands, austria, valencia spain is surprising, finland, iceland, denmark, germany, north of UK

Lowest quality of life cities in the world are:

holy shit who knew manila was the worst city in the world? even worse than african countries?!?! wtf @BeardedUnicorn

so the plan should be:

get girl from manila the world quality of life city in the world.(theyre also small and cute and petite and sexy and asian)

take her back to europe/america in highest quality of life city in ur country.

boom. easy girl. amazing life. and just hope she stays

if u break up. back to manila, get another one.

boom. easy girl, high qol. good life

Taking her back from her shithole and exposing her to a better lifestyle would be the greatest mistake you ever make imo.
what else we gonna do then? live in a third world shithole for the rest of your life with a girl?

what else we gonna do then? live in a third world shithole for the rest of your life with a girl?
Kinda cos if she arrives in the West she will get radicalised by feminists and take ur property if u earn good money.

Therefore, if I did bring a foid back form abroad I will probably impregnate her and then put her in some shit council house and put her on welfare as well.

Kinda cos if she arrives in the West she will get radicalised by feminists and take ur property if u earn good money.
thats just propaganda from insecure virgins online

worst that can happen is she gets citizenship. oh no you benefitted someone elses life while u got to fuck them everyday for a few years! and can just get another one! such a disaster!

The problem is, you'll have to think about her long-term visa which is very stressful. If you get married, then what about when the sex dries up, or she cucks you, or you get divorce raped?

In UK, it's hard to get a seafoid even a tourist visa. You will have to prove in documents that she has sufficient funds of her own or that you will financially take care of her. She will also have to do an in person interview as well.

That's just to get a tourist visa!

Another option would be to bring her to somewhere more developed like Bangkok, but then again, what visa are you both going to live on?

You need to be fully moneymaxxed before all of this.

If not, it might be better to get over an having an LTR. Or be prepared for the ones you do get to end over things like visa issues.

thats just propaganda from insecure virgins online

worst that can happen is she gets citizenship. oh no you benefitted someone elses life while u got to fuck them everyday for a few years! and can just get another one! such a disaster!
its expensive to bring a foid back. it isn't that simple; UK want evidence that you have a money and u need to support the hoe for like a few months as well. its cheaper just to leave the foid where she is and shower her with gifts.

its expensive to bring a foid back. it isn't that simple; UK want evidence that you have a money and u need to support the hoe for like a few months as well. its cheaper just to leave the foid where she is and shower her with gifts.
Not only do you have to show that you'll support her, she has to do an in-person interview jfl as well.

The problem is, you'll have to think about her long-term visa which is very stressful. If you get married, then what about when the sex dries up, or she cucks you, or you get divorce raped?

In UK, it's hard to get a seafoid even a tourist visa. You will have to prove in documents that she has sufficient funds of her own or that you will financially take care of her. She will also have to do an in person interview as well.

Another option would be to bring her to somewhere more developed like Bangkok, but then again, what visa are you both going to live on?

If not, it might be better to get over an having an LTR. Or be prepared for the ones you do get to end over things like visa issues.
Exactly. In fact, it's be cheaper and easier to smuggle her into the UK via some trashy migrant route then go through the UK visa system.

Not only do you have to show that you'll support her, she has to do an in-person interview jfl as well.
Yeh, what i'm thinking of doing is impregnating a foid, then the children will naturally be British citizens. I will then grab the children from her and take them to the UK to enjoy a better life.

its only like £2k, i looked into it

yeah but if u leave the foid where she is you dont get to see her. or u have to live in a third world dump forever

You can shower with all the gifts in the world, but bear in mind, overseas bfs mean nothing to sea foids.

You stopped being her bf before you've even reached the departure lounge.

Yeh, what i'm thinking of doing is impregnating a foid, then the children will naturally be British citizens. I will then grab the children from her and take them to the UK to enjoy a better life.
That is a good idea if you can do it.

Take your kids to raise and then find a younger foid.

its only like £2k, i looked into it

yeah but if u leave the foid where she is you dont get to see her. or u have to live in a third world dump forever
£2k yes to get started JFL, it's way more to naturalise. It takes super long as well and isn't efficient/

sex drying up is a meme. no girl has ever refused me sex even after living with them every day for 3+ years

nonsense, its easy to get a visa in UK. look how many shitskins are here... you just need like 2k to get her here permently

but yea for quality of life theres no point living in Manila tbh. bangkok only

well true. but u could just get her on tourist visa to start with which is easy af
Yeah, just be prepared to show that you will financially support her and that she's able to attend the interview etc

One thing, when she does get the tourist visa it's for 6 months which is good.

sex drying up is a meme. no girl has ever refused me sex even after living with them every day for 3+ years

nonsense, its easy to get a visa in UK. look how many shitskins are here... you just need like 2k to get her here permently

but yea for quality of life theres no point living in Manila tbh. bangkok only
They got here via fraudmaxxing or through "support systems". i.e some business sponsored the foid to work in that business. It's a sneaky little loophole that the UK has only recently plugged. The other way is human trafficking - but that has repercussions.

Also, what stops the said foid from leaving and cuckking u for chad. You legit expose her to Western men.

You also expose her to the amazing lifestyles other people are having and in turn she will expect so much from you.
Ultimate cuckoldry plus don't listen him, he is curry larper

Also, what stops the said foid from leaving and cuckking u for chad. You legit expose her to Western men.

You also expose her to the amazing lifestyles other people are having and in turn she will expect so much from you.
because chads dont date third world 5ft brown girls. and youll have impregnated her by then and she wont cheat if she has a kid with you cos single mom is a death sentence

because chads dont date third world 5ft brown girls. and youll have impregnated her by then and she wont cheat if she has a kid with you cos single mom is a death sentence
She will then go and cuck you for a normie. It's too easy in the West - and the West promotes it.

View attachment 3161

top is netherlands, austria, valencia spain is surprising, finland, iceland, denmark, germany, north of UK

View attachment 3162

holy shit who knew manila was the worst city in the world? even worse than african countries?!?! wtf @BeardedUnicorn

so the plan should be:

get girl from manila the world quality of life city in the world.(theyre also small and cute and petite and sexy and asian)

look at the things they survey on:
If you have online income you don't care about 1) local purcashing power; 2) affordability of housing (linked with 1); 3) health system quality (you just go to private health care)

tbh the worse 1) and 2) are, the more leverage you have on foids and the more you moneymog the locals competition...

look at the things they survey on:
View attachment 3184
If you have online income you don't care about 1) local purcashing power; 2) affordability of housing (linked with 1); 3) health system quality (you just go to private health care)

tbh the worse 1) and 2) are, the more leverage you have on foids and the more you moneymog the locals competition...
Only thing that bothers me is pollution and the fact its a slums. Also people are dirty there, they have no showers they wash with buckets of water. They're all worm infested, flea infested

THIS LIST IS FUCKING RETARDED
So your telling me there is better quality of life in FUCKING UKRAINE (being bumfucked by putin) over london?
How tf is Seoul ranked 124th in quality of life along with london being so low. So your telling me with a straight face this list is at all reliable?

Only thing that bothers me is pollution and the fact its a slums. Also people are dirty there, they have no showers they wash with buckets of water. They're all worm infested, flea infested
In most countries there are cities and areas with low crime rates especially in cebu. The northern part of Philippines is very safe in fact some parts are safer than the uk.
Pollution and disease is a fair reason but why are you so fucking autistic about safety, I thought you were a roadman when you were younger.

If you google around there is safe regions and cities in MOST COUNTRIES and jfl about being so cucked about "safety"

The only thing i agree with you on is that westerners are not appreciative of where they live. The west is bad but has a lot of benefits retards on this forum don't appreciate. Why does everyone migrate here? Because there is good quality of life BUT if you have western money and you move to these countries you can live a good fucking life. Being born there is shit but migrating is a completely different experience.

View attachment 3161

View attachment 3162

so the plan should be:

best site for looking at places and cost of living is right here, folks

thank me later

View attachment 3161

View attachment 3162

so the plan should be:

dude, seriously. that plan never works.

In most countries there are cities and areas with low crime rates especially in cebu. The northern part of Philippines is very safe in fact some parts are safer than the uk.
Pollution and disease is a fair reason but why are you so fucking autistic about safety, I thought you were a roadman when you were younger.

If you google around there is safe regions and cities in MOST COUNTRIES and jfl about being so cucked about "safety"
i literally didnt say anything about safety

The only thing i agree with you on is that westerners are not appreciative of where they live. The west is bad but has a lot of benefits retards on this forum don't appreciate. Why does everyone migrate here? Because there is good quality of life BUT if you have western money and you move to these countries you can live a good fucking life. Being born there is shit but migrating is a completely different experience.
the west mogs in every single way. only problem is i cant get pussy here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back