Vent finally back on my path to the top

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
yesterday had job interview, went that well they called me hour after and made offer, it will be around 3k usd per month net for 100% remote work, good part is i will be a contractor with my own one person company so they can't really tell me to sit in europe. contacted lawyer already and he confirmed

not gonna lie, that was super hard, sent over 100 cv's, had at least 5 interviews, sometimes they even lie about job being remote until the last part of recruitment process, they should be executed

also usa embassy invited me for green card interview next month, after this interview i could go to usa immediately but actually ill be waiting 6 months (its maximum before i have to activate my green card by going to any usa airport) in asia to make some more money

im kinda excited ngl

btw i think ill try to settle in florida next year, i have this special website with most important statistic

as an IT professional i shouldve pick california or texas but former sounds cringe leftist overhyped overpriced land of shit and latter boring full of junkies from mehiko

there are almost entirely white states but theyre super boring and similar to my homeland (i mean nature, weather, architecture) so i think white part of florida would be best

any amerikancel to help me pick???????

lol at thinking white means white in america

florida is pretty much full of spics claiming white

lol at thinking white means white in america

florida is pretty much full of spics claiming white
youre right this census is outdated and white includes tacos too
now america is step further in its racism and they differentiate between white and non hispanic white

Florida not a horrible place to have a long term base. Great weather and lots of colleges so very cute foids. One thing to absolutely keep in mind though is while florida might be cheap and low taxes you will get fucked on insurance. very very hard to get insured on some homes and if you do will not be cheap

congrats but why waste ur remote job away on usa when u could be in asia
im going to asia first, ill take a flight to usa november-december 2024 just to activate my green card and go back to asia for another couple of months. im still hungry for pussy

im going to asia first, ill take a flight to usa november-december 2024 just to activate my green card and go back to asia for another couple of months. im still hungry for pussy
Dude burgerland has nothing for you

yesterday had job interview, went that well they called me hour after and made offer, it will be around 3k usd per month net for 100% remote work, good part is i will be a contractor with my own one person company so they can't really tell me to sit in europe. contacted lawyer already and he confirmed

not gonna lie, that was super hard, sent over 100 cv's, had at least 5 interviews, sometimes they even lie about job being remote until the last part of recruitment process, they should be executed

also usa embassy invited me for green card interview next month, after this interview i could go to usa immediately but actually ill be waiting 6 months (its maximum before i have to activate my green card by going to any usa airport) in asia to make some more money

im kinda excited ngl
How did you get us greencard, I only need 100k/year for my life goals, the EU won't give me this wage unless i work 4 more years but i wanna ball out while im 22 max, i only make 2k part time right now as front end dev remote

How did you get us greencard, I only need 100k/year for my life goals, the EU won't give me this wage unless i work 4 more years but i wanna ball out while im 22 max, i only make 2k part time right now as front end dev remote
green card lottery with less than 3% chance of winning
im just lucky

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back