Tfw your need for affection is so unfulfilled you fantasize about moving to the other side of the world

toolazytogeomax

Sep 30, 2023
I just need a woman to kiss me and hug me and do the deed with me for a few hours in total, maybe every month or so.

Crazy that I'd need to move thousands of miles away to fulfill that need.

Well there's hookers but they're not only expensive and I'm frugal, but also the services they provide are rushed and not great, at least near me. And for it to not be rushed you'd have to cough up crazy amounts of money.

Wish there was an alternative like fat and ugly chicks but I tried that option didn't land any fat nor ugly poonani :confused:

Guess I'll keep fantasizing about Filipinas hugging me and kissing me. Maybe one day! Hope I get rich so I can get over my frugality and get myself some filipoonani.

hookers is shit you give a woman pleasure and also money meanwhile you get nothing with your circumcised dick wtih condom that only gets 1% feeling

Your transoceanic flight will be futile if you refuse to accept the basic facts of female behavior, which apply to Filipinas same as they do to any other women. You have to be the male in the relationship; the male gives, the female receives. You exert yourself to please her, not the other way around. Her receptivity is what turns you on. Hit up a massage parlor if you want to be the recipient of attention on demand...that's what they are for, and the M2F tranny masseuses will be more than happy to touch you however and wherever you want to be touched.

Your transoceanic flight will be futile if you refuse to accept the basic facts of female behavior, which apply to Filipinas same as they do to any other women. You have to be the male in the relationship; the male gives, the female receives. You exert yourself to please her, not the other way around. Her receptivity is what turns you on. Hit up a massage parlor if you want to be the recipient of attention on demand...that's what they are for, and the M2F tranny masseuses will be more than happy to touch you however and wherever you want to be touched.
True, I agree! I don't need her to do stuff as much as I just need someone that is receptive to me kissing them and licking them all over. Like a living doll basically, don't need her to do anything but lie there.

But alas I think it would be a waste for me to travel anyway. If I can't get any in my country, I probably won't be able to get any over there.

True, I agree! I don't need her to do stuff as much as I just need someone that is receptive to me kissing them and licking them all over. Like a living doll basically, don't need her to do anything but lie there.

But alas I think it would be a waste for me to travel anyway. If I can't get any in my country, I probably won't be able to get any over there.
Sounds like you'd enjoy two girls more than one, pretty common for PH coomers. It'd only be a waste if you chicken out after arrival, feeling overwhelmed by the heat, noise and crowds. You should be talking to everyone you cross paths with, helps manifest your social and charming side. The more people you know, the better. Add everyone you meet to your socials. Don't get attached to the first uggo who flatters you or latches on to you. Invite her back to your room, sure, but don't quit looking for other prospects, and if she gets all awkward about going off with you, play it cool like you never asked. Filipinos have a phobia of saying "no", so rejection is less painful than it is elsewhere in the world. She might even introduce you to some friends of hers.

Sounds like you'd enjoy two girls more than one, pretty common for PH coomers. It'd only be a waste if you chicken out after arrival, feeling overwhelmed by the heat, noise and crowds. You should be talking to everyone you cross paths with, helps manifest your social and charming side. The more people you know, the better. Add everyone you meet to your socials. Don't get attached to the first uggo who flatters you or latches on to you. Invite her back to your room, sure, but don't quit looking for other prospects, and if she gets all awkward about going off with you, play it cool like you never asked. Filipinos have a phobia of saying "no", so rejection is less painful than it is elsewhere in the world. She might even introduce you to some friends of hers.
Oh man that sounds awesome. Wish I wasn't so frugal, I'd really book a flight to the Philippines and live there for as long as I can. But I can't, living with my parents and not spending a dime is just too hard to give up, even spending just a few grand hurts my frugal self too much I can't. Guess I should stfu and stop whining about not getting any then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back