durianmaxxing

JustGo

Dec 24, 2023
Hualien, Taiwan
Durian provides meaning to life.
Durian is the #1 reason to SEAmax.
Durian is the best food on Earth.
The satisfaction gained from eating durian is better than any food, drink or drug.
Durian is worth a flight back across the Pacific.
One can never eat too much durian.
Durian contains all you need to live.
One should spend more on durian than on all other food and drink combined.
Alternately, one should trek deep into the jungle to harvest wild durian.
Durian is the #1 reason why Malaysia and Thailand are the best countries on Earth.
Durian so ripe that it has begun to split open and attract a little swarm of admiring gnats...it is god's ultimate gift of sustenance to man and beast.
Durian is the ultimate normie westoid filter.
Durian is the King of All Foods.
IMG 20240126 220138 HDR

Damn, i ascended once temporarily after i eat durian, I have capacity to slay with hot asian JBs... after 12 hours i was shifted back to incels lifes, All JBs breaked up with me, and cucked me with SEAmaxxed chads...

what a fucking Shame and cucked am i...

The satisfaction gained from eating durian is better than any food, drink or drug.
Durian is the #1 reason why Malaysia and Thailand are the best countries on Earth.
Durian so ripe that it has begun to split open and attract a little swarm of admiring gnats...it is god's ultimate gift of sustenance to man and beast.
View attachment 4356
Larp

durian is so bad especially for the price

plus it bloats you
Sadly, prices are climbing now that the winter durian season is almost over. The primary durian season won't start until May. A durian cafe on Jonker Street is the only place I've found in Malacca that has a decent selection of durian. Their prices just went up from $7.50 to $9.50/kilo, so I paid $11.50 for the durian in the picture. It was a top-notch durian, ripe enough to be splitting open naturally, with a very strong rank & bitter flavor. Just a few weeks ago in Kuala Lumpur's Chow Kit market, durian prices were as low as $4/kilo, and even the most desirable varieties are that cheap during peak season.

To the contrary, I've found durian to be great for digestion. It also gets your juices flowing, and it can help you quit drinking by making alcohol consumption feel like poisoning yourself.

Only cringe fannypack-wearing whiteoids hate durian. Based explorers and conquistadors raved about it. One Malay kid even told me "it is very rare for a white guy to like durian", JFL.
Screenshot 2024 01 27 113147

View attachment 4356
durian reeks.

But i hear it tastes like butterscotch

here is the real deal in indo, from last nights adventures. to give you an idea of street food prices

100,000 rupiah is 7 dollars.

so you see dishes there for 21,000. That's like a buck. fucking awesome if your jewy like me

and the video is to show you all, that even though it's a muslim country. There was fucking booze everywhere, on every table. And look at how these girls were dressed. I was at hotel travel last night.

Attachments

• 20240127_235428.mp4
    33.3 MB
  • 20240127_210941.jpg
    20240127_210941.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 5
  • 20240127_211050.jpg
    20240127_211050.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Sadly, prices are climbing now that the winter durian season is almost over. The primary durian season won't start until May. A durian cafe on Jonker Street is the only place I've found in Malacca that has a decent selection of durian. Their prices just went up from $7.50 to $9.50/kilo, so I paid $11.50 for the durian in the picture. It was a top-notch durian, ripe enough to be splitting open naturally, with a very strong rank & bitter flavor. Just a few weeks ago in Kuala Lumpur's Chow Kit market, durian prices were as low as $4/kilo, and even the most desirable varieties are that cheap during peak season.

To the contrary, I've found durian to be great for digestion. It also gets your juices flowing, and it can help you quit drinking by making alcohol consumption feel like poisoning yourself.

Only cringe fannypack-wearing whiteoids hate durian. Based explorers and conquistadors raved about it. One Malay kid even told me "it is very rare for a white guy to like durian", JFL.
View attachment 4396
dude, you can get durian here in indonesia for like a buck. LOL.

fucking 7 dollars, no thanks i will pass

durian reeks.

But i hear it tastes like butterscotch

here is the real deal in indo, from last nights adventures. to give you an idea of street food prices

100,000 rupiah is 7 dollars.

so you see dishes there for 21,000. That's like a buck. fucking awesome if your jewy like me

and the video is to show you all, that even though it's a muslim country. There was fucking booze everywhere, on every table. And look at how these girls were dressed. I was at hotel travel last night.
Sounds like Indonesia has more fun than Malaysia. Is that a tourist-heavy destination? The menu banners don't look like a tourist market.

Only Chinese and foreigners drink here, and even then they never seem to get rowdy. Bars in Melaka are never even close to capacity. Petite Chinese girls like to wear cute outfits though, so there is plenty of eye-candy here apart from the Muslim girls.

Malaysia's GDP per capita is over double that of Indonesia, so it's logical that prices at the working-class tier are higher here. 18K rupiah for barbecued chicken with lotong and mineral water, that's $1.14. Versus at a similar market stall in Malaysia, it would be 8.50 RM or $1.80 for nasi goreng ayam, water extra. Often they give only a few bites of chicken in the cheap market meals here, and it may have been fried 24 hours ago before being hacked apart with a cleaver and tossed on top of the rice. Bleh. On the flip side, I did enjoy some insanely cheap plates of boiled shellfish at a Chinese seafood market yesterday. 8 cents apiece for clams and cockles.

I'd love to eat some wild Indonesian durians. Reportedly they have a powerful bitter flavor compared to the common cultivars, too much for the Chinese. Chinese demand is what drives the prices through the roof, especially in Thailand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back