Do you eat street-food whilst Geomaxxing?

Tsunami

Nov 16, 2023
I mean it's the best way to save money but also contract food poisoning. One of my worst fears is being stuck in some shit hole healthcare system with suspected meningitis.

I guess a good way to combat that is having good health insurance or not being retarded about what kind of street food you're eating. Like no ice or cold foods etc. However, its probs something I won't risk - street-food is notorious for being unhygienic and from questionable sources.

Regardless, i'll probably stick to a bland diet if I geomax and then start cooking my own food with local ingredients jfl or if I obtain a foid get her to cook for me.

yea i actually did one time but it was at the border and there were a lot of people out there but not sure about places like ph you will probably shit yourself and all of it out in a few minutes.

yea i actually did one time but it was at the border and there were a lot of people out there but not sure about places like ph you will probably shit yourself and all of it out in a few minutes.
Yh imagine shitting yourself in PH with no toilets in site, literal suifuel

yea

as long as you eat at some relatively clean place when first arriving in the country you’ll be fine and introduce a small amount of local bacteria to your stomach to be able to eat street food

i usually go with mcdonald’s or kfc

I know @BlackpilledTruecel must be chowing down on greasy street chicken and overcooked rice right now. Living like an indigent fat white nigger on the outskirts of BKK. The irony. Can't afford real food.

Dude posted his budget on here. Lives like a legit pauper. The fat fucker obese monkey could stand to lose a few pounds.

I know @BlackpilledTruecel must be chowing down on greasy street chicken and overcooked rice right now. Living like an indigent fat white nigger on the outskirts of BKK. The irony. Can't afford real food.

Dude posted his budget on here. Lives like a legit pauper. The fat fucker obese monkey could stand to lose a few pounds.

Yes in thailand i eat scorpions half breed bird, all brutal shit also from streets, and the most spicy shit that it burns when shitting i likeed it alot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back