does anyone stay at hostels?

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
i’ve tried doing it before but can’t relate to any of them. they’re all normies

better to stay at an expensive hotel than stay at a hostel

i would never stay in hostel because of scandinavian foid students looking for ""themselves"" in SEA, 6'1+ with big red face and yellow blonde hair, walking 3 months straight in flower/elephant pyjama bottom and t shirt, love, peace, onlyfans

nothing in this world triggers me more
There is ZERO reason to stay in a hostal in SEA. Actually double digit IQ, you could have an entire pattaya beachfront condo for like $500 a month and bring back whores and sluts while smoking a joint on the balcony. Why would you want to be in a room with roasties and normalfags who are there for their dumb snorkelling and instathoting and who will judge you for being a coomer
i’ve tried doing it before but can’t relate to any of them. they’re all normies

better to stay at an expensive hotel than stay at a hostel
If you are in Europe its not bad if you are decently NT and want to get with sluts but yeah if you hate those environments theres no point. I have zero reason why anyone would do it in a COL thirdie dump, although I heard hostals in colombia can be pretty fun

There is ZERO reason to stay in a hostal in SEA. Actually double digit IQ, you could have an entire pattaya beachfront condo for like $500 a month and bring back whores and sluts while smoking a joint on the balcony. Why would you want to be in a room with roasties and normalfags who are there for their dumb snorkelling and instathoting and who will judge you for being a coomer

If you are in Europe its not bad if you are decently NT and want to get with sluts but yeah if you hate those environments theres no point. I have zero reason why anyone would do it in a COL thirdie dump, although I heard hostals in colombia can be pretty fun
Exactly. It makes zero sense. Talking with normies is pointless. We're not there to make friends, we're there to meet with and to fuck beautiful women. If I do manage to make some friends along the way at bars and clubs, that's cool. But no way in hell am i going out of my way to speak with 'dudes', especially the local males.

Exactly. It makes zero sense. Talking with normies is pointless. We're not there to make friends, we're there to meet with and to fuck beautiful women. If I do manage to make some friends along the way at bars and clubs, that's cool. But no way in hell am i going out of my way to speak with 'dudes', especially the local males.
Most guys are just a liability anyway

you dont even need to go to hostels, its probably easy to bond with other dudes as you are all there for the same thing lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back