I dont know where to go to have value

well lookey here folks, we have a chad in these forums with alot of money. A geomax forum. But if he's getting so much trim in his own country. WHY TRAVEL...obvoiusly something is not exactly true here
not everyone is old and useless like you and needs to travel in order to do simple things :ROFLMAO:

well lookey here folks, we have a chad in these forums with alot of money. A geomax forum. But if he's getting so much trim in his own country. WHY TRAVEL...obvoiusly something is not exactly true here
I never claimed to be a chad nor did I say that I had a lot of money. Not everyone is as sub human looking as you. Most men who are married or dating look average. In your world these males all Chad's because they can get foids.

there is no difference in this matter (socialcirlejerkmaxing) between asia and west, it might be even worse in east asia as its considered creepy to eat alone at restaurant etc.
in your case no point to even leave uk you have it better at home
Eating alone in a restraunt in the uk is kinda weird aswell. Not very weird but definitely odd.

I do it in burger all the time. I'd look more out of place with people around me than without bc I'm so weird looking
I understand going to mcdonalds alone (fastfood) but going to a restraunt and waiting 15 minutes for food alone seems a bit weird. When you were in an actual restraunt or pub how often are people alone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back