I dont know where to go to have value

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
I don't know what to do. If I go to Asia, I will be used as a green card or for my money. If I stay where I was born, I will die an incel because I haven't gotten laid in over 12 years. I've tried looksmaxing but all that has done is get me the odd stare from young girls. But there's no way of me to get at said girls because it's a social death sentance to approach. Clubs and bars are now cliques where normies circle jerk each other. Everywhere is social circle and status is king. But I see guys who had no social circle getting with the white girls I want despite them being ugly and brown.

I just don't know what to do as a white British outcast. I see males who are a head shorter than me with the women I want to date all the time. Talking with people is painfully annoying because I'm at an age when it's going to be.

There's nowhere to go, I'm at the end of the road. But I'm not suicidal, I just see no way out.

Last edited:
27, as rated by women, I'm now attractive enough. As I've highlighted, it goes beyond lookism and age as I'm good in both categories.
there is no difference in this matter (socialcirlejerkmaxing) between asia and west, it might be even worse in east asia as its considered creepy to eat alone at restaurant etc.
in your case no point to even leave uk you have it better at home

there is no difference in this matter (socialcirlejerkmaxing) between asia and west, it might be even worse in east asia as its considered creepy to eat alone at restaurant etc.
Dam, brutal. I didn't know they viewed it as weird when a guy is eating alone at a restaurant... I've done it a lot in the UK and haven't gotten strange looks.

I started to realise this too, that I technically have it 'better' lol, here than I ever would in sea because I know my country better than some shithole like the Philippines.

Last edited:
explains a lot of your posts
If you want to fit in now a days as a white male, you have to worship niggers and listen to their music 24/7. Also, cuckoldry is going mainstream. I'd rather be an outcast than be some normie conformist cuck.

Because you're 5'4", you should have no problem cucking yourself by femboy maxing and following the narrative in society which will land you a woman.

why would it be creepy to eat in east asia alone where they have societies with lowest birthdates in the world and where most people wageslave so much they have no friends?

why would it be creepy to eat in east asia alone where they have societies with lowest birthdates in the world and where most people wageslave so much they have no friends?
i dont know why, koreans are weird people and i assure you they think its weird to eat alone, i heard it myself in korea
anyway, probably not corelated but they didnt let me into restaurant in korea after 'how many people it is?' 'just me' 'ah we are full tonight' jfl
probably because they could have 4 guests at table instead so its just busines, but place was fucking empty

i think this whole country hates loners, they need social proof to serve you water

i dont know why, koreans are weird people and i assure you they think its weird to eat alone, i heard it myself in korea
anyway, probably not corelated but they didnt let me into restaurant in korea after 'how many people it is?' 'just me' 'ah we are full tonight' jfl
probably because they could have 4 guests at table instead so its just busines, but place was fucking empty

i think this whole country hates loners, they need social proof to serve you water
weird i’ve never had that problem when eating alone

I don't know what to do. If I go to Asia, I will be used as a green card or for my money. If I stay where I was born, I will die an incel because I haven't gotten laid in over 12 years. I've tried looksmaxing but all that has done is get me the odd stare from young girls. But there's no way of me to get at said girls because it's a social death sentance to approach. Clubs and bars are now cliques where normies circle jerk each other. Everywhere is social circle and status is king. But I see guys who had no social circle getting with the white girls I want despite them being ugly and brown.

I just don't know what to do as a white British outcast. I see males who are a head shorter than me with the women I want to date all the time. Talking with people is painfully annoying because I'm at an age when it's going to be.

There's nowhere to go, I'm at the end of the road. But I'm not suicidal, I just see no way out.
Come to brazil and criminalmaxx

you want to know where to go to find value,

go into ones self. You need to find value in yourself, before anyone else will find value in you.

*i will now generously accept my yoda award now
That's not how life works... People value a person by either their LMS or if they fit the social narrative.

says you dumb ass nigga, youre fucking 43 LOLOL and are USELESS. 0 value :ROFLMAO:
since you love to tell me who i am. Lets look at you.
you have never left the USA except to go to canada

You are USELESS of 0 value. You hav e not once given any useful information to anyone on this forum. And how can you!? you have never traveled. \
you know why your here? Because you are a loser.

You have no friends. And you think berating me, somehow makes you feel better about yourself. Get help.

last time i respond to you

Last edited:

what the fuck are you doing on a geomax forum, when you do not travel. you know why your here? Because you are a loser.

You have no friends. And you think berating me, somehow makes you feel better about yourself. Get help.

Zoomcucks

How can I embrace being a coomer when I'm an involuntary celibate?
Are you sudacacel? Save any and all money you have and plan a trip to Pattaya. Fuck at least 3 hookers raw and see if whoremaxxing is for you. imo the best sex I have had has been from hookers raw. Also try to looksmax and get in as good as physical shape as possible. then go to flipland for validational sex

@AlexBrown84 Have you managed to meet a high quality woman because of your passion for travel?
well thats' a big question. What is your definition of quality. Fucks good, truly loves you or is concerned for you. Wifey material? what is the metric for quality. If your geomaxing, no one is going to "love you". You have to live there, first.

since i am not looking at getting married again, did that once, never again. I am more concerned about looking for trust.
trust is number one.
since i get bored easily, even dime pieces, like this one. bore me eventually. So i guess my metric for quality of women is quantity. Replace them often. and that don't give me grief, or always have their hands out. (in DR that's one of the reasons i am leaving, everyone has their fucking hands out. You cannot be nice to anyone.). I used to visit DR often, and always thought the expats were assholes, who talked badly about the dominican people. Living here for 6 months i know NOW why they do. You cannot be friends with them. They will always see you as the automatic bank machine.

and once you help them once with money, that's it. friendhship is over. Forever. They are really really really bad with money. i guess having an average IQ of 82, helps that situation being bad with money. No future planning no insight.

like you could give a girl 2000 pesos (40 dollars) and she will immediately go to the salon, that day. Blow it all. yet 3 days from now, have the electricity bill come in (like it does every month) and now she needs 2000 pesos to pay that.
YOu ask them,...why didnt' you save that money you knew the electricity bill was coming. They simply go "i rwanted to go to the salon" -they truly have no concept of future. And it's so bad. You could for example give a girl 1000 dollars. And the next thing you will see is whatsapp statuss of her buying identical clothes for her and her friends. Drinking partying. and then sure as fuck, end of the month comes. She will message you "i need rent money" which rent is usually 100 dollars a month, they live like dominicans after all. And they won't have it. They will have blown through the whole 1000 dollars. Without a thought about paying rent.

I wish i could say how they think, why they do it. but i am at a loss for why the behave this way. maybe my jewy self is just jewy in nature. But i would spend that 1000 dollars carefully. Not get matching clothes and tattoos and shoes and shit for one night out with your bestie. (this happened to a friend of mine, and why im using it as a reference just recently this month)

it's mind numbing trying to understand these people.

Attachments

• dime.jpg
    dime.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
well thats' a big question. What is your definition of quality. Fucks good, truly loves you or is concerned for you. Wifey material? what is the metric for quality. If your geomaxing, no one is going to "love you". You have to live there, first.

since i am not looking at getting married again, did that once, never again. I am more concerned about looking for trust.
trust is number one.
since i get bored easily, even dime pieces, like this one. bore me eventually. So i guess my metric for quality of women is quantity. Replace them often. and that don't give me grief, or always have their hands out. (in DR that's one of the reasons i am leaving, everyone has their fucking hands out. You cannot be nice to anyone.). I used to visit DR often, and always thought the expats were assholes, who talked badly about the dominican people. Living here for 6 months i know NOW why they do. You cannot be friends with them. They will always see you as the automatic bank machine.

and once you help them once with money, that's it. friendhship is over. Forever. They are really really really bad with money. i guess having an average IQ of 82, helps that situation being bad with money. No future planning no insight.

like you could give a girl 2000 pesos (40 dollars) and she will immediately go to the salon, that day. Blow it all. yet 3 days from now, have the electricity bill come in (like it does every month) and now she needs 2000 pesos to pay that.
YOu ask them,...why didnt' you save that money you knew the electricity bill was coming. They simply go "i rwanted to go to the salon" -they truly have no concept of future. And it's so bad. You could for example give a girl 1000 dollars. And the next thing you will see is whatsapp statuss of her buying identical clothes for her and her friends. Drinking partying. and then sure as fuck, end of the month comes. She will message you "i need rent money" which rent is usually 100 dollars a month, they live like dominicans after all. And they won't have it. They will have blown through the whole 1000 dollars. Without a thought about paying rent.

I wish i could say how they think, why they do it. but i am at a loss for why the behave this way. maybe my jewy self is just jewy in nature. But i would spend that 1000 dollars carefully. Not get matching clothes and tattoos and shoes and shit for one night out with your bestie. (this happened to a friend of mine, and why im using it as a reference just recently this month)

it's mind numbing trying to understand these people.
South America should get nuked fucking disgrace, mixed mutt whores, this world is a plague only thing that makes sense is to put them in check

well thats' a big question. What is your definition of quality. Fucks good, truly loves you or is concerned for you. Wifey material? what is the metric for quality. If your geomaxing, no one is going to "love you". You have to live there, first
Well, it's universal. Men want a woman who isn't a slut and is committed to the relationship. If it was entirely about fucking, prostitution would be enough for most men.

Nonsense, you don't have to live there first. You could meet a woman who works at a hotel you're staying at in another country and you could end up marrying her despite not actually 'living there.'

Are you sudacacel? Save any and all money you have and plan a trip to Pattaya. Fuck at least 3 hookers raw and see if whoremaxxing is for you. imo the best sex I have had has been from hookers raw. Also try to looksmax and get in as good as physical shape as possible. then go to flipland for validational sex
Paying for play is gynocentric and is literally one of the most cucked acts a man can devolve into doing.

Paying for play is gynocentric and is literally one of the most cucked acts a man can devolve into doing.
paying a woman to be your sx slave for multiple hours for pleb rates is the least jestermaxxing and life affirming way of getting pussy. Validational sex is gynocentric because it leaves agency in the hands of women to choose which is christcuck programming and never the way nature intended. p4p in the west is cucked though I agree with you there, condomed blow jobs and sex are life denying

Such is the life of those deemed undesirable. Those very same women gave away their prime to unemployed bums because they found the guy sexually attractive.
Its all perspective, in China for example they are massive coomers and all fuck prostitutes over there because they aren't cucked by christcuck propaganda. you wont see a chinkoid whining about how over it is because his looksmaxx rejected him

paying a woman to be your sx slave for multiple hours for pleb rates is the least jestermaxxing and life affirming way of getting pussy. Validational sex is gynocentric because it leaves agency in the hands of women to choose which is christcuck programming and never the way nature intended. p4p in the west is cucked though I agree with you there, condomed blow jobs and sex are life denying
She's not your sex slave, lol. You are paying her (gynocentric) and asking for permission what you can and can't do to her. The woman then dictates the terms (authority) what you can and can't don't. You're relegated to a cuckold gynocentric position where you are worshipping what she allows you to. You are parroting looksmaximus's talking points. It is not 'life affirming' you stupid NPC.

Its all perspective, in China for example they are massive coomers and all fuck prostitutes over there because they aren't cucked by christcuck propaganda. you wont see a chinkoid whining about how over it is because his looksmaxx rejected him
Unemployed bums who fuck and dump prime age women are not christcucks. Lol.

She's not your sex slave, lol. You are paying her (gynocentric) and asking for permission what you can and can't do to her. The woman then dictates the terms (authority) what you can and can't don't. You're relegated to a cuckold gynocentric position where you are worshipping what she allows you to. You are parroting looksmaximus's talking points. It is not 'life affirming' you stupid NPC.
You aren't really "asking for permission" the things are dicatted beforehand and you are getting your needs met. For example I am a footfag, most women would be disgusted by that and probably wont indulge in it. to each their own not trying to convince you but its annoying when people call it cucked when its the oldest way to get pussy, as opposed to jestermaxxing in some club. Complaining about not being a chad who cant get prime stacies is like complaining you aren't Hunter Biden and have daddy's money (even he pays for prosts). At the end of the day you cope how you can, I am content with whoremaxxing and it is what it is, I can tell you have never engaged in it or haven't been anywhere where it is good quality

Last edited:
Unemployed bums who fuck and dump prime age women are not christcucks. Lol.
thats not what I meant double digit iq retard, its more the mindset of placing foid validation as highly as it is and worshipping it. You claim it is cucked to ask for permission for what you can and cant do yet you are placing the terms of even getting laid purely on her agency. Again to each their own but anti mongers have no real argument against people who enjoy doing it and just want to make those who engage in it feel like shit while they rot in their piss bottle room whining about not being chad. Failed normie whiners need to gtfo, no sympathy from me. Of course its a anglocuck too
>WAHH I AM WHITE AND TALL
>WAHH I WANT A WHITE STACY
>WAHH I WANT TO JESTERMAXX IN CLUBS BUT PAYING FOR IT IS DEGRADING

Last edited:

You are USELESS of 0 value. You hav e not once given any useful information to anyone on this forum. And how can you!? you have never traveled. \
you know why your here? Because you are a loser.

Dont bother with them, they are failed normies who aren't sub5s who go on these forums to feel better about themselves. They will never geomaxx and most of them think they are above p4p, ethnic girls, etc. Let them rot in their piss bottle rooms

so, you go dutch on the first date? or the second or third. EVERYONE pays some how. at least i am paying i know im fucking. No games. If i want to eat with her i will as well.

You aren't really "asking for permission" the things are dicatted beforehand and you are getting your needs met.
Dictated with her permission for what you can and can't do thus she controls the sex act making it gynocentric. It is cucked. No sexual man will pay a woman for sex, lol.

Last edited:
At the end of the day you cope how you can, I am content with whoremaxxing and it is what it is, I can tell you have never engaged in it or haven't been anywhere where it is good quality
You can do what ever you want, I don't care. But don't call whoremaxxing 'androcentirc'. It is anything but it.

thats not what I meant double digit iq retard, its more the mindset of placing foid validation as highly as it is and worshipping it. You claim it is cucked to ask for permission for what you can and cant do yet you are placing the terms of even getting laid purely on her agency. Again to each their own but anti mongers have no real argument against people who enjoy doing it and just want to make those who engage in it feel like shit while they rot in their piss bottle room whining about not being chad. Failed normie whiners need to gtfo, no sympathy from me. Of course its a anglocuck too
>WAHH I AM WHITE AND TALL
>WAHH I WANT A WHITE STACY
>WAHH I WANT TO JESTERMAXX IN CLUBS BUT PAYING FOR IT IS DEGRADING
You're the retard here, pal. You're parroting LM's and WM's talking points like a sub human NPC. You lack original thought because you are low intelligence.

Paying for it degrades a man's masculinity and strength of character. Something you lack. You aren't a man, you are, in fact, an effeminate male.

so, you go dutch on the first date? or the second or third. EVERYONE pays some how. at least i am paying i know im fucking. No games. If i want to eat with her i will as well.
As I have highlighted. Unemployed bums on welfare have girlfriends and can get ONS. These men aren't paying for it like you sad cuckolds.

You're the retard here, pal. You're parroting LM's and WM's talking points like a sub human NPC. You lack original thought because you are low intelligence.

Paying for it degrades a man's masculinity and strength of character. Something you lack. You aren't a man, you are, in fact, an effeminate male.
this has to be the most cucked thing I have ever heard in my life. Whatever keep whining about not being chad online, imagine not having sex for 7 years JFL. so because chad gets it for free I should be sitting around with blue balls? do you even hear yourself? keep rotting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back