Can someone in Thailand give me a ground report on Russian saturation in Thailand b/c of war? Are Russian foids available?

ElBastardo

Dec 7, 2022
Can someone in Thailand give me a ground report from Thailand on how many Russians are there? I have not been back in a few years because of Covid and will be going back later this year. I know that Thailand is one of the few countries that give Russians visa on arrival (as opposed to everywhere else which is banning them). Last time I was there there weren't too many Russian foids available. Has the situation changed? And are there alot of Russian dudes hanging out there bringing down SMV of JBW?

Can someone in Thailand give me a ground report from Thailand on how many Russians are there? I have not been back in a few years because of Covid and will be going back later this year. I know that Thailand is one of the few countries that give Russians visa on arrival (as opposed to everywhere else which is banning them). Last time I was there there weren't too many Russian foids available. Has the situation changed? And are there alot of Russian dudes hanging out there bringing down SMV of JBW?
Phuket is all Russians right now

They’re on Tinder but good luck, they brought their high standards with them.

Mix of men and women, mostly families and couples.

Non-whore JBW best odds are in Bangkok. In Pattaya and Phuket dating apps are mostly prostitutes.

Thanks for the ground report. (And AlexBrown too). I was worried that foids coming would also bring dudes along too.

Thanks for the ground report. (And AlexBrown too). I was worried that foids coming would also bring dudes along too.
I did see some Russians working there actually and a line up outside the visa office, so I expect there is an increased amount of expats there long term.

Yeah, I would expect the Russian men to be there until the war and conscription are over; the foids are going to be there because there's no economy and way to make money there while sanctions are in effect.

Yeah, I would expect the Russian men to be there until the war and conscription are over; the foids are going to be there because there's no economy and way to make money there while sanctions are in effect.
its prolly floded with russians tbh...its a country 1/2 the size of murica and considering men are supposed to enlist in the army to be cannon fodder for manlet tzar;s putin's aspiration its no wonder 🤣
anyways...its getting worse and worse ofc to geomaxx...by the day...expect your 2k/month not gonna cut it anymore bro
in 2205 and beyond you really gonna need that 10k/month bs lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back