Can a tall gymmaxxed Asian American geomax to Asia effectively, like white people are doing?

yea they geomaxed and couldnt slay so roped

I slay in the west already truecel, 4 from school and 4 off Yubo/Wizz, I only wanted to geomax for Stacies and potentially easier/higher quality foids in general

I’m going to China next year summer with my family so guess we’ll see, looksmaxxing hard in the meantime

I slay in the west already truecel, 4 from school and 4 off Yubo/Wizz, I only wanted to geomax for Stacies and potentially easier/higher quality foids in general

I’m going to China next year summer with my family so guess we’ll see, looksmaxxing hard in the meantime
fakecel and hawkcel. came back here after not being here just to respond after the thread got resd.

If you slay in the West why even bother geomaxxing. Another fakecel r/AsianMasculinity chink making up fake stories on the Internet.

fakecel and hawkcel. came back here after not being here just to respond after the thread got resd.

I came back earlier this month actually, to put a curry streetshitter in his place

hes a kpop coper. i used to not hate gooks but they ruined .org and try to cope with the little niche they have.

Never even mentioned Kpop once, but seems like your Asian masters live rent-free in your mentally abused peanut skull with Kpop propaganda lol

If you slay in the West why even bother geomaxxing. Another fakecel r/AsianMasculinity chink making up fake stories on the Internet.

For Stacies and better LTRs, and I've been planning on moving back to China eventually. Cry for your master my abused incel bitch

I came back earlier this month actually, to put a curry streetshitter in his place

Never even mentioned Kpop once, but seems like your Asian masters live rent-free in your mentally abused peanut skull with Kpop propaganda lol

For Stacies and better LTRs, and I've been planning on moving back to China eventually. Cry for your master my abused incel bitch

Lmao damn. Stop barking at me gooklet. You seem unhinged ngl. Guys that typically get laid are relaxed. Must've been shoved in ur your locker a few times in high school huh

You're not gonna get Stacies in Asia fwiw. You'll get mogged by a white twink that's 5'6 who doesn't speak a word of the language.

Lmao damn. Stop barking at me gooklet. You seem unhinged ngl. Guys that typically get laid are relaxed. Must've been shoved in ur your locker a few times in high school huh

You're not gonna get Stacies in Asia fwiw. You'll get mogged by a white twink that's 5'6 who doesn't speak a word of the language.

My nigger slave bitch seems to be projecting quite hard. On the contrary, I bullied and abused faggots like you in HS just like your bullies did to you, forcing you to retreat to forums like this to bark helplessly and resentfully behind a screen. Seems like I’ve reawakened your PTSD

JFL at getting rejected by sheboons like the ugly subhuman KHHV shitskin nigger truecel you are. Too many of them thirsting and DMing me as we speak lmao, you can see here. Tuff that your own whore women would pick me over you 100% of the time. Yk it's me cause I'm verified. Too bad I don't like disgusting sheboon subhumans (though Chinese men are mass fucking sheboons in Africa while abusing and beating their cucked pussified slave men as we speak)

I'm definitely getting Stacies in Asia, I mog my 6'2 white friend hard and pull way more than him in America lol. Meanwhile you're a truecel Urkelcel nerdy bitch boy bully victim who gets raped in locker rooms and rejected by the ugliest race of women (your OWN race of women might I add). I've reawakened your ancestral slavery PTSD, it's in your cucked slave DNA to be submissive to me

fucking ricecel with a short stub foreskin

6.8 inches BP my abused permavirgin cuckold, grew from 17 to 18 surprisingly

Last edited:

Keep barking chinkoid.

Imagine digging through my post history when we are BOTH rotting on the forum. More than likely ur a 5'9 trucel skinny twink traumatized by AMWF so ur running to Asia ( not gonna change anything)

Lmao tiny eyes is so insecure for validation on an obscure geomaxxing forum. Nigga is really screenshotting posts. You insects are really the most insecure race lol.

I wonder whose alt this is? Probably @predeterminism as usual.

Keep barking chinkoid.

Imagine digging through my post history when we are BOTH rotting on the forum. More than likely ur a 5'9 trucel skinny twink traumatized by AMWF so ur running to Asia ( not gonna change anything)

Lmao tiny eyes is so insecure for validation on an obscure geomaxxing forum. Nigga is really screenshotting posts. You insects are really the most insecure race lol.

"Rotting" posting once or twice after months not posting? Keep coping subhuman niggercel, you'll rot here forever

Keep projecting your own statistics onto me just like you projected your experience getting bullied and raped at school on me. I'm 6'2 and 100% of sheboons (your own race) would choose me over you, brootal

Why would I be traumatized by AMWF (Which is taking over all of Eastern Europe as we speak)? If you meant WMAF then no, I live in an Asian majority area where over 90% of Asian girls are with Asian guys + I mog my white friends hard

I can't be a Predeterminism alt since 1. he never ever defends Asians and 2. he can't verify himself on dating apps as an Asian. Nigger IQ showing once again, no wonder why you disgusting subhumans were slaves for all of history. China will deal with you real soon

"Rotting" posting once or twice after months not posting? Keep coping subhuman niggercel, you'll rot here forever

Keep projecting your own statistics onto me just like you projected your experience getting bullied and raped at school on me. I'm 6'2 and 100% of sheboons (your own race) would choose me over you, brootal

Why would I be traumatized by AMWF (Which is taking over all of Eastern Europe as we speak)? If you meant WMAF then no, I live in an Asian majority area where over 90% of Asian girls are with Asian guys + I mog my white friends hard

I can't be a Predeterminism alt since 1. he never defends Asians and 2. he can't verify himself on dating apps as an Asian. Nigger IQ showing once again, no wonder why you disgusting subhumans were slaves for all of history. China will deal with you real soon

Lmao 6'2 and big dick but still posting on basket weaving geomaxxing forum in cyberspace.

No one respects chinks in multicultural countries. Even shortcel niggers like Kent have more social capital. Keep barking tiny eyes lol. And China ain't doing shit.

Lmao 6'2 and big dick but still posting on basket weaving geomaxxing forum in cyberspace.

No one respects chinks in multicultural countries. Even shortcel niggers like Kent have more social capital. Keep barking tiny eyes lol. And China ain't doing shit.

Chinese are respected more than enough in Africa, they're saviors and liberators developing and civilizing the subhuman masses. They're mass fucking and impregnating African women while brutally beating and abusing their cucked pussified men with zero consequences. It's in your cucked DNA to be submissive to your masters. I'd pull up the links but I can't be bothered

In fact, Chinese male + African female in Africa is so common that a Blasian son of that pairing, Jean Ping, almost became president of an African country, losing the election by 1.5%. Meanwhile niggers are sadly abused, discriminated, and viewed as subhuman in China

Chinese are respected more than enough in Africa, they're saviors and liberators developing and civilizing the subhuman masses. They're mass fucking and impregnating African women while brutally beating and abusing their cucked pussified men with zero consequences. It's in your cucked DNA to be submissive to your masters. I'd pull up the links but I can't be bothered

In fact, Chinese male + African female in Africa is so common that a Blasian son of that pairing, Jean Ping, almost became president of an African country, losing the election by 1.5%. Meanwhile niggers are sadly abused, discriminated, and viewed as subhuman in China

Boo hoo hoo incel leftover slime from Chyna r takennn all da sheboons n shiiiiieeeettt in Afrikkka. So sahd.

Give it a rest. Chinese supremacy is a meme. China is another crypto kike country propped up by funny money.

Boo hoo hoo incel leftover slime from Chyna r takennn all da sheboons n shiiiiieeeettt in Afrikkka. So sahd.

Give it a rest. Chinese supremacy is a meme. China is another crypto kike country propped up by funny money.

Imagine being a nigger AND making turbo autistic rants about Jews. Worst combination, it never began ngl

Imagine being a nigger AND making turbo autistic rants about Jews. Worst combination, it never began ngl

Imagine using cucked CIA garbage vernacular in your already retarded low IQ posts to begin with. Doubt ur even a chink. Probably an abo or something. @geomaxer OR a 5'4 basement dweller living in the UK who has never had a real job.

A real Chinese person would already know where to go, what apps to use, etc. You'd also know about the lopsided demographics and also know about the huge wealth inequality there. Tons of 6ft guys walking around BJ /SH / GZ / SZ and a lot of the cashed up ones already pull baddies in a harem but no you wanna go pull Stacies. I thought chinks were smart

Aight man. Waiting for ur next rant.

My nigger slave bitch seems to be projecting quite hard. On the contrary, I bullied and abused faggots like you in HS just like your bullies did to you, forcing you to retreat to forums like this to bark helplessly and resentfully behind a screen. Seems like I’ve reawakened your PTSD

View attachment 2350

JFL at getting rejected by sheboons like the ugly subhuman KHHV shitskin nigger truecel you are. Too many of them thirsting and DMing me as we speak lmao, you can see here. Tuff that your own whore women would pick me over you 100% of the time. Yk it's me cause I'm verified. Too bad I don't like disgusting sheboon subhumans (though Chinese men are mass fucking sheboons in Africa while abusing and beating their cucked pussified slave men as we speak)

I'm definitely getting Stacies in Asia, I mog my 6'2 white friend hard and pull way more than him in America lol. Meanwhile you're a truecel Urkelcel nerdy bitch boy bully victim who gets raped in locker rooms and rejected by the ugliest race of women (your OWN race of women might I add). I've reawakened your ancestral slavery PTSD, it's in your cucked slave DNA to be submissive to me

larping easternsunrising and aznidentity poster.

Keep barking chinkoid.

wtf why are u blaming me?? also why did u leave the server? i went to tag u in something but u were gone

@geomaxer OR a 5'4 basement dweller living in the UK who has never had a real job.
WTF i didnt even do anything why u trying to attack me

and i have had a real job. i worked in roofing, then in a bar, then 1 year remote marketing then 1 year at my dads office. im just neet cos want remote job for geomaxxing

Cap + cope. Like I said I haven't mentioned Kpop and I could give a fuck about it since I'm Chinese but now that you mentioned it, white women literally geomax to South Korea to find Korean men. There's more white women than white men geomaxxing to Korea and the gap is only increasing. More and more white women are geomaxxing for Asian cock, and these are good looking HQNP white women unlike the ugly Asian girls and SEAmonkeys who go for white men

quite the opposite. theres literally no white women geomaxxing to korea. you have 0 evidence of that. the reason more woment han men go to korea is cos its 99% other asian women who are being betabuxxed by korean guys.

theres 30x more wmaf in korea and outside of korea according to koreas own marriage stats

and if u did get any white women, theyre not the hqnp white women. theyre the fat ugly ones who know u will worship them cos they have white skin. or russian girls who are just using u 100% for money.

on the other hand white men do actually get the good looking hqnp asian women.

why would an asian girl stay with a micropenis brown short guy with squinty eyes if shes hot? hot asian girls are reserved for white men.

hence why 28/32 of miss thaialnd winners are wives of white men lol.

also white men get all the hqnp asian girls in the west. because only the rich smart ones can geomaxx. the poor ugly ones stay at home with you

first world noodles arent impressed by whites anymore. that ship sailed 15 years ago. you will still mog them but not be worshipped because globohomo
nonsense lmao. first world noodles WORSHIP white men. cos white is their type and theres basically 0 young white men in their countries

quite the opposite. theres literally no white women geomaxxing to korea. you have 0 evidence of that. the reason more woment han men go to korea is cos its 99% other asian women who are being betabuxxed by korean guys.

Cope, white women are mass geomaxxing to South Korea at an ever increasing rate. Especially for Europe, the amount of females travelling to Korea is increasingly getting larger compared to the amount of males. And as you can see, the second graph says "non-Asian"

theres 30x more wmaf in korea and outside of korea according to koreas own marriage stats

Source? American doesn't = white, most of them are Korean-American. If you look at stats of intermarriages with Russia or Poland or whatever Eastern European country, you'll see that Korean men marry MUCH more women from those countries than Korean women marry men from those countries

and if u did get any white women, theyre not the hqnp white women. theyre the fat ugly ones who know u will worship them cos they have white skin. or russian girls who are just using u 100% for money.

Not true, the highest tier voted best looking HQNP Germanic white women are getting dicked down by Koreans poorer than them

on the other hand white men do actually get the good looking hqnp asian women.

why would an asian girl stay with a micropenis brown short guy with squinty eyes if shes hot? hot asian girls are reserved for white men.

hence why 28/32 of miss thaialnd winners are wives of white men lol.

also white men get all the hqnp asian girls in the west. because only the rich smart ones can geomaxx. the poor ugly ones stay at home with you

Walls of cope don't change the undeniable fact that GL HQNP Asian girls usually only date Asian guys. I'm talking about East Asians here. And statistically WMAF betabuxxes much more than AMWF if you look at intermarriage statistics

Cope, white women are mass geomaxxing to South Korea at an ever increasing rate. Especially for Europe, the amount of females travelling to Korea is increasingly getting larger compared to the amount of males. And as you can see, the second graph says "non-Asian"

reality check, white men marry korean women 3x more than white women marry korean men

and if u get rid of the poor slavic countries like ukraine and russia. it would be 5x more wmaf than amwf

99% of amwf is $150 per month russian girls using you for money and laughing at you.

but wmaf is real attraction and rich east asian girls coming here

Inspired by the sensitive, handsome men they see on TV in their favorite K-dramas, they travel abroad in pursuit of a ‘soft’ masculinity they say they can’t find at home.
fake article. i could go and pay $1k to have an article published in the news right now saying due to predetermisnm dramas theres millions of korean women coming to predeterminism land. ricecels stay coping tho

Walls of cope don't change the undeniable fact that GL HQNP Asian girls usually only date Asian guys. I'm talking about East Asians here. And statistically WMAF betabuxxes much more than AMWF if you look at intermarriage statistics
all the gl hqnp asian girls come to the west and date white guys because we are taller, white skin, bigger d , richer etc..

all the ugly slutty asian girls stay in asia with ur ricedicks

'

the top tier asian women are reserved for white men. hence why 28/32 of the miss thailand winners are wives of white men

asian men just get the leftover fat asian women but will never be the same after being stretched out by a BWC

also that thing about asians earning more money in white countries. its nonsense. asians move to the richest cities in white countries. u can compare stats to EEcels who move to the west and they earn a lot more than avg whites too. its purely about city.

but thats ur cope to try cope with the fact white countries are way richer than asian countries. china earns 10k per year while working 50 hours per week. americans earn 80k per year while working 40 hours lol. and korea has to work 50 hours while still being poor compared to us

View attachment 2357
View attachment 2358

reality check, white men marry korean women 3x more than white women marry korean men

and if u get rid of the poor slavic countries like ukraine and russia. it would be 5x more wmaf than amwf

Where's your link or source for this? This is def another self made chart of yours lmao. And most "Europeans" from western countries like the UK are Korean males, there's a reason when it's actually majority white people like Russia and Ukraine, AMWF outnumbers WMAF brutally

99% of amwf is $150 per month russian girls using you for money and laughing at you.

but wmaf is real attraction and rich east asian girls coming here

Cope, I showed you how the top tier voted best looking rich Germanic models were getting dicked down by Koreans much poorer than them and betabuxxing for them. Asian men get your very highest quality and richest foids. WMAF is the betabuxx while AMWF is real attraction. It's poor ugly Asian girls rather than rich ones who are going for white men as you can see here

WMAF is statistically WAY more betabuxx than AMWF in the United States. AMs in AMWF only earn $10K more than WFs in AMWF. Compare that to the WMs in WMAF who make a whopping $31K more than AFs in WMAF. Despite the fact that Asian males are the highest earning group in America by far, Asian men in AMWF are poorer and make less than white men in WMAF. However, their white wives still make almost double the money as the Asian wives in WMAF. Quite obvious that it's the top tier rich HQNP white women who go for Asian men in AMWF while in WMAF, it's white cucks betabuxxing hard for unwanted LTBs/SEAmonkeys to produce ERs

fake article. i could go and pay $1k to have an article published in the news right now saying due to predetermisnm dramas theres millions of korean women coming to predeterminism land. ricecels stay coping tho

Calling it fake because it makes you seethe doesn't change the undeniable fact that it's happening as we speak lmao

all the gl hqnp asian girls come to the west and date white guys because we are taller, white skin, bigger d , richer etc..

all the ugly slutty asian girls stay in asia with ur ricedicks

'

the top tier asian women are reserved for white men. hence why 28/32 of the miss thailand winners are wives of white men

asian men just get the leftover fat asian women but will never be the same after being stretched out by a BWC

According to statistics I showed you, that's not what happens at all. White men betabuxx for ugly, bottom tier, poor Asian girls. Your Thailand tales with no evidence doesn't change the undeniable fact that all the GL HQNP East Asian girls only date East Asian guys. You can look at popular East Asian female celebrities or zoomer social media influencers and 99% are only dating/fucking Asian guys, meanwhile for white female celebrities that's 100% not the case and many are dating/fucking ethnics. Even the voted best looking female models in Germany are dating Asian guys. There's a reason the white race is getting mutted up and going extinct while the Asian race will forever remain homogeneous

Top tier Asian women are all reserved for Asian men while white men either betabuxx for some used up white roastie after she's done getting ran through by ethnic bvlls, or betabuxx some poor unwanted Asian LTB or SEAmonkey to produce ERs

also that thing about asians earning more money in white countries. its nonsense. asians move to the richest cities in white countries. u can compare stats to EEcels who move to the west and they earn a lot more than avg whites too. its purely about city.

but thats ur cope to try cope with the fact white countries are way richer than asian countries. china earns 10k per year while working 50 hours per week. americans earn 80k per year while working 40 hours lol. and korea has to work 50 hours while still being poor compared to us

You're not factoring in living costs at all, 10k in China will give you much more than 40k in the west. East Asia is also still improving at a faster rate than the west by far. East Asians were richer and more developed than whites for 99% of history for a reason. Under equal conditions (like living in the same country) Asians are much higher IQ and will earn much more than whites as you can see from Asians' much higher scores on standardized tests like the SAT or ACT, much higher salaries that is only increasing in relation to whites as the gap only gets bigger, and huge overrepresentation in all high IQ industries. There's a reason China is surpassing the west in every way, technologically, militarily, economically, etc. now that it has industrialized as well

Last edited:
Where's your link or source for this, this is def another self made chart of yours lmao. And most "Europeans" from western countries like the UK are Korean males, there's a reason when it's actually majority white people like Russia and Ukraine, AMWF outnumbers WMAF brutally

Cope, I showed you how the top tier voted best looking rich Germanic models were getting dicked down by Koreans much poorer than them. Asian men get your very highest quality and richest foids. WMAF is the betabuxx while AMWF is real attraction. It's poor ugly Asian girls rather than rich ones who are going for white men as you can see here

View attachment 2363

View attachment 2364

WMAF is statistically WAY more betabuxx than AMWF in the United States. AMs in AMWF only earn $10K more than WFs in AMWF. Compare that to the WMs in WMAF who make a whopping $31K more than AFs in WMAF. Despite the fact that Asian males are the highest earning group in America by far, Asian men in AMWF are poorer and make less than white men in WMAF. However, their white wives still make almost double the money as the Asian wives in WMAF. Quite obvious that it's the top tier rich HQNP white women who go for Asian men in AMWF while in WMAF, it's white cucks betabuxxing hard for unwanted LTBs/SEAmonkeys to produce ERs

Calling it fake because it makes you seethe doesn't change the undeniable fact that it's happening as we speak lmao

According to statistics I showed you, that's not what happens at all. White men betabuxx for ugly, bottom tier, poor Asian girls. Your Thailand tales with no evidence doesn't change the undeniable fact that all the GL HQNP East Asian girls only date East Asian guys. You can look at popular East Asian female celebrities or zoomer social media influencers and 99% are only dating/fucking Asian guys, meanwhile for white female celebrities that's 100% not the case and many are dating/fucking ethnics. Even the voted best looking female models in Germany are dating Asian guys. There's a reason the white race is getting mutted up and going extinct while the Asian race will forever remain homogeneous

Top tier Asian women are all reserved for Asian men while white men either betabuxx for some used up white roastie after she's done getting ran through by ethnic bvlls, or betabuxx some poor unwanted Asian LTB or SEAmonkey to produce ERs

You're not factoring in living costs at all, 10k in China will give you much more than 40k in the west. East Asia is also still improving at a faster rate than the west by far. East Asians were richer and more developed than whites for 99% of history for a reason. Under equal conditions (like living in the same country) Asians are much higher IQ and will earn much more than whites as you can see from Asians' much higher scores on standardized tests like the SAT or ACT, much higher salaries that is only increasing in relation to whites as the gap only gets bigger, and huge overrepresentation in all high IQ industries. There's a reason China is surpassing the west in every way, technologically, militarily, economically, etc. now that it has industrialized as well
theres way more noodles geomaxing to burger and eu for cock than wm even going to asia for noodles

dumbest cope ive ever heard. i was reading about how in bali wf never touch and locals but evey wm has a harem

You gonna cite sources or spew random BS to cope? Statistics show the reality, plus you can find many of these examples off a simple YT search

View attachment 2350

least mentally unhinged .org kcoper

Keep barking chinkoid.

nah PD would never make an alt painting gooks in good light, this is definitely a azianmasc discord fag.

You gonna cite sources or spew random BS to cope? Statistics show the reality, plus you can find many of these examples off a simple YT search

>post wall roasties spent years CC
>german chads wont give them attention anymore
>"IM GONNA FIND MYSELF"
>gets to marry some mullato slint who gives her visa and beachfront hut
if Hans and Sven come to Bali its fucking OVER for bapak

because she loves him. Society cares about things like race and height, but the right woman will care about your heart.

If you go tell your girlfriend she deserves better than you, she'll say "become better because I only want you." :love:

didn't read the whole thread wtf is with this kcoper and ricecel shit? maybe I'm just a normie. For asian americans just learn the language and stuff and go back and hit up hoes. The fact that you own a car and a house + aren't a complete retard and knows the language and customs means your above 99% of foreigners in general and probably above 80% of local dudes if your <40.

didn't read the whole thread wtf is with this kcoper and ricecel shit? maybe I'm just a normie. For asian americans just learn the language and stuff and go back and hit up hoes. The fact that you own a car and a house + aren't a complete retard and knows the language and customs means your above 99% of foreigners in general and probably above 80% of local dudes if your <40.
its an incel race war

I spent 3.5 years total traveling and living in SEA and EA. To the OP...you would fare well in Vietnam...but you would not do well in Korea or Japan with a MTN/HTN face if we are talking about getting Stacies.

I spent 3.5 years total traveling and living in SEA and EA. To the OP...you would fare well in Vietnam...but you would not do well in Korea or Japan with a MTN/HTN face if we are talking about getting Stacies.
can you get beckies as an MTN in Japan and Korea?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back