Can a tall gymmaxxed Asian American geomax to Asia effectively, like white people are doing?

Assassin

Jun 7, 2023
And easily slay Stacies that they wouldn’t be able to in the west? Provided MTN/HTN face and 6’0+ and gymmaxxed, considering western halo and mogging the locals in height and physique.

Also wondering if it would work for China, Japan, South Korea, or Vietnam rather than just for third world Filipinos or Thais.

Honest answer is I have no idea and I doubt anyone else here does unless they have asian-american friends.

I will say that contrary to popular PSL belief, the majority of cross-nationality marriage in Asia is Asian women getting married to other asian nationalities, NOT asian women getting married with white westerners. Kpop and the male stylings of it are hugely popular in Vietnam.

Honest answer is I have no idea and I doubt anyone else here does unless they have asian-american friends.

I will say that contrary to popular PSL belief, the majority of cross-nationality marriage in Asia is Asian women getting married to other asian nationalities, NOT asian women getting married with white westerners. Kpop and the male stylings of it are hugely popular in Vietnam.
He said slaying tho not marriage, doesn’t mean shit if Asian guys get with Asian girls cuz they are into the money more than the guy

You could slay asian women but not asian stacies, White guys would easily mog you. Caucasians have more masculine facial structure, most are 5'10-6'2, Bigger dicks, and have light eyes and light hair. Asian women would rather get with a white guy with brown eyes who is 5'10-6ft and normie rather than a asian chang tbh they don't like asian genes.

You could slay asian women but not asian stacies, White guys would easily mog you. Caucasians have more masculine facial structure, most are 5'10-6'2, Bigger dicks, and have light eyes and light hair. Asian women would rather get with a white guy with brown eyes who is 5'10-6ft and normie rather than a asian chang tbh they don't like asian genes.
im going to cum in poor brown sea jungle gooks. i want to get them pregnant

how old are you? where are you from? what area of the philippines do you want to go to?
im 17 right now but im gonna be 18 next year. from new york but it's a shithole, i'm thinking about going to BGC or makati and getting a nice place for 1,250-1500$ because i don't want it to be noisy and dirty. Then i'll probably go to poor slums and poor areas and try to get a 18-21 year old foid and fuck her in my place. I will make her my sex toy and cum inside of her raw because its hard to get condoms and birth control.

You could slay asian women but not asian stacies, White guys would easily mog you. Caucasians have more masculine facial structure, most are 5'10-6'2, Bigger dicks, and have light eyes and light hair.

Maybe white Chads but I definitely easily mog white normies lmao. My dick is 6.25in which is nothing to brag about but not bad

Asian women would rather get with a white guy with brown eyes who is 5'10-6ft and normie rather than a asian chang tbh they don't like asian genes.

You are coping hard and have rotted way too much on anti-Asian PSL forums lmao. This is 100% not true, they’d choose Chang over Chad even though the former is significantly more rare. SEAmaxxing works because the population is dirt poor and subhuman and 5’4 average. Of course incel whites can go there and easily mog the locals. South Koreans and Chinese SEAmax even more than westerners. Almost all the GL Asian zoomer girls even in the west date Asian men, even in white majority areas. Just look at any zoomer celebrities or social media influencers. It’s actually kinda crazy because all the GL Asian foids my age who I follow on TikTok are with small oofy doofy Asian twink looking guys I mog into dust lmao, too bad there’s no GL foids where I live

Maybe white Chads but I definitely easily mog white normies lmao. My dick is 6.25in which is nothing to brag about but not bad

You are coping hard and have rotted way too much on anti-Asian PSL forums lmao. This is 100% not true, they’d choose Chang over Chad even though the former is significantly more rare. SEAmaxxing works because the population is dirt poor and subhuman and 5’4 average. Of course incel whites can go there and easily mog the locals. South Koreans and Chinese SEAmax even more than westerners. Almost all the GL Asian zoomer girls even in the west date Asian men, even in white majority areas. Just look at any zoomer celebrities or social media influencers. It’s actually kinda crazy because all the GL Asian foids my age who I follow on TikTok are with small oofy doofy Asian twink looking guys I mog into dust lmao, too bad there’s no GL foids where I live
Cope harder jfl, Whites literally are taller, bigger dicks, better looking and more masculine facial structure, plus all of those asian changs are literally all larping with blue or green eyes, whiten their skin and get rhinos jfl. they have to be white passing in order to be good looking to asian women so my point still stands, I am not anti asian this is just facts women do not like asian men and never will. They are very neotonous and have child like facial features, shorter limbs.

Cope harder jfl, Whites literally are taller, bigger dicks, better looking and more masculine facial structure, plus all of those asian changs are literally all larping with blue or green eyes, whiten their skin and get rhinos jfl. they have to be white passing in order to be good looking to asian women so my point still stands, I am not anti asian this is just facts women do not like asian men and never will. They are very neotonous and have child like facial features, shorter limbs.

Are you fucking retarded? No Asians at all get any eye color contacts lmao, it doesn’t work on them. And no they don’t need to be white passing, they literally all have pitch black hair and eyes.

Whites are taller now yes but Chinese were actually taller than Europeans for most of history until the late famines. China and South Korea are increasing in height at the fastest rate of any country while many white countries are declining in height. It’s nutritional and not genetic since Dutch used to be the shortest in Europe and they’re the tallest now. Shandong zoomers literally average like 5’11 in height lmao. Dick size is barely any difference if you look at actual studies.

From your post history you’re definitely seething and malding hard for Asians. Average Asian is shit yes but I’m talking about significantly above average here

Are you fucking retarded? No Asians at all get any eye color contacts lmao, it doesn’t work on them. And no they don’t need to be white passing, they literally all have pitch black hair and eyes.

Whites are taller now yes but Chinese were actually taller than Europeans for most of history until the late famines. China and South Korea are increasing in height at the fastest rate of any country while many white countries are declining in height. It’s nutritional and not genetic since Dutch used to be the shortest in Europe and they’re the tallest now. Shandong zoomers literally average like 5’11 in height lmao. Dick size is barely any difference if you look at actual studies.

From your post history you’re definitely seething and malding hard for Asians. Average Asian is shit yes but I’m talking about significantly above average here
Theres copers on both sides but you can't deny the phenonemom of asian girls dating average to below average whites in excess numbers in the US with everything else accounted for. I don't think Asians are sexless ricecels but to deny being white has a certain advantage is definitely coping, asians have to kpop maxx to achieve the same results as an average white guy. Kpop has been a massive halo for korean dudes dont get me wrong and alot of the stereotypes about asians being short are outdated and cope but I have seen firsthand white manlets be succesful with women just for having blue eyes. Being white has certain attributes associated with it from non whites that are positive outside of pure height and limb size, and other factors such as facial structures, eyes, nose, etc are equally as important

Last edited:

"Chinese were actually taller than Europeans for most of history until the late famines" Proof? You are just another one of those faggot asian kpop copers who think kpop is gonna save them from being asian retard. Germans have been 5'10-6'2 for thousands of years, Same thing with scandinavians, Dutch didn't go from manlet to tallfags, They were average in western europe until germans invaded and spread their genes through their land and women's hypergamy followed suit with feminism and women being able to pick their own men they obviously picked taller dutch men retard you don't know shit. Korean men are still on avg 5'8-5'9 and have not grown much, I don't give a fuck about asians ur just coping hard acting like asians are even close to whites on attractiveness and masculinity. They don't even compare to latinos or blacks and those races outslay asians, Even arabs do better than tiny dick asians if they are tall enough. Chinese are literally using HGH and hormones in order to grow taller, 5'11 is literally avg height in the west for white zoomers and being tall is only considered at 6ft+ meanwhile most chinese men are barely even above 5'10

Standards are just higher in EA. THough idk about china
he's coping lmao, korea and japan are one of the biggest incel nations in the world because ricecels are not desired by their women and their media worships and always portrays WHITE features and european facial structure and eye color/ skin color. For example look at anime, look at the actors who are famous, look at who their women fuck in love hotels and the social medias they have, They literally will cry themselves to sleep because they can't get a white guy in their country.

"Chinese were actually taller than Europeans for most of history until the late famines" Proof? You are just another one of those faggot asian kpop copers who think kpop is gonna save them from being asian retard. Germans have been 5'10-6'2 for thousands of years, Same thing with scandinavians, Dutch didn't go from manlet to tallfags, They were average in western europe until germans invaded and spread their genes through their land and women's hypergamy followed suit with feminism and women being able to pick their own men they obviously picked taller dutch men retard you don't know shit. Korean men are still on avg 5'8-5'9 and have not grown much, I don't give a fuck about asians ur just coping hard acting like asians are even close to whites on attractiveness and masculinity. They don't even compare to latinos or blacks and those races outslay asians, Even arabs do better than tiny dick asians if they are tall enough. Chinese are literally using HGH and hormones in order to grow taller, 5'11 is literally avg height in the west for white zoomers and being tall is only considered at 6ft+ meanwhile most chinese men are barely even above 5'10

I don't give a single fuck about Kpop lmao, and you are literally lying out of your ass rn. Absolutely zero proof for any of the BS you say. Germans and Scandinavians weren't CLOSE to 5'10-6'2 for thousands of years you mentally retarded coping rat. You can literally confirm this with Google in a few seconds. The Dutch were the shortest people in Europe at fucking 5’4 and way shorter than Americans just a few centuries ago and now they’re the tallest. Certain ancient Chinese used to average 5’11 and grow up to 6’3+. You'll never find any ancient white group close to averaging these heights.

Not only that, East Asians are growing in height at a faster rate than any other race (China and SK) while whites are stagnating in growth or growing shorter. We both know it's not because of HGH coping faggot, it's because their height genetics aren't as raped by malnutrition and famine anymore. I will admit the average white mogs the average Asian but Changs can compete with Chads much easier, and Asians are improving in pretty much every single aspect while whites are significantly falling behind Asians in pretty much every conceivable aspect.

he's coping lmao, korea and japan are one of the biggest incel nations in the world because ricecels are not desired by their women and their media worships and always portrays WHITE features and european facial structure and eye color/ skin color. For example look at anime, look at the actors who are famous, look at who their women fuck in love hotels and the social medias they have, They literally will cry themselves to sleep because they can't get a white guy in their country.

Never happened, not a single word you said here is true. Zero proof for any of the shit you say and I've disproved the rest of your coping lies above lul. 99% of Asian women have only ever fucked Asian guys, 99% of celebrities in East Asia are Asian. It's a highly homogenous country. This isn't the case in the west, with lots of ethnics fucking white women and lots of nonwhite celebrities in the media. Hell mainstream music media is mostly niggers in America. Nonwhites, especially niggers, are literally hard pushed into western media and nonwhite actors are increasingly playing white characters. Meanwhile whites decline in population compared to ethnics in their own countries, and more and more ethnics are mass immigrating to fuck more white women. Also SEA is literally way easier than East Asia and the guys are way more short and subhuman, but SEA has significantly higher fertility rates than the incel west and significantly lower virginity rates. Third-world street-shitting niggers and curries have the highest fertility rates in the world. The quality of the men doesn't decide how incel a nation is or its fertility rates. Anyways, we both know any white and Asian woman would choose me over you. Seethe more for your Asian masters KHHV genetic dead end subhumanoid scum.

I’ve been on that site like 3 times in my life lmao cope harder, Asians are 100% going to surpass whites eventually if you look at the statistics though
Keep coping subhuman, even if asian men get White Girlfriend (betabuxxing only lol(, the sons will look like Relliot Lodger 😂😂 whites mog asians, how Do u cope with having ugly Black hair and eyes? 😂😂😂😂

if asia ever becomes a threat to whites the military will invade them and force them to abide by them. asians are to submissive and will lose every war against them

Keep coping subhuman, even if asian men get White Girlfriend (betabuxxing only lol(, the sons will look like Relliot Lodger 😂😂 whites mog asians, how Do u cope with having ugly Black hair and eyes? 😂😂😂😂

1658842873630-png.1795744

1658842884694-png.1795745

Tales from your shit and piss bottle ridden basement. Changs mog your subhumanoid race to Valhalla and back you disgusting truecel cumskin subhuman. WMAF is betabuxxing most of the time, AMWF isn't. As you can see from the data above, AMs in AMWF only earn $10K more than WFs. Compare that to the WMs in WMAF who make a whopping $35K more than AFs. Despite the fact that Asian males are the highest earning group in America by far (East Asians, Southeast Asians, and South Asians even though the last isn't really Asian), they still make less money in comparison their white wives than white males in comparison to their Asian wives.

The data also shows that AMWF has a higher rate where the wife makes more than the husband than WMAF. 31.3% of white wives make more than their Asian husbands, compared to 24.6% of Asian wives making more than their white husbands. Who are the real betabuxxers? That's right, WMAF by far.

hsfpuvqmr5221.jpg

Not to mention, AMWF has better and higher quality relationships than other races as well as lower divorce rates and make the most money, and the white women who Asian men date make significantly more money than the white women who white men date AND the Asian women who white men date. Of course average Asians aren't moggers I won't deny that, but Changs mog and more and more Asians are becoming moggers. Also, it's WELL KNOWN that AMWF sons mog WMAF sons lmfao. WMAF produces ERs and incels because in those relationships, both the man and woman tend to be the shitstain leftovers of their race. You do know a WMAF produced Elliot Rodger right?

if asia ever becomes a threat to whites the military will invade them and force them to abide by them. asians are to submissive and will lose every war against them

Tales from your broken down lunatic psych ward. Mongols, Huns, Pannonian Avars, and Sino-Uralics conquered, raped, invaded, cucked, and slaughtered whites for thousands of years. Huns literally got destroyed and kicked out of China. After failing so hard in China, they invaded Western Europe and conquered the majority of it. They subjugated or massacred the majority of the piss weak uncivilized Germanic tribes there and made them flee to Rome, because they were so scared and submissive to the Huns that they'd rather fight the Roman Empire than them. Romans literally paid regular tribute to Huns and begged them not to attack lmao. Mongols literally massacred half the population of certain European countries and conquered vast majority of Eastern Europe, massacring and completely displacing European populations and changing the landscape forever.

Whites only rose up in the past few centuries due to them lucking out hard and finding the resource-rich Americas and therefore industrializing their technology to far surpass the rest of the world, but now that East Asia has industrialized as well and they are on a level playing field, Asians mog so hard in technological and militaristic advancements it's not even close. East Asians were ahead of whites for 99% of history in war, innovation, and advancement. It's so bad that in Finland, Sweden, Russia, and the Baltics, they have 15-70% Y-Haplogroup N (Which is East Asian) from Chinese invaders despite having less than 1% East Asian mtDNA, which means it was all the Asian men doing the fucking and raping of white women in those lands and it had a humongous effect on the DNA there.

Ignoring history, let's focus on the modern day. China is going to take over so fucking hard lmao. It can already destroy the entire European Union by itself because it surpassed those countries by so much. America is the only threat and it's going to be dogfucked and surpassed easily soon. Even the US itself agrees with me. Government officials, intelligence officials, Pentagon scientists, US defense experts, world leaders, the richest billionaires, etc. all agree that China is taking over and dominating in every aspect, economically, militarily, technologically, etc. and that the United States has a huge economic dependence and trade deficit with China that is only increasing and increasing. There is no way America wins this war.

Look at the absolute economic takeover, especially the GIF. America is literally getting increasingly reliant on China as the trade deficit grows and grows and China's economy quickly improves.

1677277964406-gif.2090401

1678675744191-png.2109294

Look at the utter AI dominance. Pentagon officials are literally giving up trying to fight China.

Look at the utter gigamogging in technological advancements and innovations.

150911-top-patent-applications-2013.png

1680404164447-png.2134054

The United States is copying China now JFL. It's over for the west, their last beacon of hope is fucked

Last edited:

this is so cucked. asians make more on average because they live in high cost of living areas. outside of the bay area, la, nyc there arent that many asians in the united states. in tech all white guys sit around making sales and having sex with noodles while curries do all the coding and get nothing.

Never fucking happened lmao. Asians are literally 7% of the US population. In tech white guys are just as incel as other races, the field attracts the nerdy autistic code savants. The vast majority of white guys in tech aren't doing sales, they're doing programming or IT or related jobs. Asians make more money because they're higher IQ, and the gap in both IQ and wealth for Asians and whites is only increasing. Cope and seethe some more little cuck boy

EjqizNMVgAEHVtX

1658842873630-png.1795744

1658842884694-png.1795745

Tales from your shit and piss bottle ridden basement. Changs mog your subhumanoid race to Valhalla and back you disgusting truecel cumskin subhuman. WMAF is betabuxxing most of the time, AMWF isn't. As you can see from the data above, AMs in AMWF only earn $10K more than WFs. Compare that to the WMs in WMAF who make a whopping $35K more than AFs. Despite the fact that Asian males are the highest earning group in America by far (East Asians, Southeast Asians, and South Asians even though the last isn't really Asian), they still make less money in comparison their white wives than white males in comparison to their Asian wives.

The data also shows that AMWF has a higher rate where the wife makes more than the husband than WMAF. 31.3% of white wives make more than their Asian husbands, compared to 24.6% of Asian wives making more than their white husbands. Who are the real betabuxxers? That's right, WMAF by far.

hsfpuvqmr5221.jpg

Not to mention, AMWF has better and higher quality relationships than other races as well as lower divorce rates and make the most money, and the white women who Asian men date make significantly more money than the white women who white men date AND the Asian women who white men date. Of course average Asians aren't moggers I won't deny that, but Changs mog and more and more Asians are becoming moggers. Also, it's WELL KNOWN that AMWF sons mog WMAF sons lmfao. WMAF produces ERs and incels because in those relationships, both the man and woman tend to be the shitstain leftovers of their race. You do know a WMAF produced Elliot Rodger right?
Lol the average asian guy in Europe is a subhuman truecel, keep coping with your gay stats jfl. Money is cope. Asian men getting mogged to oblivion in Europe and in home countries. Never begun for you incel faggot, @Assassin

Hard to tell whether you would get a halo for being American without the racial factor. Chinese tourists do not have a good reputation in Asia outside of China and there's not as much novelty factor given you're ethnically Chinese.

Being young and relatively taller and wealthier than the locals would definitely work in your favor. But I got random compliments based on my eyes (eye shape and eye color), hair and nose which were all due to being white. Take those away and you're left with the same dating market as the west except you're a couple inches taller and have more money.

If you convert it to American terms, ask if you would slay right now in America if you were 6'2" instead of 6'0" and making 5x as much money.

That's basically the analogous scenario.

If you're going there to monger then the girls would treat you better for being young and in shape.

Lol the average asian guy in Europe is a subhuman truecel, keep coping with your gay stats jfl. Money is cope. Asian men getting mogged to oblivion in Europe and in home countries. Never begun for you incel faggot, @Assassin

Too bad I don't live in Europe. Seethe for me more genetic dead end KKHV subhuman, we both know I mog your entire worthless shitstain bloodline to Valhalla and back lmao. Asians are surpassing whites in every aspect while you're seething for them on an incel forum, never even remotely began for you cumcel. I'd say go and make disgusting ERs with 4'11 SEAmonkeys but you can't even pull one of them lul

@AlexBrown84 can you ban the ricecel

Copium I was asking a friendly question til coping SFcels started barking

Too bad I don't live in Europe. Seethe for me more genetic dead end KKHV subhuman, we both know I mog your entire worthless shitstain bloodline to Valhalla and back lmao. Asians are surpassing whites in every aspect while you're seething for them on an incel forum, never even remotely began for you cumcel. I'd say go and make disgusting ERs with 4'11 SEAmonkeys but you can't even pull one of them lul

Keep coping, I succesfully geomaxxed to 3 asian coutries. My dad sides decends from european aristocracy, have fun in your slum in manila making 200 usd per month 😂😂😂

You loser need to work 30 years to afford trip to Australia and then will get mogged by abos. 😂 @Assassin

Keep coping, I succesfully geomaxxed to 3 asian coutries. My dad sides decends from european aristocracy, have fun in your slum in manila making 200 usd per month 😂😂😂

Tales and LARP lmfao, your dad's side descends from European peasant farmers toiling to death at the hand of the aristocracy. From the way you type and how you rot on forums like this I can tell you're a double digit IQ peasant descended cuck lmao. And you haven't successfully geomaxxed to shit you digusting mental masturbating truecel subhuman. My parents are rich and I wouldn't be going to the Philippines either

You loser need to work 30 years to afford trip to Australia and then will get mogged by abos. 😂 @Assassin

Bruv I showed the evidence right above. Asians earn more money than whites in all their own countries and the gap is only increasing at an astounding rate lmfao, soon Asians will earn over double their money in their OWN countries. Snort some more copium broke subhuman even street shitting mud hut living Congo niggers would mog you to death

let him cope with his muh kpop jfl, asian women literally go on online dating in their own country to find european men

Cap + cope. Like I said I haven't mentioned Kpop and I could give a fuck about it since I'm Chinese but now that you mentioned it, white women literally geomax to South Korea to find Korean men. There's more white women than white men geomaxxing to Korea and the gap is only increasing. More and more white women are geomaxxing for Asian cock, and these are good looking HQNP white women unlike the ugly Asian girls and SEAmonkeys who go for white men

im 17 right now but im gonna be 18 next year. from new york but it's a shithole, i'm thinking about going to BGC or makati and getting a nice place for 1,250-1500$ because i don't want it to be noisy and dirty. Then i'll probably go to poor slums and poor areas and try to get a 18-21 year old foid and fuck her in my place. I will make her my sex toy and cum inside of her raw because its hard to get condoms and birth control.
Good idea, imagine rotting on dirt and hearing chickens in the slums. Not much different then bums here tho

Chinese are literally using HGH and hormones in order to grow taller, 5'11 is literally avg height in the west for white zoomers and being tall is only considered at 6ft+ meanwhile most chinese men are barely even above 5'10
I see lots of taller rice now, Ji Ji ping is giving every zoomer and Gen Alpha hgh from the womb and sending them off to burger

only failo you'd have compared to westerners

no white skin(very important)
no bwc
no caucasoid face(very important)

so im not sure if youd do as well as westerners

but youd definitely do very well

I am not trying to be rude. But how the fuck would anyone know, if a tall asian muscular dude, would slay?

seriously, the factors are like infintesimial.

NO ONE can possibly say yea or nay. Go find out.

i know being white helps in indonesia. Cause i have been there. But another factor is. i am not fat. Another factor maybe im better looking than the guy over there. Or maybe my attitude is better. White helps. but there is more to it than just that, and impossible to forecast if you will do well. Maybe you got long nails and they are always dirty. and you gross the girls away. Maybe you have a chronic case of halitosis, who fucking knows. It's simple. Go...find....out

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back