Best country to studycel after highschool graduation?

Pesuka

Feb 25, 2024
Title tbh.

Which country mogs? Where is the best bang for your buck in terms of quality of degree, language barrier, foids, cost of living, etc.

Thx in advance.

In Asia, East Asian education is superior to the Southeast Asian one, unless you're rich and Singapore can be your base for trips to various SEA cities.

In Asia, East Asian education is superior to the Southeast Asian one, unless you're rich and Singapore can be your base for trips to various SEA cities.
If you can, please elaborate more. Also is it possible to scam a scholarship in any of these countries?

top 3 unis in korea

tokyo university

fudan university in shanghai

peking university

maybe ntu in taiwan

and yea southeast asia unis are shit but if you don’t care about muh career then they would offer less workload and chill lifestyle

top 3 unis in korea

tokyo university

fudan university in shanghai

peking university

maybe ntu in taiwan

and yea southeast asia unis are shit but if you don’t care about muh career then they would offer less workload and chill lifestyle
Thx for the reply man.

Do a cheap online university degree in the west it has more weight to it and employers are more likely to hire you
and then do masters in asia too fuxk around and fuck the local orientals

they hand out masters scholarships like nothing

If you actually care about prestige and having a future career in the west, the only options are NUS (Singapore), HKU (Hong Kong), Seoul National University, or Tokyo University. The rest will have basically no recognition in the west, so you’ll be cucking yourself in terms of prospects.

I know a guy who lives around Mexico City, Mexico. We call him ‘The Rhythm.’ He was born in ‘02. You may have heard of him. He’s also called “The Latino Bull.” We can set you up there, what do you think?

I know a guy who lives around Mexico City, Mexico. We call him ‘The Rhythm.’ He was born in ‘02. You may have heard of him. He’s also called “The Latino Bull.” We can set you up there, what do you think?
Sounds good Ig would need some estimates about life there and stuff. Drop a PM if you'd like I'm not from the USA tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back