JFL asians will eat anything that lives in the ocean

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
stopped by the seafood market tonight

never been a fan of seafood outside of salmon. pretty much all crustaceans are the equivalent of roaches
IMG 1301IMG 1298

no surprise it was filled with viets and chinese

never been a fan of seafood outside of salmon. pretty much all crustaceans are the equivalent of roaches
View attachment 5600View attachment 5601

ya man, the newest thing is those things that are literally SEA roaches
we joke about crabs and lobsters being sea roaches, but they are not. But these fucking things ARE exactly that. Roaches.
No fucking way, im eating that man.

and didn't you know, the only thing with 4 legs that is safe from being eaten by a chinamen is a chair.

Attachments

• gross.jpeg
    gross.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 14

View attachment 5600View attachment 5601

ya man, the newest thing is those things that are literally SEA roaches
we joke about crabs and lobsters being sea roaches, but they are not. But these fucking things ARE exactly that. Roaches.
No fucking way, im eating that man.

and didn't you know, the only thing with 4 legs that is safe from being eaten by a chinamen is a chair.
I breed the terrestrial version of those things.

IMG 20240405 162622083

>be me, be 15 on jr boarding school leadership trip
>>be on a sail boat in the FL Keys for 2 weeks at this point
>>>Have a 6' Chink straight from the commie blocks on board lets call him "Gary"
>>>>Gary says im hungry while boat is anchored...
>>>>>Gary jumps in the water and and out with he comes what looks like two slimy pieces of buffalo shit
>>>>>>Gary processed to cook these two turds he calls sea cumbers
>>>>>>>Lesson; never trust the Chinamans plate

Attachments

• china man.jpg
    china man.jpg
    863.6 KB · Views: 4
>be me, be 15 on jr boarding school leadership trip
>>be on a sail boat in the FL Keys for 2 weeks at this point
>>>Have a 6' Chink straight from the commie blocks on board lets call him "Gary"
>>>>Gary says im hungry while boat is anchored...
>>>>>Gary jumps in the water and and out with he comes what looks like two slimy pieces of buffalo shit
>>>>>>Gary processed to cook these two turds he calls sea cumbers
>>>>>>>Lesson; never trust the Chinamans plate
yup sea cucumber. Used to kick them around when i would swim.

there is a fish that lives up it's asshole. So now seacucumbers have deeloped teeth at their asshole, to prevent the fish from raping the cucumber, when the fish wants a home. True story

imagine, your an animal that gets violated so often in your ass, nature develops teeth at your asshole opening to prevent another creature from violating you LOL......HAHAHAHAHAHA.....too fucking much.

EXACTLY!!!! fucking gross man I would sooner go on a water fast diet than eat those things. Fuck that
Yeah they actual last resort food for a regular meal. It's absurd and fucking gross. I've asked about that and they'll say shit like "Americans eat processed fast food though" and it's like yeah but you're eating FUCKING BUGS you animal. Jesus Christ it's sick

Yeah they actual last resort food for a regular meal. It's absurd and fucking gross. I've asked about that and they'll say shit like "Americans eat processed fast food though" and it's like yeah but you're eating FUCKING BUGS you animal. Jesus Christ it's sick
ya i will take the processed "lips, assholes, and hooves" over roaches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back