Anyone that rejects the Blackpill should be banned

Copium

Not so Well-known Member
Mar 3, 2024
Anyone who says looks are not the most important is not only low iq but should also be banned. Fuck redpill Hamza subs BRoo jUst SELf IMprOve. Gym is cope as long as your under 15% body fat. Every Hamza sub is a trucel or normie. The only way the will ever get in a relationship is through betabux. LMS is OVER its LLL Looks Looks and Looks. If Hamza advice is sooooo good they why are all of his gf mtb. because he is a indian htn and with race tax hes ltn with money he can betabux some white girl but every one with an iq above 100 knows she only with him for clout. And dont get me started with game jfl.

his gf doesnt even know what redpill is jfl 😂)

Last edited:
bro this forum isnt just for incel cucks like you. tbh that would defeat the point; forum needs people who can get laid to give advice..... go rope turbo virgin; im so sick of yall black pill faggots posting your useless whining here. the black pill is why yall dont get laided the sooner you realize women can read your creep energy and yall get normal hobbies the sooner you can be happy. your charts and looksmaxxing doesnt help it just makes yall look and sound like subhumans

bro this forum isnt just for incel cucks like you. tbh that would defeat the point; forum needs people who can get laid to give advice..... go rope turbo virgin; im so sick of yall black pill faggots posting your useless whining here. the black pill is why yall dont get laided the sooner you realize women can read your creep energy and yall get normal hobbies the sooner you can be happy. your charts and looksmaxxing doesnt help it just makes yall look and sound like subhumans
''Creep energy'' im literally lmao. Your the biggest bluepiller ive ever met jfl. Average FAW when a a 5'2 indian approaches them. He is giving me ''creep energy'' jfl.
go watch RR before you judge

I respectfully disagree. Status is the most important factor overall. Looks are secondary.

Your average lookism believer is low IQ.
Status only attracts gold diggers. If your 3 or lower no woman will truly desire you they will only be with you for status and money. Every man wants to be truly desired. Whats the point of being around a woman who hates your guts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back