Geomax Almaty, Kazakhstan

younglivinglife

Feb 25, 2024
Anyone gave Almaty a go yet? Should be more saturated with the Russian draftees escaping to this city.

Anyone gave Almaty a go yet? Should be more saturated with the Russian draftees escaping to this city.
draft dodgers are all master students and pencil pushers most of the rich fuck boys are in the middle east or SEA dodging in lux life styles. honestly stop worrying about other men have faith in your self lmao

Why would you go there to find draft skippers. Only dudes are avoiding the draft . Are you...gay
Have I written it wrong potentially, what I was reffering as

RUSSIAN GUYS are GOING TO ALMATY AND ASTANA TO AVOID DRAFTS, which intruduces competition
Kazakh girls are severly hot EUROASIAN BUT ONLY care about money and dating is easy (not as thailand) and Im looking to confirm this theory

There are a lot of Russians there even without the draft dodging up north especially. And that's not worst part, slavs have the advantage since everyone knows Russian there - easier to communicate. I think you'd be outcompeted unless you leverage your foreign card hard. I don't think there are any halos for being white there anyway just for being foreign.

Last edited:
There are a lot of Russians there even without the draft dodging up north especially. And that's not worst part, slavs have the advantage since everyone knows Russian there - easier to communicate. I think you'd be outcompeted unless you leverage your foreign card hard. I don't think there are any halos for being white there anyway just for being foreign.
Agreed. So let's close the case on Almaty and stick to Asia

You will get mogged hard by robust Mongolz
Btw guys anyone reading this:
Guys in Asia (Mongoli, Kazakhstan are not like SEA Guys...)
They attacked people for dating foreign girls, picking up at clubs, and these are not weak guys, these are guys going to gym 5x a week in a cold winter, its different culture there and muslim countries are protective. Hope all are careful.

Btw guys anyone reading this:
Guys in Asia (Mongoli, Kazakhstan are not like SEA Guys...)
They attacked people for dating foreign girls, picking up at clubs, and these are not weak guys, these are guys going to gym 5x a week in a cold winter, its different culture there and muslim countries are protective. Hope all are careful.
This is what I meant. Mongolz from central asia are prob the lowest inhibit race in the world

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back