Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Almaty

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Kuznetsov

Sep 16, 2023
I have a lot of options for study abroad but narrowed it down to 7 options that would best suit my finance+int. business major/university would prestigious enough.

Profile:
Hapa (Central Asian mom White American dad)
5' 9"
8%BF, visible 6 pack
idk like 6-7/10 face, I have a pretty good jawline and cheekbones but everything else is ok, not bad, but nothing striking.
Brown hair, hazel eyes
I already have experience living abroad and I am bilingual in Russian, but for the former reason I don't wish to go to Japan (already lived there and loved it, but want something new).

Buenos Aires: Would be my first time in Latin America and the semester would basically cost me nothing because of the peso taking a shit but I would have to work part time alongside a full credit load which I don't think I have the IQ for.

Seoul: Probably My most likely pick since I would be going to Yonsei which is one of the SKY universities (Korea ivy league) and I have friends who live there which could cut costs and give me a better chance at warm approaching. I also don't believe this "JBW is over in Korea" bullshit since I've dated Korean women before internationally and in America where they are infinitely more bitchy and retarded than their homeland counterparts.

Sao Paulo: Another Latin America pick I would be satisfied with but I'm more into the blonde chicks from Santa Catarina that are the great granddaughters of SS members.

Taipei: Same reason for going to South Korea but less competition and a bit easier university.

Hong Kong: Would be going to CUHK which is one of my dream international schools but would also be expensive as fuck.

Rome: There were several Europe schools available but most of them are in countries were I'd either be heightmogged or the university wasn't good enough. Rome is a good compromise pick for a European semester but I'd have to learn Italian within 7 months which I have no experience with.

Almaty: I'm conflicted about this one since I'd love to visit Kazakhstan but this one isn't sponsored by my university and I'd be without their support for several months and all I would really be doing is going to an ok university and transferring my credits at the end of the semester.

i voted seoul because you already have people there and i have yellow fever.

go to yonsei and you can visit central asia direct flights from seoul. not worth living there tho

Seoul: Probably My most likely pick since I would be going to Yonsei which is one of the SKY universities (Korea ivy league) and I have friends who live there which could cut costs and give me a better chance at warm approaching. I also don't believe this "JBW is over in Korea" bullshit since I've dated Korean women before internationally and in America where they are infinitely more bitchy and retarded than their homeland counterparts.
lmao jbw can NEVER be over in korea. because jbw is about genetics. and white people have the best genetics.

whites are tall, white skin, euro facial strucutre, big dick etc..

koreans are short, brown skin, mongoloid squinty ugly facial structure, small dick

why would it be over? they became tall, white, euro face, big dick all of a sudden?

even ive fucked korean girls and im 5ft4 white

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back