The dating market has become fully globalised

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
Going to SEA to improve your dating life isn't going to work out all that well for you. The dating market on a global scale has been fully globalised. There're no more hidden gems out there. The male surplus exists everywhere that's modernised and it's getting worse every year as we all age out. Eventually, your life becomes a fatalistic trap. The only possibility of escaping it is through luck.

nah it hasnt become globalized. watch "walking around in..[insert any asian city here]" and theres 0 white guys. or maybe 1 per 10,000 girls and hes obese and bald

nah it hasnt become globalized. watch "walking around in..[insert any asian city here]" and theres 0 white guys. or maybe 1 per 10,000 girls and hes obese and bald
People mate assortatively. The women who outbreed are outliers who primarily use dating apps. On dating apps, Western men are bombarding women with luxurious propersitions for the high life. Female hypergamy is now globally exacerbated beyond comprehension. There are no more untouched shangri-las out there. You either have what it takes to succeed on the global scale or your completely shut out of the dating scene.

we all stay in our apartments and call girls over on tinder

we all stay in our apartments and call girls over on tinder
I'm just not buying that many young white guys are quitting their jobs, leavinf thsir family and friends behind, becoming freelancers, and moving to third world countries. This is extremely extremely rare...

I'm just not buying that many young white guys are quitting their jobs, leavinf thsir family and friends behind, becoming freelancers, and moving to third world countries. This is extremely extremely rare...
I know of guys in my life who are doing just that. There aren't enough women single women to go around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back