Story A lot of normies in the west have azn gf/ wife

D

Deleted member 40

When I go out in Europe I see a lot of normies with azn foids who geomaxxed here. But azn foids smv will be higher in europe and if shes good looking she can get White chadlite. So you need to geomax to get a good looking azn foid in asia. In my parents neighbourhood there lives 1 rich engineercel with azn foid.

It depends on which part of Europe you are at. Western Europe? Sure.

But in Central and especially Eastern Europe, AZN girls are generally lower SMV than the local CE/EE women.

I live here in a country in CE, and there is no way a typical azn girl is gonna mog the local girls.

i live in the wmaf capital and cant even get a noodle and im a wizard. fucking gay as shit circumcucked life. my only option is tondomaxing.

Yea the society corrupts regardless of race - people of all races and backgrounds become fucking snakes and rats in america

The idea that only ugly white men date Asian women is a common Stormfrontcel cope. Plenty of Chads & normies like Asian women & date them as well.

When I go out in Europe I see a lot of normies with azn foids who geomaxxed here. But azn foids smv will be higher in europe and if shes good looking she can get White chadlite. So you need to geomax to get a good looking azn foid in asia. In my parents neighbourhood there lives 1 rich engineercel with azn foid.
well that kind of makes sense mathematically, right?

compare how many asians there are. Japan, china, and all the rest of those countries. Literally 2 or 3 billion asians in the world. Mathematically, i am surprised not more white guys are not married to asians.

well that kind of makes sense mathematically, right?

compare how many asians there are. Japan, china, and all the rest of those countries. Literally 2 or 3 billion asians in the world. Mathematically, i am surprised not more white guys are not married to asians.
there arent enough white guys for noodles in the world. im glad because i have a chance of ascension as a short baldcel twink frame recessed circumcuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back