News 1 funny story, and 2 lifefuel stories from my Filipina Gf [about the Philippines dating market] [lifefuel for manlets, uglies, incels, oldcels]

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
1 funny story, and 2 lifefuel stories from my Filipina Gf

havent even met her yet but spoke for nearly 2 years or so . ill try go in november to see her and visit filthypeens

1st lifefuel:
her neighbour, who is smoking hot model tier, 16 years old. married an old rich politics filipino guy while hes like 60, and she lives with him now

2nd lifefuel:
her cousin, who is 22. is living with, and had a baby with; an american filipino with american pension, hes literally like 70 and has a wife but left her to come and live with this 22 year old foid, and they even had a baby and shit.

so basically, if u have like 600-1k per month income, even if ur a literal 80 year old 5ft4 filipino, you can get a smoking hot young filipina

now imagine what u can get as a young 22 year old WHITE guy who earns 2k per month.

Literally take ur pick.

I had a girl who was a beauty pagent winner there tell me shes my girlfriend and shes waiting for me if i come there with a remote job.

and was getting extremely high interest from half white filipinas, and tv show presenter filipinas

thats the levels. we are extremely high smv there. and money matters a fucking LOT.

which is lifefuel for ugly, manlets, ethnics. who live in 1st world countries. because it means ur money really will overcome ur subhumanness and u can easily get a young slim girl

final story:
this filipina i talk to, her ex was tall and half white

and she told me that she caught him cheating on her, she caught him fucking a transgender shemale

chatting with women online is a huge time sink, outside North America dating culture is normie like the good old days of the 1990s, like you can go to a mall and talk to chicks and get their number and then get a date. Buying drinks for cute girls at a bar actually works and you can get their number.

chatting with women online is a huge time sink, outside North America dating culture is normie like the good old days of the 1990s, like you can go to a mall and talk to chicks and get their number and then get a date. Buying drinks for cute girls at a bar actually works and you can get their number.
i needed a foid to talk to to cope while being an incel in west

- havent even met her yet but spoke for nearly 2 years or so . ill try go in november to see her and visit filthypeens -

BANDERAS
wats funnyy

ive been too busy slaying chinese and korean girls here in uk

trueee

maxresdefault.webp

this is by design of the political system, it's also why I'm so blackpilled
Yea the system needs everyone turned on each other to keep the fiat scheme going a while longer. No doubt the mgtow shit started as some psy op as part of the men vs women garbage they’re pushing

this paradigm women live in is even easier to exploit than a trad girl, these girls are super easy to fuck (if you have good looks ofc which most of u dont sorry)

but imagine dating them x_x
Imagine being one of the millions of blue pulled men who get married to these women at this point. Say goodbye to half your money in 5 years lmfao.

1 funny story, and 2 lifefuel stories from my Filipina Gf

havent even met her yet but spoke for nearly 2 years or so . ill try go in november to see her and visit filthypeens

1st lifefuel:
her neighbour, who is smoking hot model tier, 16 years old. married an old rich politics filipino guy while hes like 60, and she lives with him now

2nd lifefuel:
her cousin, who is 22. is living with, and had a baby with; an american filipino with american pension, hes literally like 70 and has a wife but left her to come and live with this 22 year old foid, and they even had a baby and shit.

so basically, if u have like 600-1k per month income, even if ur a literal 80 year old 5ft4 filipino, you can get a smoking hot young filipina

now imagine what u can get as a young 22 year old WHITE guy who earns 2k per month.

Literally take ur pick.

I had a girl who was a beauty pagent winner there tell me shes my girlfriend and shes waiting for me if i come there with a remote job.

and was getting extremely high interest from half white filipinas, and tv show presenter filipinas

thats the levels. we are extremely high smv there. and money matters a fucking LOT.

which is lifefuel for ugly, manlets, ethnics. who live in 1st world countries. because it means ur money really will overcome ur subhumanness and u can easily get a young slim girl

final story:
this filipina i talk to, her ex was tall and half white

and she told me that she caught him cheating on her, she caught him fucking a transgender shemale
Why do these faggots go for trannies, They are literally able to impregnate and have sex with a ton of females and they go out and fuck dudes. Fucking degenerates, I could get so much pussy if i was living in PH. I dick mog, height mog, jawmog and i'm way whiter than those subhumans i bet i could get 50 foids pregnant by the end of the month if i really wanted to tbh

wats funnyy

ive been too busy slaying chinese and korean girls here in uk

Just ignore that faggot he's a big larper, He has a stick up his ass because his dad beat him when he was a kid so now he has to act like he's tough and insult people on a incel forum in order to try and act like he's worth a shit lol, People like him ruin the forum and make it toxic cause nobody wants to see his nigger text on the screen he's literally miserable and clearly hates himself.

Just ignore that faggot he's a big larper, He has a stick up his ass because his dad beat him when he was a kid so now he has to act like he's tough and insult people on a incel forum in order to try and act like he's worth a shit lol, People like him ruin the forum and make it toxic cause nobody wants to see his nigger text on the screen he's literally miserable and clearly hates himself.
me?

Literally take ur pick.

You've literally described me and my girlfriend. To almost exact accuracy, it's almost frightening. I am exactly how you described the man in this situation and turns out my gf also won several pageants lol. Anyways, I can confirm everything you said here. That filipina you've been talking to, she will literally beg you to be her boyfriend if you move here permanently. They all want white guys, but the only young ones are tourists while the only permanent residents are retirees. As a white Gen Z living permanently in the Philippines with a remote job, you literally are your own league. There's literally no one else competing against you because you are a unicorn. Literally pick any single girl you want.

You've literally described me and my girlfriend. To almost exact accuracy, it's almost frightening. I am exactly how you described the man in this situation and turns out my gf also won several pageants lol. Anyways, I can confirm everything you said here. That filipina you've been talking to, she will literally beg you to be her boyfriend if you move here permanently. They all want white guys, but the only young ones are tourists while the only permanent residents are retirees. As a white Gen Z living permanently in the Philippines with a remote job, you literally are your own league. There's literally no one else competing against you because you are a unicorn. Literally pick any single girl you want.
They want white because they are all subhuman gook roaches, Filipinos compared to europeans is like a 5'4 indian janitor competing with a 6'3 western european chad.

The girls? I prefer a filipina 100x over a white girl. But yes, they are short indeed.
What about your kids, Do you want to have kids with a filipina? And yeah if you reproduce with those goblinas you will have incel sons, I think average white woman who is in shape and isn't on anti psycho pills and birth control is better looking than most asian women but you will have to look outside of the west in order to make sure ur kids don't become indoctrinated if u have them

What about your kids, Do you want to have kids with a filipina? And yeah if you reproduce with those goblinas you will have incel sons, I think average white woman who is in shape and isn't on anti psycho pills and birth control is better looking than most asian women but you will have to look outside of the west in order to make sure ur kids don't become indoctrinated if u have them
I prefer having kids in the Philippines. Them being born in the west gives them no opportunity in the economic and reproductive aspects. Economic because the Philippines will be a "rich" country in a few decades while the west is literally dying and nobody can afford anything. Reproductive because they will be part of the majority generation while avoiding the social collapse of the west. Think of Gen Z as the Boomers of the Philippines. And relative to the Philippines, my kids will still look exotic compared to most since they will be half-Québécois. Plus my high SMV in the Philippines guarantees them a good-looking mom anyways, which would have been much harder to achieve in the west.

reproductive yea true. but you are absolutely so far off here. philippines will always be poor and the west will always be rich
Why do you think that? Nations rise and fall all the time throughout history. For instance South Korea was a shithole in the 70s and look at it now. I see the exact same thing happening to the Philippines. They've already started to massively improve in just the last few years, I don't see why that would all just abruptly stop for no reason.

Why do you think that? Nations rise and fall all the time throughout history. For instance South Korea was a shithole in the 70s and look at it now. I see the exact same thing happening to the Philippines. They've already started to massively improve in just the last few years, I don't see why that would all just abruptly stop for no reason.
your very uneducated about this topic so i suggest u stop talking cos ur making urself look silly

let me put it this way, the west is rich as fuck and staying rich as fuck, and everyone else is collapsing/staying poor

That's a false analogy, from a historical perspective The philippines was already open for Western investment before south korea was and post WWII they had a better industrial base built by the americans in the 1950s and 1960s. The example of this is the national steel corporation in the philippines, it pretty much wound up in the late 90's. You could argue the same for India as well, they have a lot of similar issues but not as extreme as the philippines. The success of South Korea and recently the PRC is the exception not the rule for developing countries. I can go on and on about this, but the TLDR is that once duterte is finished and his policies get reversed, the philippines will revert to what it always was a banana republic.

As for Western decline, it's really a social decline and concentration of wealth issue. If the US adopted FDR or LBJ's policies of the great society and new deal there would be a lot less homelessness and social decay; the trade off is that it would absolute murk moneyed elites like the guys running blackrock and turn wallstreet into a backwater again like in the 1960s.

All of you guys need to seriously take the IQ-Pill.

IQ blackpill
0.82 correlation between IQ and GDP lmao - you very rarely get that high a correlation in statistics.

The reason why Korea, Japan, Germany experienced such rapid growth after being economically devastated after WW2 is because their high IQ populations produced highly productive members of society like engineers, doctors, lawyers, entrepreneurs etc. These are the people who carry society. With a low IQ population you don't have enough of these people and you also have a huge portion of the population who is completely useless (IQ < 75).

This is the huge elephant in the room and the real reason it never began for the philippines economically, but noone talks about this because it contradicts the standard leftist narrative of our time that "all people are equal".

View attachment 1876
0.82 correlation between IQ and GDP lmao - you very rarely get that high a correlation in statistics.

The reason why Korea, Japan, Germany experienced such rapid growth after being economically devastated after WW2 is because their high IQ populations produced highly productive members of society like engineers, doctors, lawyers, entrepreneurs etc. These are the people who carry society. With a low IQ population you don't have enough of these people and you also have a huge portion of the population who is completely useless (IQ < 75).

This is the huge elephant in the room and the real reason it never began for the philippines economically, but noone talks about this because it contradicts the standard leftist narrative of our time that "all people are equal".
High IQ ngl

View attachment 1876

I generally agree with this, but I think there are caveats to the argument and the generalizability, and interpretation, of IQ.

Just on the face of it - the countries with the highest average IQs are not the richest or even the most productive. Then there's the questionable sourcing of IQ tests - for example, I don't believe for a minute that china has an average IQ of 105 or 110 or whatever is being claimed now. China has a lot of dumb cunts, the average chinese is a retarded hick. IQ testing in china that is reported to credulous western outlets is probably exclusively done in Tier 1 cities where all the high IQ workers are congregating in business and academia. China has the best test scores for science and math in the OECD ... China is also notorious for its endemic cheating problems and culture.

Cambodia supposedly has an average IQ of 99, putting it on par with, or better than, many highly developed countries. This is a laughable fiction, Cambodia is a shithole and the average cambo is completely munted. Again, I think this is probably a sampling error -- as are most of the supposed global IQ scores that were sourced from Lynn's "IQ and the wealth of nations". Flips are definitely fucking stupid, but I strongly doubt they are much stupider than Cambos.

I reckon IQ has a lot of explanatory power for why a people or a country is retarded, but its predictive powers probably start to falter somewhere around >100iq.

I generally agree with this, but I think there are caveats to the argument and the generalizability, and interpretation, of IQ.

Just on the face of it - the countries with the highest average IQs are not the richest or even the most productive. Then there's the questionable sourcing of IQ tests - for example, I don't believe for a minute that china has an average IQ of 105 or 110 or whatever is being claimed now. China has a lot of dumb cunts, the average chinese is a retarded hick. IQ testing in china that is reported to credulous western outlets is probably exclusively done in Tier 1 cities where all the high IQ workers are congregating in business and academia. China has the best test scores for science and math in the OECD ... China is also notorious for its endemic cheating problems and culture.

Cambodia supposedly has an average IQ of 99, putting it on par with, or better than, many highly developed countries. This is a laughable fiction, Cambodia is a shithole and the average cambo is completely munted. Again, I think this is probably a sampling error -- as are most of the supposed global IQ scores that were sourced from Lynn's "IQ and the wealth of nations". Flips are definitely fucking stupid, but I strongly doubt they are much stupider than Cambos.

I reckon IQ has a lot of explanatory power for why a people or a country is retarded, but its predictive powers probably start to falter somewhere around >100iq.
There are of course countless factors that influence a countries economical level. For example saudi Arabia has an average IQ of 77 but a higher GDP per capita than many eastern european countries, which is obviously because of oil. Cambodia having an IQ of 99 also seems ridiculous to me, but we are both notpicking.
My point is that if your country is not blessed with some scarce natural resource that the whole world is running on, then IQ becomes a necessary albeit not sufficient condition for economic development. And that's basically all you need to know when trying to figure out how flipland will be doing in 20, 50 or 100 years.

You can have 1Billion dumb chinese hicks, but if the other 400million are >100 IQ you have more than enough warm bodies to industrialize the country. Population size does matter to a certain extent and be a good thing or bad thing. It's why India is such a crazy dysfunctional place, yet they have nuclear weapons coupled with mass poverty and shitty infrastructure.

lol @ believing iq makes a person smart. stupid kike test just to see how obedient you can be towards them by being able to memorize and follow their orders.
It is the best thing we have for measuring intelligence, while it may not be perfect it is still a proper indicator

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back