Vent Watching 90 Day fiance PHILIPPINES VERSION with my filipina - summary of what happened -BWC PILLED

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge

was watching 90 day fiance with my filipina last night

these guys were friends of the girl the guy i s dating

holy shit theyre so subhuman. u cant even fathom their subhumanness from this angle. but face on the guy on the right had one of the widest noses ive ever seen. the guy on the left was gigadark like black and subhuman with subhuman teeth.

i was sat there thinking if this is my competition then holy shit i can see why filipinas date us.

also them boys where talking about how big american penis was and gigling about it in a circle

and asking her about if shes going to fuck him

its a good season tho.

theyre both 23 years old. shes a virgin. quit her scholarship to be with him. he is building a house in philippines jfl and they spend literally 24/7 on video call together

even while he's with his family or at the dentist. he has to bring her on the phone video call so she can watch everything cos shes giga paranoid

and they told everyone they do fucking phone sex lol

its funny asf to watch but also relatable to hear their stories of why they started dating.

the guy has no family, and basically an incel. and when he saw the beautiful filipina girl , and she actually loves him and cares for him , he feels loved for once. and wants to keep her

View attachment 2589

was watching 90 day fiance with my filipina last night

these guys were friends of the girl the guy i s dating

holy shit theyre so subhuman. u cant even fathom their subhumanness from this angle. but face on the guy on the right had one of the widest noses ive ever seen. the guy on the left was gigadark like black and subhuman with subhuman teeth.

i was sat there thinking if this is my competition then holy shit i can see why filipinas date us.

also them boys where talking about how big american penis was and gigling about it in a circle

and asking her about if shes going to fuck him

its a good season tho.

theyre both 23 years old. shes a virgin. quit her scholarship to be with him. he is building a house in philippines jfl and they spend literally 24/7 on video call together

even while he's with his family or at the dentist. he has to bring her on the phone video call so she can watch everything cos shes giga paranoid

and they told everyone they do fucking phone sex lol

its funny asf to watch but also relatable to hear their stories of why they started dating.

the guy has no family, and basically an incel. and when he saw the beautiful filipina girl , and she actually loves him and cares for him , he feels loved for once. and wants to keep her

View attachment 2590
first off, i do not believe a 23 year old is a virgin. They just fucked an ex bf that "didnt' count". cause she hasnt' had sex since then.

Second, those guys were the very definition of beta orbiters. they would all fuck her in a atomic second, if she said ya.

infact, i think reading body language she may have been with one of them. Maybe not fuck, but make out at least.

the guy is way over his head. okay great, you build a house. Her family moves in. How the fuck do you support her (now that she's used to american salary while living in Phil.) when you no longer have an american salary when you move to the Phils.

it's why i invested in property. I make only 400 less than when i was working my day job. So i do have an "american" type salary, no matter where i go

yes, there is always overhead. "toilets broken" fuck...gotta fix it. type dealio

but otherwise, it's all good.

first off, i do not believe a 23 year old is a virgin. They just fucked an ex bf that "didnt' count". cause she hasnt' had sex since then.

Second, those guys were the very definition of beta orbiters. they would all fuck her in a atomic second, if she said ya.

infact, i think reading body language she may have been with one of them. Maybe not fuck, but make out at least.

the guy is way over his head. okay great, you build a house. Her family moves in. How the fuck do you support her (now that she's used to american salary while living in Phil.) when you no longer have an american salary when you move to the Phils.

it's why i invested in property. I make only 400 less than when i was working my day job. So i do have an "american" type salary, no matter where i go

yes, there is always overhead. "toilets broken" fuck...gotta fix it. type dealio

yeah i noticed these problems too. idk what theyre gonna do

Real estates the way to go for sure. Cash flow is king for geomax

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back