NSFW excerpt from a 4chan guy about his filipina gf

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
My 18 year old girlfriend looks too young for us to do anything together in public without causing a scene.

Seriously she looks like she's about 13. 4' 10" 75lbs, a cups, and this cluless/innocent look to her that makes me feel as guilty as it makes my dick hard.

I also don't know how she fits my cock in her body. She's got the tiniest pussy but it's also elastic, it grips my dick and sucks outwards a few inches on the backstroke. Never experienced anything like it. Ofc she doesn't know how special she is, she only started dating at 17 and I'm supposedly the first foreigner she's ever been with so she hasn't been gassed up and spoiled yet.

I suppose a few years from now she will realize what a scumbag I was, but for now I'm enjoying my legal loli fuckmeat. If she's lucky she will get pregnant and get to experience the joy of being a single mother to a cute happa baby. Nobody can even say she's ruining her life, because her dream is to be a mother and have a big family. Isn't that nice?

Happy new year faggots, except the cocksucking janitor and mod. You both can go suck start a shotgun at the same time and race each other to hell.

yes they do, it used to have breeding greentexts and coomer stories until curry jannies started to overmoderate it and ban all cooming talk. most people migrated to the telegram chat
How do I join the telegram?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back