200+ likes in Bangkok so far

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
But fuck this, so many white chads walking around nowadays. It feels so different from just a few years ago. I’m glad I got to experience it during the covid days when there were barely any foreigners around.

I truly fear for Bangkok in the next 5 years.

But overall it’s a good place here

Went to eat some noodles earlier and some oldcel sat across from me. I think he was lonely and wanted to talk to a youngcel to reminisce on his golden years

Boomerz are so based in sea i hope i can be a sexpat in that age
The Thailand doomposting has really begun to take off in boomer-coomer circles. Aging boomers hate that their time in pussy paradise is over. They pay and pay, but still find themselves unwanted and slighted at every turn. The cute zoomer bargirls are giving all their smiles & attention to Gen Xers and millennial men. And why wouldn't they? What 22 year old chick wants to fuck a grumpy, stingy old sexpat when she could have a fit and personable 40 year old businessman on vacation?

It's high time for oldfags over 55 to shuffle off to the nursing home and let the younger coomers have all the prime pussy. This goes for everywhere in SEA. Even in the Philippines, it's insightful to talk to young Filipinas and see what they actually think about dating or hooking up with a boomer. It's disgusting to them.

I swiped some so have less now

Too many chads here now and girls don’t want to meet. Even to go to a cafe.

Thailand has fallen boyos
View attachment 4601
You're just doomposting to stop people from going. Yes the tourist traps are full of tourists but if you go anywhere else, you'd be hard pressed to find a white man, let alone Chad.

You're just doomposting to stop people from going. Yes the tourist traps are full of tourists but if you go anywhere else, you'd be hard pressed to find a white man, let alone Chad.
True

these are my experiences in central bangkok

but girls all over the city still see the chads on tinder and text them

you'd be hard pressed to find a white man, let alone Chad.
The women in those close knit areas don't want white men as evident with them choosing to live in said areas. I've been following someone who's been living in such an area. And he's made loads of friends but no one introduces females to him. The dates he does manage to go on the girls are from central bangkok or they're left over whores.

The women in those close knit areas don't want white men as evident with them choosing to live in said areas. I've been following someone who's been living in such an area. And he's made loads of friends but no one introduces females to him. The dates he does manage to go on the girls are from central bangkok or they're left over whores.
Sucks to suck, rather cope with MGTOW, White men stay in Jewrope, Sea monkeys pick top tier males, NIGGER FOID BRAINS LOOK FOR TOP TIER MALES BECAUSE THEY CIRCUMCUCK U LIKE A NIGGER LOVING FEMINIST!!!!! THEY ARE BROWN AS SHIT!!!!! YET DEMAND TOP TIER MALES?????

IMG 4554

Sucks to suck, rather cope with MGTOW, White men stay in Jewrope, Sea monkeys pick top tier males, NIGGER FOID BRAINS LOOK FOR TOP TIER MALES BECAUSE THEY CIRCUMCUCK U LIKE A NIGGER LOVING FEMINIST!!!!! THEY ARE BROWN AS SHIT!!!!! YET DEMAND TOP TIER MALES?????

View attachment 4607
Worse frauding then a WHITE ROASTIE!! NOT SAME SEA MONKEY BUT SAME POINT IS MADE!

STOP DENYING NATURE U NIGGER CUCKS!
This is why LOOKSMAX IS RETARDED
U CANT CHANGE RACE U WILL ALWAYS BE A CURRY
U CANT CHANGE SEX U WILL ALWAYS BE A MAN U TRANNY FAGGOT
HEIGHT BARELY VIA RETARDED SURGERY
FACE BARELY VIA RETARDED CHIN OR NOSE SLIM JEW SURGERY

STOP DENYING NATURE!!!

Brown Sea monkey

IMG 4555

Worse frauding then a WHITE ROASTIE!! NOT SAME SEA MONKEY BUT SAME POINT IS MADE!

STOP DENYING NATURE U NIGGER CUCKS!
This is why LOOKSMAX IS RETARDED
U CANT CHANGE RACE U WILL ALWAYS BE A CURRY
U CANT CHANGE SEX U WILL ALWAYS BE A MAN U TRANNY FAGGOT
HEIGHT BARELY VIA RETARDED SURGERY
FACE BARELY VIA RETARDED CHIN OR NOSE SLIM JEW SURGERY

STOP DENYING NATURE!!!

Brown Sea monkey

View attachment 4609
i hate thai girls with this pheno

just frauding too obv

Imagine being a LL coper 100k wasted for Roasties and 100K in debt with broken deformed bones, FROM 0 SMV TO 0 SMV

MEANWHILE ARYAN GODS EXIST AND GET PRAISED FOR

IMG 3213
IMG 3216

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back