Why do you think asian women prefer that prettyboy unintimidating type look compared to white women who prefer a dark triad dark lookz manly man?

Asians have huge robust skulls which they do not like so they which is why they go for men with gracile bone structure.

I've been thinking this as well but don't have any real evidence to back it up, the asian guys I see all of them sweating in USA also have huge wide skulls & frames which are larger than the female's

Asian women are tiny so if you are normal sized or even large you will be intimidating. Kind of proves that they care mostly about the pheno.

Asian women are tiny so if you are normal sized or even large you will be intimidating. Kind of proves that they care mostly about the pheno.

His point though is that Asians prefer guys with smaller bone mass because the women already have 'big robust skulls' - so genetically they are looking to balance that

Just as an example of the dimorphism here in the picture below - she has a very wide round skull and he has a long narrow skull

Occasionally, I do see this at play, and have had a few girls in my rotation that look just like this, but it's hard to pin down. Mostly I see them still lusting after guys who have big wide skulls & huge bone mass still.... that's in USA. Curious how the "skull type attraction" plays out in Asia....

Attachments

• IMG_8223.jpg
    IMG_8223.jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back