Geomax Which one is good for geomaxxing?

Which one is good for bringing women to your place

• Hotel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Airbnb

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Condo

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Africamaxxer

Aug 24, 2023
I want to rent airbnb house but I learnt that there are hidden cameras, maybe they kick out me if i bring big ass n*gresses to their airbnb cuckhouse, what should I do as cheapest way

Get Airbnb. Most don't have cameras and even if they do who cares. They are not gonna report you for sex and it also defends you if a girl accuses you of rape as it's evidence protecting you.

It's also illegal to have cameras in air bmb

Screenshot 2023 11 27 05 19 13 53 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

You can also find the cameras by doing this if your that paranoid.

Screenshot 2023 11 27 05 18 58 90 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Whenever I look on Air B&B now hotels are usually better prices + they make your bed and give you fresh towels

Whenever I look on Air B&B now hotels are usually better prices + they make your bed and give you fresh towels
yeah. i’d say airbnb for privacy because there is no lobby most of the times. i’m becoming low inhib i don’t care about bringing dirty gook whore through 5 star hotel lobby

yeah. i’d say airbnb for privacy because there is no lobby most of the times. i’m becoming low inhib i don’t care about bringing dirty gook whore through 5 star hotel lobby
In Thailand not only do they let you do it but they will hold the whore's ID there and call you before returning it to make sure she doesn't steal from you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back